+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3899834;
    All I can say is ugh, I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree:
    Daily Front Row | The Fix | Who's That Girl?

There's a link to an interview with Danielle at the end of that article. She used to spend $100,000 a day on fashion and can't wait to start up again

The answer to this question from the article made me laugh:

Have you told your friends yet?

Like two of them. A lot of my friends are snots, but they were happy for me.

FORT Fogey

I thought that was funny, too, and it sounded so Danielle. Guess I was admiring how mature Christine is through all the footage we've been shown of her mothering her mother ... but seems from a lot of what she says, she is not too different in terms of values. I kind of felt sorry for her when it seemed she was really dismayed to hear her mother say she would be going everywhere with her during her modeling career. The poor girl probably was thinking this was her chance to escape from the crazy woman!

OMG I totally forgot about this....yesterday when she was gushing about her knew found money maker...I mean, daughters modeling career. She pronounce Dolce and Gabbana....Dolce and Cabana.

I realize she has that Jersey accent but COME ON!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3899748;
    I do watch AMC and can't for the life of me think of who Edna is
    Sorry...I don't watch, but Opal!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I think Danielle's ex could use tapes of the show to win custody.

I liked how Kelly's (housewives NYC) ex was the photographer for the modeling shoot.

If anyone is interested in a fun recap just click my name and visit my homepage.

Wow, I can't understand why everyone is on Danielle's back about how she is raising her daughters..Lets see:

Theresa, dragging her daughter to every agent & go see in NYC, or becoming a maniac at a dinner..classy. And isn't it Jacqueline's 17 year old daughter, brought up the right way, shacking up with a guy 4 years older than her, and her parents really not caring..just that she shapes up or ships out (and takes her laundry with her). Or Dina, who oops...forgot to tell her ex that their daughter will be on a reality show...without his permission. And let's not forget about Caroline's family: Albie is the only stellar attraction, the other two are just future basement dwellers. And while we are at it...how about Caroline herself who spouts one liners out of a comedy central gangster skit, such as: "We are thick as thieves" or "She will never win. She will never win against us. Never,". WTF, is that all about? Everyone on this show is a looney-toons reject needing their brains readjusted.

I know I am in the minorty here so go ahead...let 'er rip!
    Last edited by Storm915; 05-11-2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Because I felt like it...

FORT Regular

Watching Danielle last night just creeped me out. For her to sit there and criticize everyone about talking about her children when she ALWAYS has something negative to say about their children. I have not heard anyone say anything but good things about her girls. I think Christine is just GORGEOUS. I feel terrible when I watch her interact with her girls. You can tell how much those girls love their mom but you can also see how uncomfortable they are when she starts all of her crazy talking.

I thought Gia was so cute doing her little walk. I really like Teresa and her personality. She's so funny even when she's not trying to be.

I love the way Caroline interacts with her kids. They seem to all have a great relationship.

Good for you Jacqueline with telling Ashley to take her laundry with her.

And Dina seems to be prettier this year than last of course I thought she was pretty last year.

Danielle's a horrible parenting. She only has her daughters best interest in mind if it directly benefits her.

Ashley is 18 so Jacqueline can not force her to stay at home and tell whom she can and can not date.
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 05-11-2010 at 10:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread