+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2906Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3921366;
    ROFLMBO at your post..
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3921230;
    On a sort of related topic, did we see Dina's husband at the Brownstone? I got the impression from last season that they were separated, but I guess not. If he has refused to be filmed, I guess he's the smartest one in the bunch! I'd just like to get a glimpse of him for the heck of it.
    We didn't see him there. He has refused to participate in the show.

The scuttlebutt in northern Jersey is that Tommy Manzo moved out of his home with Dina before the start of the last season, and into an apartment close to the Brownstone with a 20-something waitress he met there . This does seem to comport with Dina's sudden decision to quit working at the Brownstone last year and that there seems to be no male "presence" in her home, at all. Maybe that's what all the "smudging" with Zen Jen has been about. Not to mention her getting rid of her pontoon sized breast implants.

Gossip also has it that he and his brother Albert (as well as Giuseppe "Juicy Joe" Giudice) are all notorious skirt chasers, and pursue that pastime quite publicly. If this is true, Bravo could have given us 2 much more interesting seasons
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 06-02-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;3921485;
    To Norealityhere: Very strange ........... I didn't bold it.
    No, I had bolded it in my comment. .
    I just was asking what was meant by the statement?
    Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3921222;
    What a boiling mess this last eppy was.
    Thank you for this hilarious recap, AngioAm! It's far more entertaining than the episode was!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3921517;
    We didn't see him there. He has refused to participate in the show.

The scuttlebutt in northern Jersey is that Tommy Manzo moved out of his home with Dina before the start of the last season, and into an apartment close to the Brownstone with a 20-something waitress he met there . This does seem to comport with Dina's sudden decision to quit working at the Brownstone last year and that there seems to be no male "presence" in her home, at all. Maybe that's what all the "smudging" with Zen Jen has been about. Not to mention her getting rid of her pontoon sized breast implants.

Gossip also has it that he and his brother Albert (as well as Giuseppe "Juicy Joe" Giudice) are all notorious skirt chasers, and pursue that pastime quite publicly. If this is true, Bravo could have given us 2 much more interesting seasons
    That does seem to go along with Dina saying on that wedding video that he cheated on her numerous times while they were going together. I wonder what made her think he would suddenly do a 180 after they were married. Why do women not see the giant red flags waving? Geez, Albert and Juicy, too? Aren't they afraid their tough Jersey girl wives will cut their you-know-whats off in their sleep? (And I say that with affection, being a former Jersey girl myself.)

Danielle is a deplorable human being. How classy to make a charity event for a sick baby all about her and her freakin' goon. Disrespectful and disgusting yet not at all surprising. And the mother of Chris's friend is an idiot and didn't help any. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3921100;
    Class action probably wasn't what the best way I could have put forth my thoughts on this matter.
    I am sure with the many, many subscribers of this forum & similar forums that focus on the various RH series I am positive there thousands of people who view this as BRAVO encouraging & filming violence. With Poppy & yourself being attornys I am certain you are capable of filing a motion or brief on behalf of the multi;ple of veiwers who objected to this behaviour.
    Me, I a positive the 100% of his series is 100% staged & premediated. I view this show in the same genre as I do a show like Criminal Minds only instead of utilizing paid professional actors the RH uses "real people".
    Thanks for explaining your idea, Snow Bunny - I do get your point. I only watch RHoNJ and Top Chef. Jeez, I hope Top Chef isn't "premeditated." Our only viable recourse is to change the channel.

RHoNJ reminds me very much of a cartoon series. I LOVE cartoons In that light vein, I'd speculate that if it WERE a cartoon: Dina would be a duck; Caroline would be one of those anxious, yappy, agrgressive purse dogs, Jackie would be a bunny rabbit; Danielle would be.... umm.... a fish? a snake? a frog? (help me with this one). Teresa, who looks a little simian in real life, couldn't be a monkey... she'd have to be Medusa.... or a cartoon version of the Wolf Man in drag.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3921517;
    Ahhh...if that's true, I feel badly for Dina. I like her. I've been wondering if this will be Dina's last season. I remember reading awhile back that she mentioned she would explain - at the end of the season - why Lexie isn't appearing on the show (I know it's been mentioned that Lexie's father didn't want her to appear on the show, but we have yet to hear the words from Dina herself). With the recent posts wondering if Kim G will possibly be joining next season, I started to think Dina might be leaving. I thought of Dina, since she hasn't had a big presence this season, and also because of her comments about Lexie. Now with the recent rumors of Tommy having moved out, and having a 20-something girlfriend, I'm afraid Dina really might be leaving....

I guess if it's true that Kiim G will be joining they gave Danielle a friend/ally. I don't believe the others would willingly be caught in the same room with her.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Norealityhere: I posted the comment about the donations because someone thought it was strange that the Ridge Runners hosted a charity event.

+ Reply to Thread