+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 802 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3460907;
    That I am not sure. I do know they are getting a divorce and are separated. I am guessing that all went down after they started filming. Maybe Tommy didn't want to be on tv.
    They're getting a divorce? Wow! Where did you find out about that?

Danielle.... That outfit she wore did look like something a teen/young 20something would wear. I was wondering if Danielle and that kid (my son is 26, that's why I say kid!) ever did go into the bathroom. Ugh! Don't these people realize that whatever happens on TV lasts FOREVER????? She needs to get over herself and get a job!

Another thing I find really odd is the lack of education with Caroline's kids. One son, okay, is in law school. But the other son wants to have that carwash/stripclub thing and the daughter seems to have no motivation to do anything. She is 20 and works when she wants to at the Brownstone? She thinks she might like to go to beauty school, but doesn't know if she could work on hairy guys? HUH?
    Last edited by MamaC; 05-21-2009 at 02:52 AM.

her outfit was as ridiculous as her wanting to sneak off to the bathroom with him.

she really does need to get a job. i am so disgusted by her saying that someone needs to come save her and her daughters. ugh.

caroline's daughter is an idiot.

teresa wears me out too, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3461915;
    They're getting a divorce? Wow! Where did you find out about that?

Danielle.... That outfit she wore did look like something a teen/young 20something would wear. I was wondering if Danielle and that kid (my son is 26, that's why I say kid!) ever did go into the bathroom. Ugh! Don't these people realize that whatever happens on TV lasts FOREVER????? She needs to get over herself and get a job!

Another thing I find really odd is the lack of education with Caroline's kids. One son, okay, is in law school. But the other son wants to have that carwash/stripclub thing and the daughter seems to have no motivation to do anything. She is 20 and works when she wants to at the Brownstone? She thinks she might like to go to beauty school, but doesn't know if she could work on hairy guys? HUH?

I thought Danielle's dress was cute, but definitely not age apropriate for her to wear. Sure she has a nice body, but she should dress more classy I guess.

Jaqueline is still the only person I like so far.

The preview for the next episode that shows Danielle talking about Dina and knowing some dirt on her, I wonder if it has to do with Dina's MIA husband.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm having the world's worst time getting these people's names straight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i was too. i think i am finally getting them tho.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3462742;
    I'm having the world's worst time getting these people's names straight.

I still have to look at older posts to see what each of their names are. In time, I am sure they will become easier.

These babes look promising- they're positively raunchy, thereby making the OC & NY, and even Atlanta look like the creme de la creme of ultra sophisticated society. How very lovely they've chosen to put themselves on view for our comedy break each Tuesday.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm probably going to watch this episode again, but did I really hear one of the parents of the unfocused girl who thinks she wants to be a hairdresser say "She's so stupid."? There's no funny in calling your child 'stupid'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3463558;
    I'm probably going to watch this episode again, but did I really hear one of the parents of the unfocused girl who thinks she wants to be a hairdresser say "She's so stupid."? There's no funny in calling your child 'stupid'.
    You heard correctly It was the dad. Apparently it is a running joke in the family. I don't think calling your kid stupid is funny.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3463558 View Post
    Wellllllllllllll. She is. And her parents didn't do anything about it & now it's too late.

My kids are 20 & 24. Neither are brilliant, but we made sure they got the best education available & that they studied & grasped the material. Both are at university (grad & undergrad), preparing for their futures.

I think most of these people are all fairly stupid, actually.
    Last edited by NJ EJ; 05-21-2009 at 11:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread