+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2701Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

KAREN

I thought Ashley and her boyfriend were living together?
    Are they living together in his Mom's house? Or in an apartment somewhere?

The way Derek acted when he found out about Ashley's activities on Facebook was typical of how a 23 year old would react to something an 18 year old does.

I'm not sure why Ashley is so immature, although I do realize that 18 year olds can be like that. Some said that she suffered due to Mom's divorce from the first husband (Ashley's father) and Jacqueline working to support them at the time. But, I thought I read that Jacqueline's been remarried to Chris for about 13 years. That means that Ashley was taken care of by Chris and not just supported by a single mom, for the majority of her life- 13 of her 18 years. I think she just acts like an overly spoiled brat.

Have you all read somewhere that Dina is leaving the show? I'm not sure that I'd enjoy it without her. I do miss Lexie this season, though. Such a lovely girl.

Actually, if they did have to get rid of anyone, the one I probably wouldn't miss is Jacqueline. But, I'd much prefeer that all the women stay.

The drama has been really amped up on the Housewives' shows this season - first OC, then NY and now NJ.
    The storyline - Danielle vs. "the family" - is getting pretty old, but, hey, this is reality TV after all.

Last night's episode did remind me of one thing I really don't like about reality shows.
    On a real scripted show, they have to stick to the script in which they are given "lines" to memorize. On a reality show, they follow a script, but it's more loose and the participants are just given a "theme / a desired incident, etc." that the producers want them to go toward. So, it's not a total memorization of lines.
    Last night showed Jacqueline uttering "supposably" several times. Can't the people at Bravo tell her that's not a word? It just makes her look very uneducated.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

How laughable is it that Danielle is participating in a facebook war with Ashley? Ashley is 18, a facebook war is stupid, but almost age appropriate. Danielle is in her 40's, a facebook war is unbelievably immature for her age.

I loved all the people at Caroline's house imitating Teresa's "I'm sorry" when they were waiting for her and Joe for dinner.

Caroline really cracked me up when she collapsed in her confessional and said "I am so tired of talking about Danielle." lol

FORT Fogey

How does a poopy diaper make someone an hour and a half late? She should be able to change a diaper and fly a helicopter at the same time by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3927876;
    How does a poopy diaper make someone an hour and a half late? She should be able to change a diaper and fly a helicopter at the same time by now.
    Way too funny

I kind of got the feeling that she's always late. And, the fact that she now has 4 little girls has required her to summon everything she can in an effort to not be quite as late.

What is Kim Gs real last name? Anyone know. I wonder what her story is and why she seems to want on this show so badly.

Granatell.

Why anyone, with real money like she allegedly has, would want to go on this show is beyond me!!

What is Kim Gs real last name? Anyone know? I wonder what her story is and why she seems to want to be on this show so badly. It was pretty obvious she didn't know Danielle before that lunchoen and now, according to Danielle, "she is a very close friend I would do anything for".

FORT Fogey

I thought Ashley and her boyfriend were living together?
    Are they living together in his Mom's house? Or in an apartment somewhere?
    I got the distinct impression that she is living with bf's parents. Why else would she feel the need to clean their entire house?

+ Reply to Thread