+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2800Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3899682;
    What was with all those women at the luncheon? They acted like they really ARE her friends....Or are they all a bunch of phonies, too?
    I think they were phonies who jumped at the chance of being filmed on television. I'm sure that the store owner, Kim placed herself in the seat would give her the most airtime. I really hope she doesn't become a new housewife on the show. She's slimier than Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3899509;
    I know this is crazy, and I don't watch AMC, but a lady at Danielle's party looked just like Edna from AMC, red hair and all!

I do watch AMC and can't for the life of me think of who Edna is

FORT Fanatic

During Danielle's "toast" to her daughter she did mention something about how she wished everyone's kids were successful and that the moms would be able to ride that gravy train. Can't remember the exact wording but yeah, she plans on riding the back of her kids' success.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3899778;
    During Danielle's "toast" to her daughter she did mention something about how she wished everyone's kids were successful and that the moms would be able to ride that gravy train. Can't remember the exact wording but yeah, she plans on riding the back of her kids' success.
    ITA, D was all crying last night to the Realtor about not being able to keep up with the house and having to possibly sell it ... then Christine becomes a hot commodity in the modeling field and D is all on top of it.

Christine and Jillian are both very pretty girls. I am glad for Christine's success ... she seems like such a sweetie.

Didn't Nicholas, Jacqueline's baby look like an EXACT clone of Chris, his dad!!!

What is with Ashley ... ugh ... she needs to rein it in, go to college, get a job and think about her future. I am glad Jacqueline is not putting up with her nonsense. It is all about entitlement with some of these kids.

And I am glad Albie and Vito had their chat and cleared the air.

I am sorry to say this but I think the only reason Gia got the modeling job is it is a PERK for the PR Agency ... they saw the cameras and thought ... hmm!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3899744;
    In one of the blogs today on the Bravo site, I think it may have been Dina's, he said she once asked Danielle why she didn't get a job and Danielle said she is 'too pretty to work'
    It was Dina's blog. Danielle is delusional if she really thinks she's too pretty to work.

FORT Fogey

Who knows ... maybe Bravo got that group of women together, and they barely even know Danielle (except for the two-faced boutique owner). D sure didn't seem to know much about the woman who said she's not friends with Caroline, just their sons are friends. If D and this woman are such good friends, why wouldn't D have known that? I also wonder how much Bravo had to do with that whole modeling and magazine cover thing, as well as Gia being picked for fashion week. If the modeling agency offers to send Christine to Milan, I say do it ... maybe it will get Danielle off this show!

FORT Fogey

All I can say is ugh, I guess the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree:
    Daily Front Row | The Fix | Who's That Girl?

There's a link to an interview with Danielle at the end of that article. She used to spend $100,000 a day on fashion and can't wait to start up again

Are you saying tht Danielle was a model?
    OMG.
    I'm sorry, but she just looks like a crazed velociraptor to me!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3899853;
    Are you saying tht Danielle was a model?
    OMG.
    I'm sorry, but she just looks like a crazed velociraptor to me!!
    I'm not saying she was a model ... she says in that interview that she was a leg model. Don't know if it pays that kind of money, but to be spending like that, she obviously was getting huge sums of money from somewhere. The poor foolish woman has made herself look horrid with whatever work she's had done ... maybe just too much Botox or whatever. I like white teeth, but hers are just TOO creepy white. And I love how she says in that interview that good things come her way because she stays positive! OMG, she's so delusional about herself.

No. I didn't mean you personally.

I think she's clearly delusional.
    I want to know who those kids look like - 'cause it's not D. There's nothing in the least attractive about that woman. And, I'm not rferring to her personality - I'm referring to her looks. I think she is very scary looking.
    The girls are very pretty, though, so they must favor the father.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread