+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Sounds like they forced her to take those pictures, too!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Maybe they just invited them both to the same social occasion, but in Danielle's warped mind,... happened is THEIR fault? Poor Danielle, always the victim. What a pathetic piece of work she is.
    Or maybe Steve is really a 40-something guy (he looks like one) who Bravo hired to be a love interest for Danielle - which seems likely to me. He's too much of a douche bag to be hanging out with other people's children, imo. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy the Giudices or Manzos would be having over for dinner - or for the weekly poker game.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

Well, he was Joe's friend, so maybe. He's definitely not the kind of guy the Manzos or Lauritas would associate with, as Jacqueline made very clear.

I appreciated the fact that she said something to Steve about the videos. Good for her. Whether she likes Danielle or not, right is right and wrong is wrong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3936692;
    Yes, Shay, please do tell.

I looked at the Teresa / Joe photo album on Bravo. It shows them through the years. And, I think all the girls look like the 2 of them.
    You DO realize that you are asking the person who can't keep anybody's name straight on this show, right? The guy has curly hair (maybe blonde?), and eyes exactly like Gia, and a smile exactly like Gia. He was sitting at the poker table facing the camera. Now you make me want to watch it again!

I was so convinced that it looked strange that I googled Theresa and her husband's pictures just to make sure that I knew which guy was her husband. Sometimes, kids go through changes where they look like other relatives. Everybody swears my niece looks just like me, but I don't see it. They identify her by naming me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3936753;
    You DO realize that you are asking the person who can't keep anybody's name straight on this show, right? The guy has curly hair (maybe blonde?), and eyes exactly like Gia, and a smile exactly like Gia. He was sitting at the poker table facing the camera. Now you make me want to watch it again!

I was so convinced that it looked strange that I googled Theresa and her husband's pictures just to make sure that I knew which guy was her husband. Sometimes, kids go through changes where they look like other relatives. Everybody swears my niece looks just like me, but I don't see it. They identify her by naming me.
    OMG

Too, too funny.
    That's Steve, Juicy JOe's supposed friend.
    He's the one who dated Danielle last year, then turned up with a sex tape this year. And, according to the last episode, Danielle was the one who taped herself while doing the nasty and then sent it to Steve. Supposedly, she took him to court over it.

THis is just too funny for words.
    Oh, so you're saying that Gia, the oldest and the one who's a model / actress/diva looks like Steve?

No, surprisingly enough, I do know who balding Steve is, because he looked so much older than his, supposed 26 years (looking every bit of 40!). This Gia-looking guy has a full head of hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3936762;
    No, surprisingly enough, I do know who balding Steve is, because he looked so much older than his, supposed 26 years (looking every bit of 40!). This Gia-looking guy has a full head of hair.
    Is it the older guy or the younger guy with the full head of hair?

The older is Chris Laurita - Jackie's husband and brother to Dina and Caroline.
    The younger is Albie - Caroline and Albert's odest son, nephew to Chris and Dina.

Geez, I feel like I'm in a remake of Goodfellas!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3936692;
    Yes, Shay, please do tell.

I looked at the Teresa / Joe photo album on Bravo. It shows them through the years. And, I think all the girls look like the 2 of them.
    I think Gabriella (the blond one with the small facial features) looks like Steve! :nono
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

The guy looked older....maybe it is Jacqueline's husband. I know who Albie (what a stupid nickname) is. Maybe it is the Manzo genes coming through in Gia, big time, since I think I do see a strong touch of Caroline and Dina in Gia, too.

I sooo live in confusion. All of these people blend into one person for me, a lot of times, unless they really do something to stand out....good or bad.

Yes, that's Chris, then.

Too funny.
    Teresa and Joe aren't even related to the rest of them, yet they're all starting to look alike!!

Way too funny.
    I'd love to see a film adaptation of the Real Housewives with Martin Scorcese directing!!

Albie's a fairly common nickname for Albert.

+ Reply to Thread