+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 756 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree2708Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I almost found myself in the "love" camp for Danielle tonight given how she acted with Jacqueline. That being said, I'd love to know what the feud with Dina was about before I form a final decision on her.
    CYA

FORT Fan

Am I the only one who thinks it was weird for Danielle (skeletor face) to give Jaqueline parenting advice? Danielle soo overstepped the boundaries when she talked to Jaqueline's daughter. Skeletor is way to intrusive for my tastes. Something about her is just sketchy, but hey, at least she's being honest about searching for a sugar daddy.

It bothers me that Cougar Danielle is teaching her daughters that you have to have a man take care of you. Why doesn't this woman get a job? If she hasn't gotten her settlement from her ex she should get a lawyer to help her. And why is she wanting 'the family' to like her so much? She's like a kid in grade school-oh please, oh please, like me, be my friend. It's kind of pathetic. And she should not have been butting into Jacquelines fight with Ashley. That was overstepping the boundaries. And what was with the 26 year old guy and wanting to go do it in the bathroom? Grow up! Like I said...what kind of example is she projecting to her daughters?

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3459242;
    It bothers me that Cougar Danielle is teaching her daughters that you have to have a man take care of you. Why doesn't this woman get a job? If she hasn't gotten her settlement from her ex she should get a lawyer to help her. And why is she wanting 'the family' to like her so much? She's like a kid in grade school-oh please, oh please, like me, be my friend. It's kind of pathetic. And she should not have been butting into Jacquelines fight with Ashley. That was overstepping the boundaries. And what was with the 26 year old guy and wanting to go do it in the bathroom? Grow up! Like I said...what kind of example is she projecting to her daughters?
    I'm thinking Dina is right. I think Danielle is stalking her and likes she said "wants to skin me and wear me like last seasons Versace" lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Danielle's dress for her date last night........HUH??? I thought she looked foolish and inappropriate; I was disappointed that she didn't prefer to look more classy and sophisticated. And her date was only 26??? HUH???? That guy looked more like he was her age than 20 years younger.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3459535;
    Danielle's dress for her date last night........HUH??? I thought she looked foolish and inappropriate; I was disappointed that she didn't prefer to look more classy and sophisticated. And her date was only 26??? HUH???? That guy looked more like he was her age than 20 years younger.
    Most guys in NY know now that the comb over isn't sexy (never was) so they 've come to grips and shave it all off. NJ guys are what maybe 10-15 years stuck in the dark?
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3457085;
    New Jersey Prison rolls have already been searched on another site and no Tommy Manzo in any of them.
    Were Federal prisons checked?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3448191;
    Oh, and teresa is the one with the 3 spoiled daughters and the husband whio is 'juicy' is 'in construction' and actually says 'fugeddaboutit'
    Juicy? The one sitting at the desk? He looked like a rotten side of beef.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3460418;
    Were Federal prisons checked?
    That I am not sure. I do know they are getting a divorce and are separated. I am guessing that all went down after they started filming. Maybe Tommy didn't want to be on tv.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3460907;
    That I am not sure. I do know they are getting a divorce and are separated. I am guessing that all went down after they started filming. Maybe Tommy didn't want to be on tv.
    For some reason the words "witness protection program" come to mind.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread