+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3932889;
    I still say she needs to be sat down by the elders of the Manzo clan and told firmly to LAY OFF.

The whole "I'm 20 years old and can do what I want!" (insert teenaged foot stomp and pouty face) just shows her mentality/maturity level.
    Then she says she can multi-task? What? Lie in bed and use a Blackberry at the same time?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3932889;
    I still say she needs to be sat down by the elders of the Manzo clan and told firmly to LAY OFF.

The whole "I'm 20 years old and can do what I want!" (insert teenaged foot stomp and pouty face) just shows her mentality/maturity level.
    She clearly needs to be taught how to conduct herself in public. Maybe everything she's saying is true, and I'd be furious with Danielle if she'd caused my family that much trouble, and probably would want to say those things. But there are other ways to deal with your issues.

I really did not like what she said about Christine. That's really unfair and mean.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3933020;
    She clearly needs to be taught how to conduct herself in public. Maybe everything she's saying is true, and I'd be furious with Danielle if she'd caused my family that much trouble, and probably would want to say those things. But there are other ways to deal with your issues.

I really did not like what she said about Christine. That's really unfair and mean.
    What did Ashley say about Christine?
    Inquiring minds want to know!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Ashley tweet:

ps i deleted my formspring

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3933565;
    Ashley tweet:
    What is a formspring?

Re tonight's show, how is it that Danielle has ANY friends? How can those women stand to listen to her constant victim stories and drama? They either must lead very boring lives, or Bravo put them up to pretending they're friends. Do Danny and John have nothing else to do but be her lapdogs? I don't get these people at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3933995;
    What is a formspring?

Re tonight's show, how is it that Danielle has ANY friends? How can those women stand to listen to her constant victim stories and drama? They either must lead very boring lives, or Bravo put them up to pretending they're friends. Do Danny and John have nothing else to do but be her lapdogs? I don't get these people at all.
    It's a networking site where people ask questions, I guess. I'd never heard of it either, but I posted a link where she was squawking more about Danielle Squareboobs and she even had some pretty inflammatory things to say about Christine and boys and hot tubs.

I'm happy for Danielle, that she "finally" feels sexy. I'm happy for Danielle that she is finally comfortable with her body! I'm sure that all of you were worried that Danielle was too covered up and wasn't quite ready to be a sexy woman "again". Poor Danielle! Such a little wallflower! I'm glad that she feels empowered again!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3934057;
    I'm happy for Danielle, that she "finally" feels sexy. I'm happy for Danielle that she is finally comfortable with her body! I'm sure that all of you were worried that Danielle was too covered up and wasn't quite ready to be a sexy woman "again". Poor Danielle! Such a little wallflower! I'm glad that she feels empowered again!
    I am just laughing at the editing. She is acting like she hasn't done anything sexy in a while. Then the other ladies are finding out that these sex tapes are really her sending videos of herself...having fun to a guy. POOR OPPRESSED DANIELLE!

The blogs are up on Bravo and not only does Danielle have a song coming out but her youngest daughter does as well.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Blogs - Danielle Staub - Stay in the Positive | Bravo TV Official Site

Tune in on 6/21, for Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen as I will be singing my duet "Real Close" for the very first time LIVE. Keep an eye out for my daughter, Jillian Marie as she will be releasing her single "What You’re Talking About" in just a few weeks onto iTunes.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3933995;
    What is a formspring?

Looks like the friends have been around the block a few times also!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread