+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3916527;
    Am I the only one that is uncomfortable with this?! I mean Ashley is what? 18? And Danielle felt the need to go and ruin her life by pressing charges for assault??? Way to go Danielle! You have even less class than I thought in the first place!
    She was 19 at the time, I don't know if she's 20 yet (don't know her date of birth). She has obvious anger management issues and she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, either. She seems headstrong, obstinate, and lacking in common sense. Not to mention adequate upbringing. She may be one of those kids who needs to learn the hard lessons the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3917579 View Post
    She was 19 at the time, I don't know if she's 20 yet (don't know her date of birth). She has obvious anger management issues and she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, either. She seems headstrong, obstinate, and lacking in common sense. Not to mention adequate upbringing. She may be one of those kids who needs to learn the hard lessons the hard way.
    Kinda like Danielle STILL needs to do?! Danielle attempting to teach Ashley a lesson by taking her to court is like Tiger Woods trying to lecture Jesse James about how cheating on your wife is bad... Seriously?!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3916544;
    But Ashley made contact with her, Teen18 vs 40something and instead of being the ADULT, she runs to court. (I still find it funny that she only received $180(?) over the incident. Her attorney/court costs were much more.)
    This wasn't a civil court/personal injury lawsuit. This was a criminal charge (a "disorderly person" category charge in NU). The girl RIPPED OUT A HAIR EXTENSION on Danielle's head. Danielle did not sue her for this, although she still has a year and half to do so if she changes her mind.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone know what happened with Danielle's daughter's modeling given her fainting issue? Did she get a call-back?

Also, who is Ashley? I don't have any of the kids' names down yet and I wasn't able to watch this week's show.

FORT Fanatic

Ashley is Jacqueline's oldest daughter from her first marriage.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I don't watch the show anymore I just follow it here, but in my eyes, they are all self absorbed bitches, except for Jacqueline, who is nothing but a doormat. But what I can't for the life of me understand is, why everyone here is so against Danielle being a stage Mom. You would think she invented the idea. I am sure that Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, the Simpson girls, the Olsen twins and a plethora of other child star parents have ridden that gravy train meal ticket called "their children". I don't begrudge her that. But what aggravates me the most about Danielle is the way she includes her children in her craptastic exploits...they are not your friends, they are children..LET THEM BE CHILDREN!

And I don't care how old you are, if you assault someone you have to pay the consequences...just because she is 18 does not mean she should get a free pass. Hitting someone never wins an argument. If it happened to any of you, I am sure you too would press charges, I know I would...that is the only way she is going to learn not to use her hands in an argument.
    Last edited by Storm915; 05-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.

FORT Fogey

Why would anyone be so stupid as to put themselves in a position to let Danielle get the upper hand? Of course Danielle was probably waiting for any opportunity to get back at the 'wives. Ol' moonface handed her a gift. I agree with you, Storm. You assault someone and you get in trouble. Even if the one you assault is a psychopath. I have little sympathy for that brat.

FORT Fogey

When one is dealing with a sociopath, the normal rules don't apply, because you're not dealing with a normal person, with normal boundaries. A normal person would have a line as to when to stop an argument before another normal person got physical. A sociopath does not. It takes an extremely mature person to deal well with people such as Danielle. Ashley's not even mature for an 18 year old. And obviously she's paying the consequences. The court ordered the punishment that fit the crime, she now has a record, all of which is fair because you CAN'T hit people. But I do have sympathy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3918581;
    When one is dealing with a sociopath, the normal rules don't apply
    I respectfully disagree. You don't get to take a verbal argument into the physical realm, no matter who you are dealing with - unless, of course, you are defending yourself. This is on tape, and it is appalling. I have no sympathy, whatsoever, for this 19 (or 20) y.o. woman who ripped out clumps of Danielle's hair while the TLC cameras rolled on. If I were her lawyer, we'd be suing TLC as well as this obviously maladjusted young woman. By the way, "sociopath" is a term you should not use lightly. It's a term of art, and the label basically means you have no conscience: not one you pin on someone in a REALITY TV SHOW.

FORT Fogey

Um. Good luck with your TLC lawsuit.... seeing as how the show is on Bravo....

You don't need to tell me what sociopath means, thanks. I got it. And yeah, I think Danielle is a sociopath. She has yet to apologize for any of the crazy mean damaging things she's done or express any sort of conscience. If she's not a sociopath, there's something seriously wrong with her.

Now, did I say that it was okay to take an argument to a physical realm? No, I didn't. In fact, I specifically said it wasn't. But I did say that I do have some sympathy for Ashley, since she IS so young, and her family HAS been so attacked by Danielle. I'm not going to pass judgment on her for losing her temper. No one is perfect.

Let me ask you something. When you have an argument between a 2 year old and a 6 year old, and the 2 year old hits the 6 year old, you punish the little one for hitting right?? But you also lay the blame on the 6 year old, who should be above arguing with a 2 year old.

I'm just saying, I don't think we can judge Ashley too harshly for this incident.

+ Reply to Thread