+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 802 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree3404Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3451817;
    Since when is a guy who thinks he is likely to get easy sex not going to show up because he thinks the woman may be "crazy"??? I think the Dateline Sex Predator series shoots a hole in that theory! Guys would even showed up even when they had misgivings about the whole scene!! I like guys, but they can really be "catfish dumb"!

They'll follow that "thing" like it's a "divining rod"!!
    God bless their little pointed heads.....
    lmao so true but he could of gotten a good look at her and said " it's a man Baby" and flew the coop. I personally think he may have been married and realized it was one of his wife's friends.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=straycat80;3451396;]
    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3450646;
    ^^ out of curiosity, who's the psycho in the other groups?

NYC has Kelly. OC has Vickie. Atlanta has Kim. JMO.
    Ah, I agree but I would argue that rather than Vickie the OC has Tamra or Jeana.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3451843;
    That whole bar scene with Danielle was weird. Who on earth would meet a blind date with a place full of cameras, light, and production people? The guy either didn't show on purpose, or he got there and ran like crazy.

That was my take on it too. He saw all the cameras, etc. and ran. Plus he could also be married!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3452240;
    That was my take on it too. He saw all the cameras, etc. and ran. Plus he could also be married!
    He could have called her and said something. Somehow I don't think it would have mattered to her if he was married or not. She just strikes me as that type.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Fanatic

After seeing just the preview, I decided not to watch this series. Tom Shales of The Washington Post had a hilarious review of the series on 5/12/09. I think you have to register to read the article, but it's free.

He says that the Jersey Girls make Mrs. Tony Soprano look demure and conservative by comparison.

The Real Secrets of the New Jersey Housewives! | Reality Tea

At least somethings are coming up now and not after their season ends.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

^^^I knew there had to be a reason Dina's husband wasn't around on the show. It just seemed weird him not being around. Looks like all the girls got issues.

The only one I like so far is Jaqueline. The rest I'll have to wait and see the rest of the season if I like them or not.

If the rumor is true, I wonder if she'll keep the house (if they divorce). Cruella (I mean Sheree) was kicked out of hers. Hmmmm! Lookin forward to seeing how this turns out.

Here's the full article:
    BIO HAZARDS - New York Post
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 05-18-2009 at 03:35 PM.

I had asked earlier in the thread why Dina's husband was not on the show, when his brother (Caroline's husband) was. It could be that they are separated, but I think he has another line of 'work' that is unrelated to the Brownstone. Dina had said something in the first show about how they had spent very little time together since they were married and he was away all the time

I'm thinking guccimodel might have been deined parole????

+ Reply to Thread