+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2698Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3920045;
    Anyone else think it was odd that her son just happened to appear on this week's episode?
    I think you are on to something here, Snow Bunny! Maybe she's auditioning for Season 3? RHoNJ needs a new villain or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3919994;
    Maybe I missed something (or two) but what did Danielle do to Chris? She twisted what he said but what did she DO to him? From what I saw she told that lowlife to leave Chris alone. Honestly the one time I'm impressed with her because I didn't know Danielle had it in her to have some compassion (though I'm pretty sure it's more fear of what Caroline would do if something were to happen to him).

I also didn't see where Chris told Kim G that the surprise he was referring too was how she was dressed; I only saw that he said that in the interview.

Did he actually talk to Kim G about what he meant?

Also, why is it Kim 'G'? Is there another Kim on the show that matters?
    Before they went in, he said to Kim that she was in for a surprise and he did mention she was overdressed. I didn't catch it the first time i listened to it, but when I rewinded to that part, he did mention it right after he said she was in for a surprise. So Kim knew exactly what he meant. She was helping stir Danielle up for whatever reason--maybe she doesn't like Chris's parents, I don't know. She was up to something. I thought at first she seemed kind of classy when she was telling Danielle that of course they wouldn't start troulbe at an event for a sick baby, but then she tapped into Danielle's paranoia when she acted like Chris said it was a surprise that there were no tables for them. I think she knew that Danielle doesn't think like normal people and think it was done on purpose. At one point she was even laughing at that creep Danny. She had some sort of agenda and I don't understand why, but she must have a screw loose as well. All the Manzos did what they could to accomodate them--personally once I saw a Hell's angel and all the ex-cons, I would have thrown all of them out. i am just glad they didnt' cause more trouble than they did.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 06-01-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3920281;
    She had some sort of agenda and I don't understand why, but she must have a screw loose as well.
    '

Remeber in the beginning when Caroline was telling John G and Chris that his mom (Kim G) asked to meet up for lunch but Caroline declined. I wonder if Kim G is more upset about that than Caroline knows.

Hmmmmmm.

Kim just validated Caroline not wanting to meet for lunch and deepen their relationship. Caroline had valid reasons ... knowing how D uses people to get close to other people (Manzos), she wasn't giving D the inroad.

I think that really stung Kim and that's why she bought into the whole "out to get the Manzos" mania that D was bringing. That and camera time. I hope she's really proud of herself now, and her son doesn't let her laugh it off.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3920269;
    I think you are on to something here, Snow Bunny! Maybe she's auditioning for Season 3? RHoNJ needs a new villain or 2
    That could be it. She could be a housewife understudy--maybe one of the others is leaving or will be asked to leave. I think the most obvious would be Jacqueline because she is the most boring out of all of them and meek. Theresa is annoying to watch at times, especially when she is talking about her sex life but she flips tables so there is potential drama for Bravo to film.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3920301;
    '

Remeber in the beginning when Caroline was telling John G and Chris that his mom (Kim G) asked to meet up for lunch but Caroline declined. I wonder if Kim G is more upset about that than Caroline knows.

Hmmmmmm.
    I had forgotten about that. That seems like an out of proportion reaction to Carolyn declining a lunch invitation, especially considering what could have happened with those low-lifes there, but she could be very upset and feeling snubbed and wanted some sort of revenge or maybe there is something deeper we will find out. She is on the previews for next week.

Ok, last night really turned into RHONJ meets Goodfellas!!
    Not only the Gambino brothers showed up, looks like the entire M*b was out.

Sorry to say this, but Gia is really a very annoying little girl. And, much as I hate to say something negative about a kid, I have to say she is certainly not at all the cutest of the Juidice daughters. That party was totally over the top and i think Gia will be in Celebrity Rehab within the next 5 - 6 years.

Jacqueline keeps saying Ashley's boyfriend is 4 years older. Albie said it was 5 years older. For me, the difference between 23 and 18 is 5. Perhaps, someone can clue Jaqueline in about that.
    I did enjoy Jacqueline meeting the boyfriend's mom. The exchange was funny and sweet angd looked more natural than most things on this show.
    I'm confused, though, about their living arrangements. I thought Ashley and the boyfriend, Derek, were living together on their own. Or, do they leave with his mother?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I think Ashley and the boyfriend live together. The two moms did appear natural, I just need to loosen up when I meet the moms, as I've never had a drink with them, got giggly, and laid on each other.

I find Jacqueline's story dull, so I wouldn't miss her. This is the first season I noticed how much she and Ashley look alike!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by teepee;3919839;
    Wow, nothing says class better than bringing a full-patch Hells Angel member to the charity event. I bet Danny was a Hells Angel prospect at one point. Hitting somebody in the head with a hammer is typical "prospect" behavior.

I sure hope Danny's parole wasn't violated because he was in a room where there was access to firearms.?. I guess when you can't leave the state and go roadie for Bon Jovi, the next best thing is to act like a hired hood. What a low-life douche.
    .....with the WORST hairstyle EVER to be seen on Bravo!

I just watched the latest episode on my DVR and I am speechless. Just when I think there is no way for Danielle to get any crazier, she floors me. What a personality-disordered sociopath. I feel so terrible for her daughters. That is one sick piece of work.

FORT Regular

I think all of Teresa's girls are pretty. I actually like watching Teresa and her girls. I do think that they would get a much needed reality check if anything happened and they no longer had the money to buy whatever they wanted. I don't think Teresa nor her girls could live and be happy if they lived the average persons life. But after saying that, I can see nothing but love when Teresa is with her girls.

Danielle, Danielle, Danielle! There is nothing left to say. As someone said above when they got to the reunion last season she brought on the tears and wouldn't say much but when she's not face to face with someone she seems to find her backbone. I hope she holds onto that backbone because I am afraid she is going to need it at this next reunion she might even need to borrow Andy's.

+ Reply to Thread