+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 751 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast
Like Tree2660Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Dina needs to check in with Countess Luann about what can happen when your husband is "away all the time".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3455823;
    Dina needs to check in with Countess Luann about what can happen when your husband is "away all the time".
    I'm thinking Dina don't mind as long as he leaves the combination to the vault behind,lol/
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And Mrs. Tony Soprano (Carmela) was not a huge personality nor scary wife. She was merely an enabling wife whom, while she knew what her husband was into (and sometimes felt uncomfortable with what she knew and how they lived), chose to look the other way and benefit from the financial profits of his activities....so, she was rather demure and conservative, actually. But she was the wife of a boss. And Carm kept checking in with Tony to make sure that she/her family would be taken care of, should something happen to him.

I am still waaay off into The Sopranos!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I still think Dina's husband is in jail !!

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3457075;
    I still think Dina's husband is in jail !!
    New Jersey Prison rolls have already been searched on another site and no Tommy Manzo in any of them.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm sure by the end of the season someone will find out the real story behind where Dina's husband is.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3457177;
    I'm sure by the end of the season someone will find out the real story behind where Dina's husband is.
    I was curious about that too. Dina mentions her husband again in this bonus clip from last week's episode ("Nothing Too Big"), but still no word on his whereabouts.

More Dina outrageousness in tonight's episode, judging by the preview clips. Watch this and tell me you're not thinking "Dr. Evil."
    ("Dina's New Assistant")

I also enjoyed this one of Teresa being a little too enthusiastic a stage mom:
    ("A Star is Being Made")

All these clips, which I can't seem to link to, are at the BravoTV.com website (click on "Videos" and you'll find them.)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3457085;
    New Jersey Prison rolls have already been searched on another site and no Tommy Manzo in any of them.
    Maybe he is under the name of Tommy Saprano?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Found this on TMZ....looks like they are doing a Real Housewives of Bevery Hills

'Real Housewives' to Invade, Exploit Beverly Hills | TMZ.com
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

So looking forward to the table lifting episode. I don't know how long that will be til but will be watching every epi til we get there. I wanna know who is getting screamed at because I don't think it will only be Danielle (Lauri apprentice). I'm thinking even Dina (I'm one of the ones that can't stand her yet) may be yelled at (called out) at that dinner where Teresa (getting to know but likin her so far) goes off.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

+ Reply to Thread