+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3474Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Teresa lives for her family and that is EASY to see. I loved how they took all of the kids out to dinner with them. They have the money to hire a nanny and forget the kids at home if they wanted to. Lord knows that would be easier.

She took Gia to see some agents and honestly...the kid is not that cute. In her mother's eyes she is a star.

Gia seemed to be enjoying it.

On all the Housewives shows, the kids have been modeling or trying to get commericals of some sort. I think that all the women, on these shows, are stage moms and trying to get there kids a jump start on their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;3900208;
    Wow, I can't understand why everyone is on Danielle's back about how she is raising her daughters..Lets see:

Theresa, dragging her daughter to every agent & go see in NYC, or becoming a maniac at a dinner..classy. And isn't it Jacqueline's 17 year old daughter, brought up the right way, shacking up with a guy 4 years older than her, and her parents really not caring..just that she shapes up or ships out (and takes her laundry with her). Or Dina, who oops...forgot to tell her ex that their daughter will be on a reality show...without his permission. And let's not forget about Caroline's family: Albie is the only stellar attraction, the other two are just future basement dwellers. And while we are at it...how about Caroline herself who spouts one liners out of a comedy central gangster skit, such as: "We are thick as thieves" or "She will never win. She will never win against us. Never,". WTF, is that all about? Everyone on this show is a looney-toons reject needing their brains readjusted.

I know I am in the minorty here so go ahead...let 'er rip!
    Well, I still like the others better than Danielle BUT you are absolutely right!!!! I LOVE you calling those two "future basement dwellers" ! You'll get no grief from me!

Caroline is definitely the "godfather" of this bunch. I admire Jacquiline for standing her ground with them. I thought it was funny when Dina told Jacq to beat the [mod edit] out of Ashley!
    Last edited by Critical; 05-12-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Ok so I previously said that I neither love nor hate Danielle but she may be forcing me towards hate after last night's episode. I was expecting a luncheon for Christine and her friends not Danielle's last supper with the apostles where she *wrongly* called out the traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3900545;
    Ok so I previously said that I neither love nor hate Danielle but she may be forcing me towards hate after last night's episode. I was expecting a luncheon for Christine and her friends not Danielle's last supper with the apostles where she *wrongly* called out the traitor.
    That is such a great way to put it!! The last supper!! You nailed it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3900474;
    She took Gia to see some agents and honestly...the kid is not that cute. In her mother's eyes she is a star.
    I don't think Gia is cute at all. She's trying to walk the catwalk like what her version of an adult model would be. Hands on her hips doing her best Blue Steel. She had her eyes rolled so far into her head, she looked possessed. And from last year's audition for some movie with The Rock, it's also very clear she has no talent. Theresa just forces her to think she is the most talented and beautiful creature that ever lived.

I think Theresa is just as crazy as Danielle. If I don't like somebody, I don't spend every conversation I have in life talking about the person. I really hope this season's episodes aren't just going to be "Here's why I hate Danielle"; "Here's what I just heard about Danielle"; "Danielle, I hate you." Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by miry;3900741;
    I don't think Gia is cute at all. She's trying to walk the catwalk like what her version of an adult model would be. Hands on her hips doing her best Blue Steel. She had her eyes rolled so far into her head, she looked possessed. And from last year's audition for some movie with The Rock, it's also very clear she has no talent. Theresa just forces her to think she is the most talented and beautiful creature that ever lived.

I think Theresa is just as crazy as Danielle. If I don't like somebody, I don't spend every conversation I have in life talking about the person. I really hope this season's episodes aren't just going to be "Here's why I hate Danielle"; "Here's what I just heard about Danielle"; "Danielle, I hate you." Get a life.
    I agree. I hope they get beyond the Danielle factor and have some fun. RHNYC seems to be all about the feud between Jill and Bethenny and it's gotten old. I hope they are not pulling the same thing here with the "I hate Danielle" club.

OMG Gia is EIGHT! How much talent do you expect a typical eight year old to have??

I just found it weird to have a luncheon to honor your daughter with your "friends" rather than having a party with your daughter & her friends.
    Unless of course, the daughter doesn't have any friends just like Danielle doesn't.

+ Reply to Thread