+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2794Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3926027;
    They filed a Chapter 7 petition is US District Court on 10/28/09. The bank moved to foreclose on their main residence in 12/09.

(Case number is 09-39032-MS; 62-page petition can be viewed at 118124221649)

I don't see how she could not have known trouble was brewing, unless she never looks at her mail and didn't notice her credit cards were cancelled? But then, maybe that is why she pays cash
    Oh, the Guidice family DEFINITELY knew, but I can see Teresa being the type to leave the finances to her man, and I can see Juicy Joe being the type to not keep her informed.

Of course, the responsible thing for a woman to do is be very aware of the family financial situation. Did we learn nothing from Lynne of the OC???

Sounds to me that it is around the time that they were taping. The reason I believe that is because in the reunion show she said she was due in September.

FORT Fogey

I'm not convinced Joe can even speak more than grunts. Maybe she didn't understand that, "Uh uh duh pbbbblllt!" means stop spending money we don't have. How in the hell does she owe money to a fertility clinic? Don't they act like she's a baby machine?

FORT Fanatic

Mog Danielle is the most disgusting person ever. Apparently the new housewife who accompanied Danielle to the party last week had a change of heart and thought Danny went a little too far by calling Chris a f****t. Danielle (who was getting her hair/make-up done by a man who might be gay given how he looked during the conversation) says it isn't a big deal as Chris wasn't a gay man. Words escape me. Apparently gay slurs are okay when you use them on straight people. Because in Danielle's world it obviously isn't a way to imply that being gay is a negative thing.

Danielle also excuses Danny's actions by saying she was in the middle of being attacked and he was protecting her. HELLO! This was all done by the time they were outside.

Later Danielle is pissed because that new housewife ruined her night and she rather be a positive person OKAY. So I take it this is the "argument" that Danielle reported about earlier?

FORT Regular

Ashley really needs adult supervision. I didn't hear anything that Danielle mentioned that I would consider a threat. But after her mom told her what was going on she still went right back and posted something else on her Facebook page. Does she think this is a joke. If she does she will soon find out that she is playing a grown up game that she is not prepared to handle the consequences.

FORT Fan

Ashley is really frustrating. I understand she's just a child, but she seems so immature and I really don't see the boyfriend being around for long.

Enough, enough, enough with the convo about how unattractive Theresa's kids are. What we REALLY need to be focusing that attention and energy on is that fugly Danielle! Her face is sinking in more and more every week. And that horrible spirit doesn't help her cause. The ugly within is seeping through her pores.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3926947;
    Ashley really needs adult supervision. I didn't hear anything that Danielle mentioned that I would consider a threat. But after her mom told her what was going on she still went right back and posted something else on her Facebook page. Does she think this is a joke. If she does she will soon find out that she is playing a grown up game that she is not prepared to handle the consequences.
    While I do think it is Bull that Danielle lied to the cops about the threat Ashely needs to learn to shut her mouth. Yeah it is your facebook page but what you say/type has consequences. I get that she is pissed that Danielle attacks her whole family but she needs to learn to be a bigger person. Or get revenge in ways that don't leave a paper trail.

FORT Fan

Uh oh, Dina better watch it.
    Crazy people get really angryyyyy when you call them crazy. Lol
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3926961;
    Ashley is really frustrating. I understand she's just a child, but she seems so immature and I really don't see the boyfriend being around for long.

Enough, enough, enough with the convo about how unattractive Theresa's kids are. What we REALLY need to be focusing that attention and energy on is that fugly Danielle! Her face is sinking in more and more every week. And that horrible spirit doesn't help her cause. The ugly within is seeping through her pores.
    I agree about the talk of Teresa's kids. I thought it was about the Housewives/Adults. It is so uncomfortable reading the posts now because I get so sad when I read the bad comments about her kids. I keep just picturing them when they get a little older and some of their friends might run across some of these comments about them. I know they are on TV but they were put there by their parents; They are children who are incapable of defending themselves.

FORT Fogey

Those kids will have bigger things to worry about than what I posted about them.

Danielle could be a dangerous enemy in that she has no discretion about who she associates with. I would be a little afraid to antagonize her if I were Ashley.

+ Reply to Thread