+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The timing of it was bad. Her husband's sister is begging people to come adopt when days before he shelled out bucks for a puppy. I have no idea what kind of breeder it came from. It's some kind of tiny, toy dog that all the celebrities love to have. Yes, people what what they want, don't they?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3935658;
    Yes and also that she felt guilty for doing so.
    Good. She should.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3935664;
    Good. She should.
    A person is allowed to buy a dog however they want to and should never feel guilty for doing as they please. I wasn't aware the dog police are in force.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Did people see Lexi last night, she looks like a model...not suprising.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3935769;
    A person is allowed to buy a dog however they want to and should never feel guilty for doing as they please. I wasn't aware the dog police are in force.
    Guess what? No dog police. Just me and my valid opinions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3934984;
    You know, I wondered about that, too.
    Jackie knew that her daughter did not like the comparison. Yet she went ahead and did it, anyway. Sometimes, people get carried away with their teasing. Jackie took it too far and should have owned up to it.
    Ashley is a piece of work but, in this instance, I can't fault her.
    I think Jackie is not quite as sweet, docile and perfect as she leads us to think.
    You know, I really don't think we should take teasing between family as indicative of someone's character. I know in my family, sometimes, you can get teased about something just like this a million times and laugh it off because you know the other person's only saying it for your reaction, but then get upset if it's said at the wrong time, and it's really hard to know when the wrong time is sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3935769;
    Sure, there is no law against buying whatever dog you want. Those dogs need homes too! Yes, as long as you give it a good home, you shouldn't feel guilty. The problem seems to be with breeders. I wish that there were more "dog police" to crack down on puppy mills! I wish that there were more laws to prevent Joe Schmo down the street from breeding his "dog with papers" just to make a few bucks. Papers don't mean a thing! I had a Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound) that had papers but he was only pet quality. I signed an agreement, when I bought him, to neuter him! I did! I wasn't going to show him (show dogs aren't spayed or neutered). He wouldn't have won anyway! Papers ONLY matter if you want to show your dog AND if the dog is show quality. Most people don't understand this. Responsible breeders and I repeat.... Responsible Breeders are responsible! They don't want bad qualities of their breed to be passed on to others! Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears carried around their little chihuahuas and guess what? The pounds are filled with chihuahuas! Everyone that bought one allowed their dogs to have puppies and so on and so on and now........ there aren't enough homes for all of them!!! I have two of them! One came from a Rubio's parking lot and the other I found wandering the streets! Yes, I tried finding the owners but, of course, no one seemed to be looking for the ones that I found! They, now, have a great home! Just look at the ads for found dogs, on craigslist (which I have done recently because of my latest find) and you begin to get an idea of just how big a problem this is! Wanna know what the leading cause of death is for dogs? It's euthanasia at animal shelters! Not rabies! Not parvo! Euthanasia only because we (people) can't seem to be responsible with our pets! Sorry to get on such a rant! This is a subject that is close to my heart and I feel that just because you are allowed to do something .... it doesn't make it right!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3935832;
    You know, I really don't think we should take teasing between family as indicative of someone's character. I know in my family, sometimes, you can get teased about something just like this a million times and laugh it off because you know the other person's only saying it for your reaction, but then get upset if it's said at the wrong time, and it's really hard to know when the wrong time is sometimes.
    Ashley can dish it out yet she doesn't want anyone to say anything about her. I did not thing Jacqueline said what she did as something mean. I think at that moment she saw the relative in the way Ashley looked.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I will miss Dina but I think she was smart to get out of that mess. She's one of the classier women in this franchise and was wise to leave.

Nice try Danielle telling us you were a burlesque dancer when you looked 100% stripper last night. That open leg shot was so vulgar I can't believe they even left it in the show. Absolutely disgusting. Her poor children. And her goons are gross.

Kim G is a freakin' two faced instigator. Her son must be cringing watching the show.

Ashley is clearly insecure about her weight and Danielle picking on her about it prob made it even worse. Ashley isn't mature enough to know that you can look like someone even if you are very different sizes. Given her sensitivity to the subject as of late her more shouldn't have made the comment. Jaqueline knows her daughter doesn't like the comparison and should respect that not antagonize her. In this particular instance Jaqueline should have known better.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3935932;
    Ashley can dish it out yet she doesn't want anyone to say anything about her. I did not thing Jacqueline said what she did as something mean. I think at that moment she saw the relative in the way Ashley looked.
    Ashley was mad because she said that person was "big." I'm pretty sure Jacqueline said she looked like grandma. The only reason why Ashley was mad is because she thinks her mom called her fat.

+ Reply to Thread