+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935010;
    I'm really surprised that no one has commented on Dina leaving the show?
    I actually forgot, LOL. She was really not on a whole lot the beginning of this season so it was kind a quiet 'I'm leaving'.

In Caroline's blog she says that you will still see her on but in the background.....she likened it to a 'where's waldo' game.

Anybody post this yet? The latest Real Housewives fraud-Teresa:

Star Magazine (06/10/2010):

It looks like The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice better start packing her Louis Vuitton bags!

After Star first reported in our June 14 issue that Teresa and her husband, Joe, are bankrupt, the couple has put their multi-million dollar mansion on the market!

Teresa and Joe's sprawling six bedroom, six bathroom home in Montville Twp, N.J., is set on 3.77 acres of wooded property with 2 ponds. The house custom built for Teresa because she said living in a previously-owned home was "gross" features extensive marble, granite and wood floors throughout with multiple fireplaces.

The asking price? A cool $3,999,999.

Teresa and Joe filed for bankruptcy in October 2009. As Star reported, the couple are up to their eyeballs in debt to the tune of a whopping $8.5 million!
    Peace & Love.. Peace & Love..

FORT Fogey

Last I saw, Teresa's running around saying her house is not up for sale.

Danielle ... ugh. I can't remember the last time I invited my 20 closest friends to come to a lingerie store and watch ME try on things to make ME feel good about MYSELF and they all clapped, whooped, and hollered everytime I came out clad in a sexy outfit. Oh, wait, that was last Never. All of these women (cringe everytime Danielle says woman instead of women) need a life.

The stripper's pole ... ugh. I understand that some women find it fun, and it's great exercise. However, poor little burlesque dancer strangely knew a WHOLE LOT about the pole. She forgot her story in her haste to show off to her "friends", and the thugs who came to watch. "This is how I caught my ex husband, the father of my kdis ..." How proud your girls must be. And skeeved out. Kim G is humiliating her son with her sad attempts at fame. Danielle's poor little proud "I used to get 50s and 100s thrown at me ... really? How humbling for your thug crew to throw ONEs.

Dina vs Danielle ... Caroline was right, Danielle handles rejection worse than Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. I hope you slapped ZenJen the next time you saw her. PLEASE, if they get rid of Danielle, please come back to the show. All class went out the door when you left. I do admire you for removing Lexi from this mess, way to back up your beliefs. Hoping you're both back for the next season.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'll miss Dina and her beautiful eyes. Her cats are precious, and even Andy Cohen started petting Grandma Wrinkles after she'd sat on his lap awhile- loved it, because he was not receptive when she was placed on his lap!

Beverly wants us to believe she's mischaracterized on Bravo? She apparently brings thugs whenever she's filmed, strips, has "friends" ooh and aah watching her underwear try-on (on Beverly, it's not lingerie as far as I'm concerned), she threatens, swears constantly, stalks the Manzo family, videos herself having sex with herself. She's a creepy old hag. Bravo has sunk to a new low and should fire her. Get Dina back!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

I think exercising on a stripper pile in a gym is fine. I am also all up for people wanting to do a girl's night on by practicing on a pole and having a good time. But I think it would make me uncomfy if there were men in the room watching the whole time and throwing money at us. It crosses to creepy land that way.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935010;
    I'm really surprised that no one has commented on Dina leaving the show?

I am so going to miss her. What a lovely person she is.
    She was great on WWHL last night. I'll have to check that thread and see if anyone's posted.

Danielle on a stripper pole!!
    THis woman actually thinks she looks good and is too pretty to work?
    Yikes!!
    And is every middle aged woman in Franklin Lakes just desperate to get on this show that they'd allow themselves to be photographed on stripper poles and/or drinking with Danielle?!
    I almost forgot about Dina. She has been an afterthought this season. She is the only woman that is truely classy.

Danielle doesn't have too bad body, but the face.......she is NOT too pretty to work and I didn't need to see her on a pole. I dont understand why these women would stoop so low. Is being on tv worth it that much? I wonder if Kim G's son is proud of his mom trying out the pole with her thong hanging out. Maybe Bravo hired the women to be Danielle's friends and be willing to do poledancing. It was just so sleazy. I could see a group of women having fun practicing on a stripper pole in someone's house, but dancing in front of ex cons throwing money--blech! It was disturbing.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 06-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Danielle and her Butterface need to be gone from the show. Danielle is not entertaining she is ill. I loved the poker game night with the guys,lol. I will miss Dina who is truly a class act.

It is not attractive sight to see some aging and not pretty in the face Cougars pole dancing with Thugs tossing ones at them.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3934785;
    She said her husband bought it.
    But did it say she bought it from a breeder, specifically?? If you really want a specific breed of dog, I see no problem with buying it, as long as you don't go through a breeder who's unethical, or worse, a puppy mill.

We have a rescued dog, and although he's the sweetest dog in the world, he definitely comes with some drawbacks, like all rescue dogs. Lots of times they're difficult to train, and that can be important with small children in the house. Also, many times rescued dogs are very unpredictable (again, important in a house of small children).

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3935637;
    But did it say she bought it from a breeder, specifically?? If you really want a specific breed of dog, I see no problem with buying it, as long as you don't go through a breeder who's unethical, or worse, a puppy mill.
    Yes and also that she felt guilty for doing so.

Feeling guilty today 4 buying our puppy from a breeder when Caroline & Dina r w/so many pups that need adoption right now.But I love Santino
    12:31 PM Jun 12th via web

+ Reply to Thread