+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2727Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I'm certainly not going to defend Ashley, as I do think she's a very spoiled and immature girl.
    However, she did indicate that her mom has teased her before about that very same thing. I don't think Jacqueline is delibeartely mean, but I do think she's totally passive aggressive.
    And, people can make teasing comments for a long time. That doesn't mean they're correct or OK. Ashley said her mom had said that before and she knew it upset Ashley.
    I've seen that sort of thing happen far too often in families. It's not right.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

Jacqueline did say a younger version of that person. After the matter.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3936573;
    I feel like I'm being lectured which I know (hope) was not your intention. I was really just wanting to make sure that some were aware that not all your breeders are like puppy mills.
    You asked the question: "You don't equate all breeders with puppy mills, right?" I didn't realize that perhaps you were only open to a "yes" or "no" answer. Many people don't know the difference between a breeder and a puppy mill, or the fact that many puppies being sold in stores do in fact come from puppy mills, and that quite a few breeders are just fronts for puppy mills. I answered your question to provide some information to the best of my ability in just a couple of paragraphs. Actually, there's a lot more that could be said in answer to your question, but I was trying to keep it relatively brief. Maybe if you don't want to know, don't ask!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3936512;
    OK, if you say so. Like I said, I don't quite know who's who! It's the one who looks just like the man who is not her daddy.
    Aren't all Teresa's daughters fathered by Juicy Joe??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3936512;
    OK, if you say so. Like I said, I don't quite know who's who! It's the one who looks just like the man who is not her daddy.
    I'm curious -- which man DOES she look like?

FORT Newbie

Im glad I taped it, I could fast forward through all of Danielle. Seriously, her friends were saying she covers up to much, and she hasn't dated since that creepy guy that her supposedly friends set her up with,. Then everyone wanted to watch her try on lingerie ( which that word is odd to spell) yeah that doesn't make since. Its like she needs the attention, or those friends need her as a friend. And after Dina left and Danielle was talkng to Danny and he says thats it.. Once you reheard the story of What Dina said a few times, it kept getting worse.

Yes, Shay, please do tell.

I looked at the Teresa / Joe photo album on Bravo. It shows them through the years. And, I think all the girls look like the 2 of them.

I saw a genuine, spontaneous, moment where a mother is telling her daughter that, in that instant, she was reminded of her own mother. Ashley lacks the maturity to take the compliment for what it was and used it as a tool to behave badly and garner attention. Props to her boyfriend for not following and encouraging her tantrum.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jettavw8;3936687;
    Im glad I taped it, I could fast forward through all of Danielle. Seriously, her friends were saying she covers up to much, and she hasn't dated since that creepy guy that her supposedly friends set her up with,. Then everyone wanted to watch her try on lingerie ( which that word is odd to spell) yeah that doesn't make since. Its like she needs the attention, or those friends need her as a friend. And after Dina left and Danielle was talkng to Danny and he says thats it.. Once you reheard the story of What Dina said a few times, it kept getting worse.
    I like how she told her friends that the Manzos (and/or Teresa?) set her up with Steve, so it was all their fault and showed how they think she's garbage to fix her up with a piece of sh-- like that. Who knows how the actual fix-up really went, or even if it WAS a fix-up. Maybe they just invited them both to the same social occasion, but in Danielle's warped mind, she was somehow forced by them to date the guy repeatedly, so everything that subsequently happened is THEIR fault? Poor Danielle, always the victim. What a pathetic piece of work she is.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3936646;
    Jacqueline made a comment that Ashley's features reminded her of her grandmother. Oh how horrible of her! Ashley needs to grow up and apologize to her mother and her grandmother for acting like an insensitive 4 year old.
    Amen to that! I have a 27 y.o. who has always detested hearing that he's the "spitting image of" his father, lol. I dunno why. I think my DH is very good looking, but this is a pet quirk for our son. He usually hears this at family gatherings, and although I know how much he's bristling inside, he never takes issue with it. Why? Because it would be rude (and disrespectful) to make an issue over it with his grandmother (or other well-meaning relative). This is either Bravo pseudo drama, or Ashley has serious socialization issues.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread