+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

hi FORT friends, I am going to further diagnosis Miss Danielle (MY OPINION only) - this woman has a severe Borderline Personality Disorder with Narcissistic Rage/Narcissistic Injury. It is doubtful there is a treatment that can truly help her/heal her but but God know that is her only hope, I keep remembering- omg this woman is parenting children. She needs some SERIOUS help and sadly may be forever beyond it. That is one sick woman (IN MY OPINION) !!!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Didn't the dialect/elocution coach spell the NJ pronunciation of "coffee" as "CWOFFEE?" And it woudm't it be "dawg" not "dowg" in NJ? A dyslexic dialogue coach?

Teresa's insistence that Gia keep her NJ accent is hilarious... as if she could LOSE it! I think of Nicole Kidman or Russel Crowe, both Australians who have not lost their accents, but who can play a role using any accent. Teresa, God bless her, is no Rhodes scholar. Gia seems a lot sharper than her mom OR her dad, lol. I'll bet SHE knows the importance of this skill. But then again, it's likely that her mother really isn't trying to make her into a child actor; maybe it's more of a Bravo thing.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey

I find Caroline and her kids boring. All her kids do is mug for the camera. The ham game is so stupid. Do the think this is a funny, clever game? I think they made it up on the spot because they're so god-awfully boring. The camera guy probably said, "Throw some lunch meat around or something, don't just stand there."

I have to be honest now that you are chatting about Gia and her auditions ... to me, she looked absolutely BORED. She did not know her lines after Teresa was out in the waiting room telling all that could hear HOW PREPARED HER DAUGHTER WAS ... And then when the dialect coach came in to work with Gia and Teresa to observe ... actually they BOTH looked bored to tears. JMHO.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3928145;
    I find Caroline and her kids boring. All her kids do is mug for the camera. The ham game is so stupid. Do the think this is a funny, clever game? I think they made it up on the spot because they're so god-awfully boring. The camera guy probably said, "Throw some lunch meat around or something, don't just stand there."
    ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Teresa looked slightly resentful. If that child is ever going to learn to speak without an accent her ma's gonna have to play along. And, face it, Teresa thinks she's perfect. She'll never change anything she doesn't want to change. She's a pretty shallow person when it comes right down to it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Danielle does seem to be REALLY socially handicapped. Her defense of Danny's using the word "fagot" (he wasn't referring to a gay person) had me laughing out loud. It's equivalent of calling Teresa the "N" word, then defending it by saying Teresa isn't African American.

All the same, because of her notoriety, she really does seem to be the break-out star of this series. Last week's ratings were the highest of any of the Housewives' franchises ever - the infamous Brownstone outing. They may even give her a spin off: Psychotic stage mom on steroids?

Teresa, the comic relief (the potty-mouthed lady who wants to be "classy") could get a spin off, too: Trailer Parks of NJ. No offense to anyone living in a trailer park in New Jersey
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3928097;
    OMG, those are hilarious.

..... I wouldn't mind if they got rid of everyone and started over to be honest.
    They should cancel the entire show. Boring characters -- the entire premise of the series is hating Danielle. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3928002;
    Not to nit pick, but can we all stop referring to Ashley Holmes as an 18 year old? On her own new blog on bravotv.com she says she's 19. When the news of the assault charge against her hit the papers in 12/09, she was 19. So, she's closer to 20 now. Time to stop acting like an idiot.
    It's one year. Whether she's 18, 19, or 20 she needs to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ashley's behavior has nothing to do with her age. People are nice or not-nice at every age. If Ashley were only acting immature or like an 'idiot' it wouldn't be so bad. But she is much worse than that, and seems to have inherited or developed the worst characteristics of her family. Up until now, we've only seen the lazy, irresponsible, spoiled brat side of Ashley. Now, her ugly temper and grudge holding personality traits are showing their ugly heads, and look what's coming. . . a physical attack on Danielle where she pulls Danielle's weave out. Ashley is not an idiot. She's a bad seed.

+ Reply to Thread