+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

[QUOTE=tvaholic;3914193;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3914176;
    She had to walk off the runway because she was about to either pass out or throw up. [/QUOT
    Thanks! Was it just from nerves or did they say?
    My best guess is vasovagal syncope...aka the most common form of fainting. Common in tall women. I have it and get similar symptoms...sitting/lying down, eating and drinking something helps me.
    Last edited by clsriley; 05-26-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Fainting is not so unusual when one gets stressed and is not eating or hydrating.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I have no problem with the weapons in the safe. I have my own out, loaded and ready to go by my nightstand. Call me a gun freak, but I am tired of everyone putting down those of us that believe in the right to bear arms. I have my concealed carry - which I think is anti Bill of Rights, but I played by the rules - and my children have been raised to respect the weapons and now know how to use them if they need to. I call it the "wussification" of America, that many of those who choose to not have them go one step farther and put down those of us who do. It is definitely your choice, but it is My choice also and both decisions deserve the same respect.

Love Caroline, Dina, Jacque, and Teresa-isms. I wish they'd catch a clue and stop with the D comments. That would get her more than anything else, to NOT be mentioned. D is a whole planet of crazy and contradictions.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3915205;
    I have no problem with the weapons in the safe. I have my own out, loaded and ready to go by my nightstand. Call me a gun freak, but I am tired of everyone putting down those of us that believe in the right to bear arms. I have my concealed carry - which I think is anti Bill of Rights, but I played by the rules - and my children have been raised to respect the weapons and now know how to use them if they need to. I call it the "wussification" of America, that many of those who choose to not have them go one step farther and put down those of us who do. It is definitely your choice, but it is My choice also and both decisions deserve the same respect.
    I don't know if this is directed at me so I'm responding. I honestly don't care if people own guns; My husband, my brother, and my In-laws all have them (my father in law has the same size gun safe as J's husband...can't remember his name). I was only referring to a rumor from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3915205;

Love Caroline, Dina, Jacque, and Teresa-isms. I wish they'd catch a clue and stop with the D comments. That would get her more than anything else, to NOT be mentioned. D is a whole planet of crazy and contradictions.
    The ONLY weird thing about the guns was that the wife knew NOTHING about them. How long have they been married? It just seems like something that you would tell your wife about! Why are they such a secret? I also question the amount of them. Did she even know that he liked to go hunting or shooting? I would be REALLY creeped out to see THAT arsenal if I knew nothing about the "hobby". VERY strange.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3915779;
    The ONLY weird thing about the guns was that the wife knew NOTHING about them. How long have they been married? It just seems like something that you would tell your wife about! Why are they such a secret? I also question the amount of them. Did she even know that he liked to go hunting or shooting? I would be REALLY creeped out to see THAT arsenal if I knew nothing about the "hobby". VERY strange.
    You hit the nail on the head. As long as the guns are legally obtained & used, and stored properly I couldn't care less that he has a safe full of guns & ammo. However, it was really an odd moment to see that Jac didn't have any idea that her husband was a connaisseur/collector(?) of weapons. The even weirder moment (could have been a set-up by Bravo) was that Jac turned away from the safe with Chris was opening it with the combination. If he had been taking them out to shoot, he must have been hiding that tidbit of info as well.
    Last edited by Kiz; 05-27-2010 at 04:54 AM.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

There's no way she didn't know what was in the safe. And, what was the stupid remark about how guns made her uncomfortable or whatever, and the next thing you know she's all turned on by them. Jacqueline is irrelevant without Danielle. And, believe me, no one finds Danielle more disgusting than I do, but Jacqueline is booooring. Hell, they all are. Danielle is only interesting because she's a psychopath.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3915779;
    Agreed. Also, I don't have a problem with people owning guns, but there's a big difference between those who have a handgun in their home to protect themselves, and those who have several rifles or shotguns, and handguns. Not to mention an ammunition sling or whatever it's called. Sheesh. If Chris were a hunter, you would think Jacqueline would know it.
    Last edited by daiseyo; 05-27-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3914573;
    So the hiring of the body guard ... Previews do NOT look good at all. Sheesh, are they going to remember that they are all there for the sweetheart babe with cancer.
    Jacqueline's daughter was convicted of assaulting Danielle in January. I read that this will probably be part of the show. I am guessing that the bodyguard business was more Bravo's idea than Danielle's, but who knows?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;3912827;
    Unless she planned to make trouble, why even accept the invitation knowing that it's at the Brownstone. She just has a desire to keep pushing herself into situations where she clearly is not wanted. Also bringing along one of her ex-con friends as her 'back up' is beyond ridiculous.
    Um.. because it's a reality TV show and they need to script a little drama into an otherwise stupefyingly boring season?

+ Reply to Thread