+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 765 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Real Housewives of NJ’s Teresa Giudice Is Pregnant! | Reality Tea

Congrats to her and her family. I hope she has a boy.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Danielle has no respect for herself. what woman sets around begging a man for money over the phone? Get a Job!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3459242;
    It bothers me that Cougar Danielle is teaching her daughters that you have to have a man take care of you. Why doesn't this woman get a job? If she hasn't gotten her settlement from her ex she should get a lawyer to help her. And why is she wanting 'the family' to like her so much? She's like a kid in grade school-oh please, oh please, like me, be my friend. It's kind of pathetic. And she should not have been butting into Jacquelines fight with Ashley. That was overstepping the boundaries. And what was with the 26 year old guy and wanting to go do it in the bathroom? Grow up! Like I said...what kind of example is she projecting to her daughters?
    To baldy's credit, he seemed awfully embarrassed by her desperation. So much that she might have raised her eyebrows in surprise, and she might have, but who on earth could ever tell?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3459269;
    I'm thinking Dina is right. I think Danielle is stalking her and likes she said "wants to skin me and wear me like last seasons Versace" lol
    Loved that it was "last season's Versace."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3461915;
    Another thing I find really odd is the lack of education with Caroline's kids. One son, okay, is in law school. But the other son wants to have that carwash/stripclub thing and the daughter seems to have no motivation to do anything. She is 20 and works when she wants to at the Brownstone? She thinks she might like to go to beauty school, but doesn't know if she could work on hairy guys? HUH?
    I don't think the kids' dad and femdad were very encouraging. They laugh it up at their kids' general unwillingness to do much and consider that 'street smarts' (parking cars, lording it up over valets, or skill at mob hits?) are more valuable than book learning (why not combine the two). They seem to value Christopher (moderately cute) and Wozzerface with the sore fingers over Albie (really cute). Certainly dad and femdad seem to have more in common with Christopher and Wozzerface.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What constitutes a 'femdad'?

I'm guessing that we're seeing the results of giving your children too much, and doing too much for them...seldom using the word, "No,". The law student seems to be a total aberration for that family, and he's treated like his poo doesn't stink. I'm guessing he'll never get his mother's apron strings from around his neck; I tend to think I'd pity the woman that marries him and into that family.

3 of the ladies were on The View today. I didn't realize, until today, that Caroline (the red head) and that blonde woman (can't remember her name, but people seem to fear her) were sisters. Once I really looked at them, they are almost identical.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3464169;
    What constitutes a 'femdad'?

I'm guessing that we're seeing the results of giving your children too much, and doing too much for them...seldom using the word, "No,". The law student seems to be a total aberration for that family, and he's treated like his poo doesn't stink. I'm guessing he'll never get his mother's apron strings from around his neck; I tend to think I'd pity the woman that marries him and into that family.

3 of the ladies were on The View today. I didn't realize, until today, that Caroline (the red head) and that blonde woman (can't remember her name, but people seem to fear her) were sisters. Once I really looked at them, they are almost identical.
    I caught the very end where Dina was talking about some kid not being apart of the show. What kid is she talking about? Did they ask Dina where her hubby is?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

No, they didn't ask where hubby is. Dina is the blonde (I'm still trying to learn)? She was talking about her (I think) 11 year old daughter.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So she has more than one kid than? Because her daughter was on the first episode I believe, talking about how she would die if her mother was fat.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3464212;
    So she has more than one kid than? Because her daughter was on the first episode I believe, talking about how she would die if her mother was fat.
    No she was talking about the one on the show. Dina was saying originally she didn't want her to be shown. Dina says that her and her daughter are very close and it wouldn't have been real not to show her so she decided to go ahead and let her bee shown. Dina also said her daughter, Alexis has a sarcastic sense of humor. I agree with her I don't have a problem with her at all.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread