+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2522Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3939847;
    I think there's a reason why the other HW's don't blog much about Kim. I suspect that by the end of the current season's filming, Kim is over Danielle. Something about Kim makes my skin crawl. I'll bet she's in her 60's. I still can't get the image of geriatric thong out of my head.
    To me, the glimpse of the thong was secondary to the sight of half her flat flabby backside hanging out. How is she not too humiliated to be seen in public since that aired?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3940207;
    To me, the glimpse of the thong was secondary to the sight of half her flat flabby backside hanging out. How is she not too humiliated to be seen in public since that aired?
    This is a mystery to me, too. I literally gagged on my dinner watching her. Thanks, Bravo. Clearly, she has little or no self-respect? Unless she thinks her 60 y.o. butt crack is genuinely hot? Maybe she wanted to make the guys in assisted living drool? Even then, it would still be a humiliation to know that her children and peers/colleagues would be watching this. There's no way to suss out her motives.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3940446;
    This is a mystery to me, too. I literally gagged on my dinner watching her. Thanks, Bravo. Clearly, she has little or no self-respect? Unless she thinks her 60 y.o. butt crack is genuinely hot? Maybe she wanted to make the guys in assisted living drool? Even then, it would still be a humiliation to know that her children and peers/colleagues would be watching this. There's no way to suss out her motives.
    That's hilarious! She certainly was not getting that reaction from Danny and his Sopranos-wannabe sidekick. Sort of cruel of Bravo to make sure they filmed that lovely view.

I think there's a reason why the other HW's don't blog much about Kim. I suspect that by the end of the current season's filming, Kim is over Danielle. Something about Kim makes my skin crawl. I'll bet she's in her 60's. I still can't get the image of geriatric thong out of my head.
    Seeing her saggy bag of bones molesting that stripper pole with her thong showing was creeptacular. I can see why Caroline keeps her distance. I think Caroline has more respect for Kim's son feelings than Kim does.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kim is downright creepy. I still can't get that whole scene with the stripper pole out of my mind---no amount of brain bleach can scrub that image out. I would probably throw that pole out if I were the people in the club. She definitely has to be 50s or 60s--I can't imagine why she feels the need to do that crap or be some reality show villain with Danielle. I am in my 40s and I wouldn't do that. I have more self respect than that and my kids would also kill me. I wonder if she is officially a new housewife or not. I don't know if I can watch much longer--I have been watching just to get through the season, but they keep sinking to a new low. And next week's preview's *shivers*, I really don't need to know about Danielle's boob deformity--hopefully they don't delve into it that much.

FORT Fogey

How is the boob deformity/surgery consultation episode right after mention of her square boob by Ashley and the release of the sex tape on which many people now have seen her square boob? The timing of that is uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3941297;
    Kim is downright creepy. I still can't get that whole scene with the stripper pole out of my mind---no amount of brain bleach can scrub that image out. I would probably throw that pole out if I were the people in the club. She definitely has to be 50s or 60s--I can't imagine why she feels the need to do that crap or be some reality show villain with Danielle. I am in my 40s and I wouldn't do that. I have more self respect than that and my kids would also kill me. I wonder if she is officially a new housewife or not. I don't know if I can watch much longer--I have been watching just to get through the season, but they keep sinking to a new low. And next week's preview's *shivers*, I really don't need to know about Danielle's boob deformity--hopefully they don't delve into it that much.
    What needs to be delved into is Danielle's brain deformity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3940628;
    Seeing her saggy bag of bones molesting that stripper pole with her thong showing was creeptacular. I can see why Caroline keeps her distance. I think Caroline has more respect for Kim's son feelings than Kim does.
    Kim made a whopping fool of herself; bet she didn't realize until it aired. She's gotta be mid-60s, and looks every bit of it. Her body is shot; she has no business exploiting herself not being able to mount a stripper pole. Bravo snippets show her learning that Beverly is not all that, so we won't be seeing the two of them together much.

And the thugs at the bar handing out a few $1 bills- perfect!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Be nice, guys. . . some day you're ALL going to be in your 60s. And your 70s. And your 80s.

PS I'm definitely not advocating older people wearing thongs or doing what Kim G. did, it's just that it makes me sad when we rag on people for being old. We're all going to be old some day.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 06-20-2010 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3942598;
    Be nice, guys. . . some day you're ALL going to be in your 60s. And your 70s. And your 80s.

PS I'm definitely not advocating older people wearing thongs or doing what Kim G. did, it's just that it makes me sad when we rag on people for being old. We're all going to be old some day.
    Kim is being made fun of because she is an embarrassment trying to swing from a stripper pole while being egged on by some low rent thugs. I am a 47 yr old woman who doesn't look my age. I do act like someone with class and mindful of the embarrassment my actions can cause my twenty something son. I am ragging on her for being stupid old has nothing to do with it. what someone needs to do is send her a photo of her saggy bottom in that thong so she can see how ridiculous she looks.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread