+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3936003;
    Ashley was mad because she said that person was "big." I'm pretty sure Jacqueline said she looked like grandma. The only reason why Ashley was mad is because she thinks her mom called her fat.
    Well, they're both a little heavy. Maybe they'll do a mother/daughter photo shoot for the next Lane Bryant catalog.?.

And I wonder what name we can give to "J's" upper lip. It's getting so plump, it may need its own zip code soon.

Danielle, you and your roadie goons are pure trash.
    Peace & Love.. Peace & Love..

FORT Fogey

Jacqueline and Caroline both look like they've had lipo. Their weight loss is limited to specific areas of the body while others go unchanged such as face and arms.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw Caroline on some show where she said that she'd only lost about 10 pounds but that, because she is so short, it looks like more on her. That left me scratching my head.....huh?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3936729;
    Amen to that! I have a 27 y.o. who has always detested hearing that he's the "spitting image of" his father, lol. I dunno why. I think my DH is very good looking, but this is a pet quirk for our son. He usually hears this at family gatherings, and although I know how much he's bristling inside, he never takes issue with it. Why? Because it would be rude (and disrespectful) to make an issue over it with his grandmother (or other well-meaning relative). This is either Bravo pseudo drama, or Ashley has serious socialization issues.
    Keep hope alive! I hated being compared to my mother when I was younger. Now that I am 37, I can see it for the compliment it is intended to be!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am told that I am my mother, made over....which means that my niece looks like my mother! I love it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Did J say Ashley looked like grandma? I remember when the grandparents were on the show. Ashley looks just like J to me more this season then any other.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kiz

chitex3 - On the show, I think they just referred to a "relative", but in Ashley's Bravo blog she said it was her grandmother Jacqueline was referring to.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

We sometimes call my youngest Little Ruthie (my mom's name) or Little Cheryl (my sister's name) because she favors both of them, both in appearance and in behavior. She's 15 and has always just smiled about it, knowing it'll follow her forever.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Steve was the guy in the restaurant w/ Danielle last season. She also said in a later epi that she was crazy about him until he stopped calling her. Then she said he was too young and it would never work, like it was her idea. That's how I remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by eveann38;3938251;
    Steve was the guy in the restaurant w/ Danielle last season. She also said in a later epi that she was crazy about him until he stopped calling her. Then she said he was too young and it would never work, like it was her idea. That's how I remember it.

Yes that is exactly what happened. Danielle cracks me up blaming Joe and Teresa for the sex tape just because she set them up on a date. She actually makes my stomach hurt when I watch this show she's so disgusting and the low lifes she's brought on with her now make it even worse

+ Reply to Thread