+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3421Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Honestly curious. How do you know that JL got her purebred dog from a breeder? Did she say that she did? Is it possible they adopted it from a rescue shelter that deals with this specific breed?

One thing about J that annoyed me last night was the comment she made to her daughter about looking like her relative. Ashley said that Jacqueline knew she didn't like it but yet J made the comment anyway. If that's true that was really sh*tty on J's part and Ashley had every right to be mad about it.

FORT Fogey

She said her husband bought it.

FORT Fogey

As much as I dislike Ashley, what was Chris Laurita doing to her face?

Danielle's "friends" seem to be laughing at her and not with her. Kim G and the other ladies seem to be "pity" friends and not true ones. The best thing about the restaurant scenes with Danielle and friends was the whispering of the other patrons as if some sort of snake at crawled into the restaurant,lol. It had indeed and her name is Danielle.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3934782;
    Honestly curious. How do you know that JL got her purebred dog from a breeder? Did she say that she did? Is it possible they adopted it from a rescue shelter that deals with this specific breed?

One thing about J that annoyed me last night was the comment she made to her daughter about looking like her relative. Ashley said that Jacqueline knew she didn't like it but yet J made the comment anyway. If that's true that was really sh*tty on J's part and Ashley had every right to be mad about it.
    You know, I wondered about that, too.
    Jackie knew that her daughter did not like the comparison. Yet she went ahead and did it, anyway. Sometimes, people get carried away with their teasing. Jackie took it too far and should have owned up to it.
    Ashley is a piece of work but, in this instance, I can't fault her.
    I think Jackie is not quite as sweet, docile and perfect as she leads us to think.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

while i'd never buy a dog from a breeder, i don't completely fault people that do. as far as rescues, i have looked into a couple and it seems they make it nearly impossible to adopt from them. and it's expensive. my parents tried to get a german shep fr a rescue. a LARGE fully grown one. they were rejected bc the dog was going to stay outside, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3934733;
    That's not what I meant. I was agreeing with your post and just adding that if the Lauritas wanted a purebred (some people just won't settle for anything other than what they want, even if it doesn't make much sense), they could most likely have found one at a shelter ... or at a breed-specific rescue group ... instead of buying from a breeder or a puppy mill.

shelter and rescue animals often come with a lot of emotional and behavioral probs that ppl may not be prepared for. with anything, ppl should do research before they make any decisions. i have a doxie. i bought him from a private person bc i do not like the things that go on with breeders and puppy mills.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3934764;
    Buy one and adopt one. That seems fair. If people love dogs, they should save the ones who need saving first. Otherwise it's contributing to the problem. If someone is going to buy a dog because they love a particular breed or because they want the status or because they fell in love with one in the window then they should adopt one too, or at least contribute to a shelter that saves and protects animals. If someone wants to buy a dog, they should take a walk through a local shelter first. If they can still go and buy a dog without saving one they've just seen, then they are buying a dog for the wrong reasons.

I'm really surprised that no one has commented on Dina leaving the show?

I am so going to miss her. What a lovely person she is.
    She was great on WWHL last night. I'll have to check that thread and see if anyone's posted.

Danielle on a stripper pole!!
    THis woman actually thinks she looks good and is too pretty to work?
    Yikes!!
    And is every middle aged woman in Franklin Lakes just desperate to get on this show that they'd allow themselves to be photographed on stripper poles and/or drinking with Danielle?!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3935010;
    I'm really surprised that no one has commented on Dina leaving the show?

I am so going to miss her. What a lovely person she is.
    She was great on WWHL last night. I'll have to check that thread and see if anyone's posted.

Danielle on a stripper pole!!
    THis woman actually thinks she looks good and is too pretty to work?
    Yikes!!
    And is every middle aged woman in Franklin Lakes just desperate to get on this show that they'd allow themselves to be photographed on stripper poles and/or drinking with Danielle?!
    All of the wives, who talk about how classy they are, should all take a lesson from Dina!! She is not only very pretty but so composed and like you said lovely! I'm sad to see her go!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3934655;
    Plus there are plenty of purebreds at shelters needing homes, too! I wonder if Dina knew the Lauritas were looking for a purebred ... she could have helped them find one at a shelter and probably would have if she knew. Good for Dina adopting a special needs dog ... I knew I liked her!
    That warmed my heart. What a cute little doggy and good for Dina for giving him a happy home. I'm going to miss Dina on the show, as she has been one of my favorites.

The show has become so centered around the Danielle drama which is really just unpleasant to watch. Her "striptease" segment last night was so nasty! I may be taking a cue from Dina and stepping away from this mess.

+ Reply to Thread