+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 757 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast
Like Tree2726Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle is really ugly and getting uglier with each show.

I sure did get a kick out of the way the 'young man' treated Danielle. if I asked my hubby if he wanted sex in the bathroom (even in a resturant) he wouldn't just tell me to keep eating. I think he would force my hand and see how far towards the bathroom I would really walk before laughing our heads off.
    I also wonder how her girls are going to feel when their friends see this show. What a mess she is!!

FORT Newbie

Speaking of kids - who was the little boy (maybe 10-ish) at Caroline's house when they were getting ready for Albie's party?

I found it interesting that a dorky-ugly kid would die if she had a fat-old mom.

FORT Fogey

I, actually, really like Caroline and her family.

They seem the most real to me, in their speech and their manner of being with each other. Mainly because my own family interacts a lot like they do, especially the kids. The scene where they're all eating dinner together is very familiar to me. They are just likable.

As for their kids lack of education, I don't think it's all that odd. The girl is only 20 and the boy is only 19. In my family, a lot of the boys sort of drift around for a while before deciding what they wanna do with themselves. For a lot of them, it means the army or being a cop. The point is is that they take a year off, work crappy jobs, and realize they need a career.

I'm not sure it'll actually work that way here because they both work for their father, but you never know. In any case, this family is way more "real" than many of the other housewives in the shows.

I love Jacquilline (sp?). She just seems like a genuinely nice person, definitely the least closed-off "family" member, which is probably why Danielle wants to be her friend so bad. I think Danielle is a very co-dependent person, and needs to have these super-close relationships with people before their time. None of my mother's friends would EVER think it was their place to discipline me.

Teresa is adorable, in a silly, bubble-headed kinda way. Can someone remind me how she's related to all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3463798;
    Real Housewives of NJs Teresa Giudice Is Pregnant! | Reality Tea

Congrats to her and her family. I hope she has a boy.
    I also heard on Satellite radio that Jacqueline is also pregnant.

did anyone see the Dina,Caroline, and Jacqueline on the view? I so love Caroline and how protective she is of her family
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3463820;
    Danielle has no respect for herself. what woman sets around begging a man for money over the phone? Get a Job!
    I took it as more of a control issue, he's withholding the settlement money that a judge already decided she was entitled to, knowing that it's killing her financially. I can't believe she isn't taking him to court over it. Sure, she should get a job if for no other reason than to model to her children that one must work for a living. However, ex needs to pony up the settlement money. I certainly would give him a deadline and make the call if it wasn't wired to my account by end of business hours that day.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3464884;
    I took it as more of a control issue, he's withholding the settlement money that a judge already decided she was entitled to, knowing that it's killing her financially. I can't believe she isn't taking him to court over it. Sure, she should get a job if for no other reason than to model to her children that one must work for a living. However, ex needs to pony up the settlement money. I certainly would give him a deadline and make the call if it wasn't wired to my account by end of business hours that day.

As per Teresa he's also kinds of cheap. He has money but no one know what baldy does for a living. She said that if a woman asked him for something he wouldn't get it. So you know what he's all about. Danielle should stop wasting her time and continue her gold digging elsewhere. Her husband can be charged a fine if he doesn't follow a judges court order to pay her the settlement money. But then her lawyer should have told her that.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3464169;

3 of the ladies were on The View today. I didn't realize, until today, that Caroline (the red head) and that blonde woman (can't remember her name, but people seem to fear her) were sisters. Once I really looked at them, they are almost identical.
    Pretty funny that they were grateful that Joy brought up the mafia rumors. Caroline is right in that not all Italians are gangsters but what more do you need to do to "be involved" when your father-in-law was the victim of a mob hit?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3464169;
    What constitutes a 'femdad'?

I'm guessing that we're seeing the results of giving your children too much, and doing too much for them...seldom using the word, "No,". The law student seems to be a total aberration for that family, and he's treated like his poo doesn't stink. I'm guessing he'll never get his mother's apron strings from around his neck; I tend to think I'd pity the woman that marries him and into that family.

3 of the ladies were on The View today. I didn't realize, until today, that Caroline (the red head) and that blonde woman (can't remember her name, but people seem to fear her) were sisters. Once I really looked at them, they are almost identical.
    At the risk of provoking a mob hit on me (and I have to admit, it is a bit nasty of me to assume that rich Italian-Americans in New Jersey have to be mob), Caroline looks like a man to me.

Or a tank.

I don't know that Albie gets treated better than Christopher - femdad likes 'street smarts' more than book learnin' and seems to dote on her baby boy. I don't think I Manzi know what to do with Albie or anyone who cracks a book open and doesn't get puffs of dust out of it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3464380;
    No she was talking about the one on the show. Dina was saying originally she didn't want her to be shown. Dina says that her and her daughter are very close and it wouldn't have been real not to show her so she decided to go ahead and let her bee shown. Dina also said her daughter, Alexis has a sarcastic sense of humor. I agree with her I don't have a problem with her at all.
    Alexis seems quite nice and I'm glad Dina didn't get her contacts. Actually all of the kids on this show seem pretty good; not perfect but not useless, spoilt or tragic. The family dinner with Caroline looked really nice even though I'm sure it was staged a bit. Even Jacqueline's daughter may be capable of getting better grades. Or maybe I'm just in a sunny mood today.

+ Reply to Thread