+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I don't get it -- No one commenting on how everybody on the damn show is constantly ragging on Danielle and making fun of her CONSTANTLY..........but, I guess that's okay. Gosh, it's getting so old. Can only take so much of the same old, same old -- everybody too mean-spirited week after week. Hard to take another season of the same old story line. A bunch of uninteresting characters -- all I see that Danielle ever did was try to be friends with Jackie and everyone else interfered because of Danielle's past..............and they've been harping on it ever since. YIKES!!!

FORT Fogey

She brings it on herself. She tries too hard and pouts when people get freaked out by it. She's scary-needy, defensive, and has a big screw loose. Where are her friends? Outside of her children, where is her family? She's a bridge burner and the only people who will talk to her are her kids, those she pays for services, and those who stand to gain something by it (Kim G. and Danny P.). There has to be a reason for that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3927106;
    I don't get it -- No one commenting on how everybody on the damn show is constantly ragging on Danielle and making fun of her CONSTANTLY..........but, I guess that's okay. Gosh, it's getting so old. Can only take so much of the same old, same old -- everybody too mean-spirited week after week. Hard to take another season of the same old story line. A bunch of uninteresting characters -- all I see that Danielle ever did was try to be friends with Jackie and everyone else interfered because of Danielle's past..............and they've been harping on it ever since. YIKES!!!
    Well if I was forced (as forced as one can be while getting paid to be a "star" on TV) to hang out/spend time with a person who helped kidnap someone and was busted on numerous other charges I would be gossiping too. But even without all that drama the ladies have plenty to bash Danielle now with the charity event drama and calling someone's son a f****t.

I agree! Apparently this season is all of them vs her which has gotten old really fast. Did they not have any interesting, usable footage from which to construct storylines? Their feud with her should be a side story at best, not the basis for an entire season, It's already old, past it's expiration date.

Kiz

So a hw is leaving the show next week forever. I thought they were under contract, but there must be some loopholes. From the sound of Dina's blog, it definitely sounds like she's the one leaving, which makes sense because she has had the look this season of someone who is over and done with it. I wonder if Caroline will be next in line to go. I can't imagine why anyone who doesn't need the money and isn't a narcissist would sacrifice their privacy for this type of "fame". Although, I don't care for Caroline, I don't think she's doing the show for any reason other than the other women talked her into it, and if Dina goes, I can't imagine her wanted to stay any longer she absolutely has to.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3926947;
    Ashley really needs adult supervision. I didn't hear anything that Danielle mentioned that I would consider a threat. But after her mom told her what was going on she still went right back and posted something else on her Facebook page. Does she think this is a joke. If she does she will soon find out that she is playing a grown up game that she is not prepared to handle the consequences.
    Exactly. Also, does she not know the types of people Danielle hangs around with? She doesn't need to stir the pot. Unfortunately Jacqueline created her to be this way and now she is a young kid in an adult's body.

I don't like it either. I do think Danielle brings it on herself to some extent, but she is a deeply disturbed woman who needs help and I don't find it amusing to watch people gang up on someone with mental issues. I also never understood why they felt the need to tell Jacqueline who to be friends with. Jacqueline is an adult in her late 30s. That is old enough to decide who you want to associate with. It had nothing to do with them. I also don't see why the feud is still so big. Who cares anymore. Why keep bringing it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3927143;
    I agree! Apparently this season is all of them vs her which has gotten old really fast. Did they not have any interesting, usable footage from which to construct storylines? Their feud with her should be a side story at best, not the basis for an entire season, It's already old, past it's expiration date.
    I feel the exact same way. It's gotten so old and boring! And now I hear Dina is leaving the show. If Kim "G" takes her place I am definately not watching anymore.
    Ashley is immature and 18 and it was wrong of her to have this text/Facebook war with Danielle. But Danielle, being an adult, should have known better and ignored that, but then again she is not right in the head.
    Oh, and TMZ.com has a report of a sex tape of Danielle that was filmed in September and coming out June 14. Isn't that special? She must be hard up for money.

A sex tape? I'm not surprised. I think Danielle would do anything for 15 minutes of fame.
    Doesn't sound like the HWNJ will be around long, especially if Dina leaves.

FORT Fogey

Who would watch it without wanting to gouge their eyeballs out after? As to the future of RHONJ: they broke Bravo viewing records last Monday night. I don't think it's going anywhere soon.

+ Reply to Thread