+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 802 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 8011
Like Tree3401Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #151
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,499

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3460907;
    That I am not sure. I do know they are getting a divorce and are separated. I am guessing that all went down after they started filming. Maybe Tommy didn't want to be on tv.
    They're getting a divorce? Wow! Where did you find out about that?

    Danielle.... That outfit she wore did look like something a teen/young 20something would wear. I was wondering if Danielle and that kid (my son is 26, that's why I say kid!) ever did go into the bathroom. Ugh! Don't these people realize that whatever happens on TV lasts FOREVER????? She needs to get over herself and get a job!

    Another thing I find really odd is the lack of education with Caroline's kids. One son, okay, is in law school. But the other son wants to have that carwash/stripclub thing and the daughter seems to have no motivation to do anything. She is 20 and works when she wants to at the Brownstone? She thinks she might like to go to beauty school, but doesn't know if she could work on hairy guys? HUH?
    Last edited by MamaC; 05-21-2009 at 02:52 AM.

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    her outfit was as ridiculous as her wanting to sneak off to the bathroom with him.

    she really does need to get a job. i am so disgusted by her saying that someone needs to come save her and her daughters. ugh.

    caroline's daughter is an idiot.

    teresa wears me out too, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3461915;
    They're getting a divorce? Wow! Where did you find out about that?

    Danielle.... That outfit she wore did look like something a teen/young 20something would wear. I was wondering if Danielle and that kid (my son is 26, that's why I say kid!) ever did go into the bathroom. Ugh! Don't these people realize that whatever happens on TV lasts FOREVER????? She needs to get over herself and get a job!

    Another thing I find really odd is the lack of education with Caroline's kids. One son, okay, is in law school. But the other son wants to have that carwash/stripclub thing and the daughter seems to have no motivation to do anything. She is 20 and works when she wants to at the Brownstone? She thinks she might like to go to beauty school, but doesn't know if she could work on hairy guys? HUH?

  3. #153
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I thought Danielle's dress was cute, but definitely not age apropriate for her to wear. Sure she has a nice body, but she should dress more classy I guess.

    Jaqueline is still the only person I like so far.

    The preview for the next episode that shows Danielle talking about Dina and knowing some dirt on her, I wonder if it has to do with Dina's MIA husband.

  4. #154
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,657

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I'm having the world's worst time getting these people's names straight.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey buttahfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    i was too. i think i am finally getting them tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3462742;
    I'm having the world's worst time getting these people's names straight.

  6. #156
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,499

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I still have to look at older posts to see what each of their names are. In time, I am sure they will become easier.

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,726

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    These babes look promising- they're positively raunchy, thereby making the OC & NY, and even Atlanta look like the creme de la creme of ultra sophisticated society. How very lovely they've chosen to put themselves on view for our comedy break each Tuesday.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

  8. #158
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,657

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    I'm probably going to watch this episode again, but did I really hear one of the parents of the unfocused girl who thinks she wants to be a hairdresser say "She's so stupid."? There's no funny in calling your child 'stupid'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,692

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3463558;
    I'm probably going to watch this episode again, but did I really hear one of the parents of the unfocused girl who thinks she wants to be a hairdresser say "She's so stupid."? There's no funny in calling your child 'stupid'.
    You heard correctly It was the dad. Apparently it is a running joke in the family. I don't think calling your kid stupid is funny.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #160
    Éirinn go Brách NJ EJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    810

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3463558 View Post
    I'm probably going to watch this episode again, but did I really hear one of the parents of the unfocused girl who thinks she wants to be a hairdresser say "She's so stupid."? There's no funny in calling your child 'stupid'.
    Wellllllllllllll. She is. And her parents didn't do anything about it & now it's too late.

    My kids are 20 & 24. Neither are brilliant, but we made sure they got the best education available & that they studied & grasped the material. Both are at university (grad & undergrad), preparing for their futures.

    I think most of these people are all fairly stupid, actually.
    Last edited by NJ EJ; 05-21-2009 at 11:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.