+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    So what I'm saying is that what makes me uncomfortable about this situation is MUCH less Ashley hitting Danielle than it is Danielle engaging in an argument with a girl more than 20 years her junior
    I did, of course, read your whole post (all of them), and this is the point you ended with. My point was that the argument wasn't with Ashley, but was between her mother and Danielle. This is a matter of public record at this point, if anyone is interested.

My original point, AGAIN, it is that it is outrageous for a television crew to continue FILMING an assault in progress.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 05-30-2010 at 09:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ahahaha! Bravo was thanking their lucky stars they caught an assault in progress. Can't wait to see the episode myself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3918618;
    Let me ask you something. When you have an argument between a 2 year old and a 6 year old, and the 2 year old hits the 6 year old, you punish the little one for hitting right?? But you also lay the blame on the 6 year old, who should be above arguing with a 2 year old.
    A 6 year should know better, but a 19 year old against a 40-something year old shouldn't? *Off to run for cover!*

FORT Fogey

Haha no running for cover Daisy! I welcome disagreement and discussion, it's a point-blank-refusal to conceive of a point that bothers me.

Point well taken. Ashley absolutely should know better (like I said, even the 2 year old gets punished!!) What I'm saying is that I would be harsher with the 6 year old because those who are more mature should act that way! Even though the younger one is still wrong, the older one shares the blame, especially if he/she provoked the argument.

If Ashley thought Danielle hit her mom, that changes things. I mean, what life experience in a normal family prepares you for someone hitting your mom??? I'd probably lose control too, if I thought she hit her.

FORT Fogey

This is an interview with the father of the little baby who was sick (thankfully she's in remission now). He talks about Danielle, her motives, and the benefit at the Brownstone. She's a real piece of work, that one.

'Real Housewives' Danielle Staub: Chris Stilianessis says she used his baby's illness for revenge - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3919272;
    This is an interview with the father of the little baby who was sick (thankfully she's in remission now). He talks about Danielle, her motives, and the benefit at the Brownstone. She's a real piece of work, that one.

'Real Housewives' Danielle Staub: Chris Stilianessis says she used his baby's illness for revenge - The Dish Rag - Zap2it
    This very sad but not at all surprising on Danielle's part.

FORT Fogey

First, after reading the article, thank God that baby is in remission. In the picture you can tell she is gorgeous!! Here's hoping she grows up healthy and strong and beautiful and smart and happy. Clearly she is loved.

Let's start with happy stuff!! Theresa's baby is gorgeous!!!! The scene with them coming home was so heartwarming. It was nice to see Joe be a sweet dad, cooing at the baby. My favorite thing about Theresa is that she's such a hands-on mother, she wants her girls to live a wonderful great life and she truly loves them more than anything in the world. That said, they need a bit of reality in there as well!!! Hopefully that will come as they get older and start having real rules.

It was interesting to hear what Derek's mother had to say about Ashley - that she was a wonderful guest, she was polite, she cleaned. I had definitely kind of suspected that her attitude was just for her mother. It doesn't make her attitude right when she speaks to her mother, but it's a sign that she's not headed down a dreadful path, as had been speculated.

I think tonight's episode justified my assessment of Danielle's sanity. First of all, if you don't want drama, why bring an entourage?? The Manzos have never even been rude to her unprovoked, much less done anything that would justify bringing a Hell's Angel to a charity event.

What she did to Chris was unbelievable. Chris is a child. He has never been rude to her. How much contact has she even ever had with him?? It was clear that the surprise was that they were overdressed for the event. For Kim G to twist his words like that was unfathomable. That is her son's best friend. Christopher was nothing but polite to Danielle. She made it perfectly clear she was there to make them uncomfortable from the start. She just said so many completely ludicrous things that I don't even know where to begin.

RETIRED!! Doing whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want!!

OMG - What will The Countess say when if she hears Teresa use the word "ho-bag" in tonight's episode? Perhaps she will dismiss it as expected of the lower classes that live on the other side of the bridge, but never acceptable for someone living on her island.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3918787;
    Ahahaha! Bravo was thanking their lucky stars they caught an assault in progress. Can't wait to see the episode myself.
    Me too!

Without having seen the episode, I'll just say this...IMO, any 18-year old knows better - provoked or not...justified or not, they know right from wrong. But, Ashley did it anyway.

And, I'd bet dollar for dollar that Danielle knows whatever she did to provoke Ashley was wrong, but she did whatever it was anyway.

This is all good tv drama. That's all it is.

And, I just have to add that without Danielle, the rest of the housewives would be booooorrrrrring (IMO). Every chain needs someone to stir the drama - and Danielle is it for NJ. In real life, they would have kicked Danielle to the curb - and made her stay - ages ago. For now, assuming they want to stay on the show, they need Danielle.

In my way of thinking, it's an implied agreement that Danielle stirs the pot a couple of days a year (or however long filming takes) and the others fuss about it. The show goes on, and it all works out!

Wow, nothing says class better than bringing a full-patch Hells Angel member to the charity event. I bet Danny was a Hells Angel prospect at one point. Hitting somebody in the head with a hammer is typical "prospect" behavior.

I sure hope Danny's parole wasn't violated because he was in a room where there was access to firearms.?. I guess when you can't leave the state and go roadie for Bon Jovi, the next best thing is to act like a hired hood. What a low-life douche.

+ Reply to Thread