+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2798Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan;3895807;
    OMG I know right she is such a poser
    From a fellow West Virginian.....

Danielle is nutterbutter. A devout catholic my right foot. I was waiting for the ceiling to cave in on her.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I just hope this entire season will not be about how much everyone hates Danielle and how much Danielle hates everyone ... come on that will be one big bore.
    KAREN

Guess Lexi is not going to be on the show this year. No Tommy or Lexi, so Dina will be all alone. Except for her sister, sister in law, brother .... and cats.

I saw Ashley and Jacqueline in profile and they really do favor. I hadn't seen it so much before. That baby is a cutie!!

Hoping D's daughter does well in her modeling career and she has a real agent, not mom-turned-stagemom agent.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Danielle's daughters must be getting guidance from somewhere good, because they are so mature and so sweet. It's not Danielle, that's for sure - they are mothering her. My heart just broke for them - can you imagine being 15 and having to keep your mother from doing something stupid? It makes me so mad at Danielle. No little girl should have to mother their mother like that.

The scene with Theresa's daughters going back to school, where the little one packs her lunch and grabs a snack from everywhere, and knocks everything down was just too cute! I also don't think that Gia's comment about not wanting to marry someone who was Jewish came from Theresa. Especially if she motioned to the hair that hassidic (correct me if I'm wrong about that) Jews often wear. She could have seen it on TV or a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3407363;
    Lookin forward to the next epi as with the other RHW seasons with gusto. This is my obsession. Gaaawd, I sooo don't have a life!
    Amazing how these creatures can get to ya! Thank god this is my only obsession - RH watching that is. And almost even better is all you Fort posters who make it even better. I don't think I would be nearly as interested without Fort!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3895804;
    Reminds me of Elisabeth Hasseltwit on The View. She's ignorant, she's mean, she's aggressive, she's insensitive, she's a hypocrite ... but she gets ratings for the show.
    Too funny! We always called her Elizabeth Half-a-wit, nice to know others agree. Why oh why does Barbara Walters keep her? Half-a-wit is nastiness incarnate, just like Danielle/Beverly. All mean. All ways.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Danielle really needs to seek counseling. When she was driving to Caroline's house I felt for those girls. The younger one looked depressed and the older one is like Danielle's babysitter. How does this woman have custody of these kids with her mental capacity of a ant.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3897195;
    Danielle really needs to seek counseling. When she was driving to Caroline's house I felt for those girls. The younger one looked depressed and the older one is like Danielle's babysitter. How does this woman have custody of these kids with her mental capacity of a ant.
    its just as Ellen Barkin said to Andy Cohen on What What Happens- Danielle should NOT be out in the world raising children. She is pathetic! Those poor children, somehow they seem to have turned out pretty well by some miracle, probably because they have to take care of their mental mother all the time

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3896983;
    Guess Lexi is not going to be on the show this year. No Tommy or Lexi, so Dina will be all alone. Except for her sister, sister in law, brother .... and cats.

I saw Ashley and Jacqueline in profile and they really do favor. I hadn't seen it so much before. That baby is a cutie!!

Hoping D's daughter does well in her modeling career and she has a real agent, not mom-turned-stagemom agent.
    Interesting.
    Could be that Ashley looks like Jacqueline before she got the nose job and the collagen lips.

Aside from Danielle, these women come across a lot more real than the ones on NYC.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread