+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 760 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3465897;
    At the risk of provoking a mob hit on me (and I have to admit, it is a bit nasty of me to assume that rich Italian-Americans in New Jersey have to be mob), Caroline looks like a man to me.

Or a tank.
    I think anyone who goes on Reality TV is fair game for being criticized for what they do or say, but it makes me really sad to see people criticized or made fun of for how they look. We can't help what we're born with. Caroline probably hates that she is built like a tank, and Ramona (RHWNY) can't help that she has, what many people call "crazy eyes." She probably has a thyroid condition or some other medical problem, and you can see how she looks really hurt when people make fun of her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3466121;
    I think anyone who goes on Reality TV is fair game for being criticized for what they do or say, but it makes me really sad to see people criticized or made fun of for how they look. We can't help what we're born with. Caroline probably hates that she is built like a tank, and Ramona (RHWNY) can't help that she has, what many people call "crazy eyes." She probably has a thyroid condition or some other medical problem, and you can see how she looks really hurt when people make fun of her eyes.
    I totally agree that criticizing these people (or anyone) on their looks is just wrong. Majority of these reality women are nasty based on their behavior alone. I despise Kelly but I'm mature enough to admit that she's gorgeous in spite of herself.

I have never thought Kelly was gorgeous. She's overtanned, her face is in desperate need of powder in a lot of shots because the shine is overpowering to me, and her teeth overpower her face when she smiles/flirts/whatever. Ditziness and self-centeredness aside, she's attractive but not gorgeous to me. (Btw, Kelly, you are also NOT BLONDE!! You have medium brown hair, not blonde.)

I think Caroline is fine, she's not modelesque (sp), but she's not ugly either.

I do get a kick out of the "we're as thick as thieves" line ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kelly calling herself blonde cracked me up...especially when all of the other women turned and just looked at her!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3466121;
    I wasn't commenting on her looks. Her attitude and the way she talks is tank-like. She's not built like a tank, IMHO, although she does choose to have that boyish hair cut.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3468892;
    I wasn't commenting on her looks. Her attitude and the way she talks is tank-like. She's not built like a tank, IMHO, although she does choose to have that boyish hair cut.
    I love Caroline because she is MaMa Bear and you don't mess with one of her cubs. Caroline may come across as take no prisoners but I bet if she is your friend she will be a good and loyal one.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

She doesn't let anyone mess with them because that would distract people from her calling one stupid.

I'm hoping that this franchise picks up soon. So far I'm feeling it only marginally.

Tonight Teresa's (sp) s'pose to be tipping over tables. I hope it really happens & is not just one of those crazy Bravo edits. IMHO I don't think Caroline's ugly at all. She's perfectly appropriate and I think she looks perfectly fine.

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know why if Dina and Jacqueline were going to Cipperati's (sp) that Danelle should be going (according to her)?

Also, was she just hanging outside of the hair salon? If she had an appointment - why wasn't she inside?

Why are she and her 26 year old date the only two in the restaurant?

I always wondered how women with long hair (ie Dina) kept it looking so good, always styled, etc (just drying it alone will kill me!). Mystery solved - they have someone else do it !

Theresa, you nitwit. You can't find Manhattan?

(Not a hater, really. But it's the GPS fault?)

+ Reply to Thread