+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3920098;
    AND if 300 people where there because of/for Danielle why would she need an entourage to protect her??

The woman makes zero sense.
    What did she thing was going to happen to her in an enormous gathering full of people and TV cameras??? If she really were afraid of the Manzos she'd be more afraid in the house alone or when driving after dark, not in full view of all the people at the Brownstone and the, oh, I don't know, dozens of at home viewers.

FORT Fogey

For whoever wanted to see Tommy Manzo, she was on MTV's Big, Fat Fabulous Wedding.

Watch video. He looks like a slightly better looking Michael Richards.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3920192;
    From what I gather from reading Caroline's blog. Danielle went up to him and said something to Chris that was suppose to be perceived as genuine (something like 'Thank you for inviting me into your home') but in her interview she said what she really meant was 'f*you look at me walking into your house'. She also seemed to put a lot of blame on them getting kicked out on Chris even though he had nothing to do with it.

She didn't bat an eye with Danny called Chris a *aggot (they bleeped out the word), I think she even chuckled when it was said. Remember last season when she was up in arms over Joe saying that a friend of Danielles?

I really think that Danielle is 'genuinely' afraid of the Manzo's especially when they are in a group and especially Caroline. Remember how meek she seemed at the reunion last season? I wonder if she will be the same way this time.
    She put the blame on Chris because we, the viewers, know him, is what I think. And all that posing about Juicy Joe and his remark was just that, posing. Now the silly b*tch has given Tess something to rake her over the coals with. (I still doubt that Joe really is friends with all the gays, don't you? I think he could be one himself though.)

I think she was on something last reunion. But yes, she was meek and mild. That's a good pose too.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3921230;
    On a sort of related topic, did we see Dina's husband at the Brownstone? I got the impression from last season that they were separated, but I guess not. If he has refused to be filmed, I guess he's the smartest one in the bunch! I'd just like to get a glimpse of him for the heck of it.
    Dina and Tommy were on a reality show, My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding, for VH1.

I think you can do a web search for it. This is a link to the casting tape, but the wedding was shown in three more parts.

Watch Dina and Tommy's Wedding: Casting Tape, Latest Online Video from My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com

----------------------------------------------

AngloAm...best recap of the show I've read!

One think I wonder about is how much Kim G was purposely stirring the pot with Danielle about Chris. When Danielle was giving her sinister rendition of Chris saying "she" was in for a "big" surprise, I wasn't sure if she was making an exaggeration about Chris' comment (she didn't hear it first hand), or if Kim G. was looking to add fuel to the fire and actually told her that Chris' comment was sinister and not about her being overdressed for the event. It seems like Kim G. was in cahoots with Danielle in making federal case out of the surprise in store for them/Danielle. Kim G. must be bored in her mansion and looking for some reality show action.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3921258;
    For whoever wanted to see Tommy Manzo, she was on MTV's Big, Fat Fabulous Wedding.

Watch video. He looks like a slightly better looking Michael Richards.
    Slightly better looking? The man is foyine (to me who finds most men so!).

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3921263;
    (I still doubt that Joe really is friends with all the gays, don't you? I think he could be one himself though.)

I think she was on something last reunion. But yes, she was meek and mild. That's a good pose too.
    I do think that Joe is probably friendly with gays but he strikes me as someone who would be too uncomfortable around a gay male to be friends with him. I mean, because, you know how the gays like to hit on all men.

Yes, yes, I remember thinking she seemed a little doped up at the reunion last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3921265;
    Dina and Tommy were on a reality show, My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding, for VH1.

I think you can do a web search for it. This is a link to the casting tape, but the wedding was shown in three more parts.

Watch Dina and Tommy's Wedding: Casting Tape, Latest Online Video from My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com
    I remember this. I also think Dina mentioned last season that her husband didn't want to be apart of another reality show which is why he wasn't going to ever be shown on RHONJ.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3920235;
    Things that make you go "hmmm." I strongly suspect Bravo hired the thugs to contrive a threatening atmosphere at the fundraiser - which is pretty low, imo, even if it's all fake drama. OTOH, airing it raised awareness for this disease more than any number of fundraisers ever could have. I hope RHoNJ viewers will go online and contribute.
    Well, I read somewhere on the internets that Dirty Dan is shopping around a few ideas for a television reality show starring him (of course); he's done some acting, you see. A regular jailhouse thespian.

And of course Andy Cohen might just like a bit of rough.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3920814;
    He seems to be saying "a pox on both their houses."

I do wonder though - just what did they do to raise funds? I get that they sold tickets, so they raised a bit of money off that, but it didn't seem like they were all sitting around "po-faced" about the sick baby. There was that raffle, and milling about, and some sort of gun show, and cocktails, and food...Obviously the focus was on activities that were to raise money but not on sitting around feeling gloomy. The saddest part I could see was that (as edited) Danielle's little drama wasn't the biggest thing in the room. There were at least 300 people there; her mook battalion was being drowned out in the general chatter. Poor Danielle. Even when she wants to be a big flash in the pan, she's just a sad little fizzle.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the link, Kiz and ubidiah. Their wedding ...yikes! It cost a fortune, including 1,000 $500 bejeweled butterflies!? I think Caroline's son Chris looks more like Tommy than Albert. Not suggesting anything, though. Funny how Dina and Caroline don't look too much alike, nor do Tommy and Albert. I looked at the photos from Teresa's and Caroline's weddings ... they both looked gorgeous.

+ Reply to Thread