+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2715Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

[QUOTE=PA Snow Bunny;3920045;]If you are an attorney & this upsets you so much, file a class action lawsuit. You also have to keep in mind that this is Bravo who apparently encouraged the Washington D.C. couple to crash the White House. Even after all the outrage against them, BRAVO "STILL" hired them to be part of the cast.

What IS up with Kim "G" & why was she trying to start a fire when there wasn't any. Is she trying to become a future housewife? Anyone else think it was odd that her son just happened to appear on this week's episode?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking.
    But it was disturbing how motherly and genuinely caring Caroline was towards her son and then she turns around and tries to set Chris up like that.
    Wow...she and Danielle and perfect for each other.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3920046;

P.S. If 300 people were there for D, why didn't at least one of them inform her of the more casual dress?
    I am sure Danielle was informed that dress was casual. Following instructions is apparently not part of Danielle's vocabulary otherwise there wouldn't have been any drama for BRAVO to film. Why was there any need other than to cause unecessary drama to bring her thug gang to a fundraiser for an ill child? That Danny was dropping F-bombs faster than Danielle could say "I'm just sayin" . There were young children ther for crying out loud. That child's family looked horrified!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3920046;
    P.S. If 300 people were there for D, why didn't at least one of them inform her of the more casual dress?
    AND if 300 people where there because of/for Danielle why would she need an entourage to protect her??

The woman makes zero sense.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 06-01-2010 at 12:02 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3919994;
    Maybe I missed something (or two) but what did Danielle do to Chris? She twisted what he said but what did she DO to him? From what I saw she told that lowlife to leave Chris alone. Honestly the one time I'm impressed with her because I didn't know Danielle had it in her to have some compassion (though I'm pretty sure it's more fear of what Caroline would do if something were to happen to him).

I also didn't see where Chris told Kim G that the surprise he was referring too was how she was dressed; I only saw that he said that in the interview. Did he actually talk to Kim G about what he meant?
    I don't get what Danielle did to Chris either.

They did show Chris say to Kim G that she was over-dressed for the event. He kind of mumbled it, but Bravo subtitled what he had said. I think Chris mumbled because he was a little uncomfortable. I'm not sure if Kim G didn't hear him or if she intentionally misrepresented his "surprise" comment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3920045;
    If you are an attorney & this upsets you so much, file a class action lawsuit. You also have to keep in mind that this is Bravo who apparently encouraged the Washington D.C. couple to crash the White House. Even after all the outrage against them, BRAVO "STILL" hired them to be part of the cast.
    I don't think she was "upset." She was expressing her opinion the same as the other poster. She happens to be an attorney, and qualified her statements.

FORT Fanatic

How much you think they spent on Gia's 9th birthday! Can you imagine "sweet 16" times 4! I don't begrudge them!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3920146;
    I don't get what Danielle did to Chris either.
    From what I gather from reading Caroline's blog. Danielle went up to him and said something to Chris that was suppose to be perceived as genuine (something like 'Thank you for inviting me into your home') but in her interview she said what she really meant was 'f*you look at me walking into your house'. She also seemed to put a lot of blame on them getting kicked out on Chris even though he had nothing to do with it.

She didn't bat an eye with Danny called Chris a *aggot (they bleeped out the word), I think she even chuckled when it was said. Remember last season when she was up in arms over Joe saying that a friend of Danielles?

I really think that Danielle is 'genuinely' afraid of the Manzo's especially when they are in a group and especially Caroline. Remember how meek she seemed at the reunion last season? I wonder if she will be the same way this time.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3920169;
    How much you think they spent on Gia's 9th birthday! Can you imagine "sweet 16" times 4! I don't begrudge them!
    That party was ridiculous!! Next year she'll be 10 what will they do then. Did you see how miserable her second daughter looked.

It was annoying me how when her name was being called she was ignoring whoever was calling her. My friend's kid does this so maybe it's a common thing kids do but man it's annoying.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3920045;
    If you are an attorney & this upsets you so much, file a class action lawsuit. You also have to keep in mind that this is Bravo who apparently encouraged the Washington D.C. couple to crash the White House. Even after all the outrage against them, BRAVO "STILL" hired them to be part of the cast.

What IS up with Kim "G" & why was she trying to start a fire when there wasn't any. Is she trying to become a future housewife? Anyone else think it was odd that her son just happened to appear on this week's episode?
    Hahaha, Snow Bunny! I have no idea what you're talking about here? I was posting about RHoNJ Jacqueline's daughter, Ashley, who was convicted of assaulting Danielle. And a "class action" lawsuit, by definition, would involve a multiplicity of plaintiffs (as in tens of thousands), so what would your point be?

I'm not being snarky here, just confused

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3920072;
    I am sure Danielle was informed that dress was casual. Following instructions is apparently not part of Danielle's vocabulary otherwise there wouldn't have been any drama for BRAVO to film. Why was there any need other than to cause unecessary drama to bring her thug gang to a fundraiser for an ill child? That Danny was dropping F-bombs faster than Danielle could say "I'm just sayin" . There were young children ther for crying out loud. That child's family looked horrified!
    Things that make you go "hmmm." I strongly suspect Bravo hired the thugs to contrive a threatening atmosphere at the fundraiser - which is pretty low, imo, even if it's all fake drama. OTOH, airing it raised awareness for this disease more than any number of fundraisers ever could have. I hope RHoNJ viewers will go online and contribute.

+ Reply to Thread