+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2725Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I just read Danielle's blog. She is all kinds of crazy. I feel so sorry for her daughters, they really need to not be subjected to that woman. I wonder if their father is in their life......they might be better off living with him until Danielle gets her crazy in check. 'Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3894530 View Post
    I just read Danielle's blog. She is all kinds of crazy. I feel so sorry for her daughters, they really need to not be subjected to that woman. I wonder if their father is in their life......they might be better off living with him until Danielle gets her crazy in check. 'Just sayin'
    From watching the show I think their father is a P.O.S as well. I think there was one episode last season where Danielle was talking to him on the phone and it seemed he was blowing the girls off or something.

Hi guys, we're deciding that there just isn't enough traffic to have separate threads on show nights. Also, since Bravo airs their shows at the same time on both coasts, there's no need to have a separate thread for spoiler reasons. If you're unsure whether there will be spoilers, please stay out of the thread until it's finished airing in your time zone.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I thought that it was funny when Danielle mentioned that Dina once stocked shelves at the salon. Then she said "but I'm not judging"! Judge what? At least Dina had an honest job (unlike crazy, felon, Danielle! I also thought that it was weird that she questioned the fund raiser for the police! They've done this party for years, right? Danielle wants, so badly, to have the same lifestyle as the others. She's so envious of them that it's making her nuts. I'm sure that she's been nuts for years but I think that this show is putting her over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3895290 View Post
    I thought that it was funny when Danielle mentioned that Dina once stocked shelves at the salon. Then she said "but I'm not judging"! Judge what? At least Dina had an honest job (unlike crazy, felon, Danielle! I also thought that it was weird that she questioned the fund raiser for the police! They've done this party for years, right? Danielle wants, so badly, to have the same lifestyle as the others. She's so envious of them that it's making her nuts. I'm sure that she's been nuts for years but I think that this show is putting her over the edge.
    There was no reason to even cast Danielle on this show other than to cause drama. She's not that close to the other women and I thought I heard something somewhere that she wasn't even that close to Jacqueline prior to filming but the producers or someone pushed them to develop a closer friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3895385;
    There was no reason to even cast Danielle on this show other than to cause drama. She's not that close to the other women and I thought I heard something somewhere that she wasn't even that close to Jacqueline prior to filming but the producers or someone pushed them to develop a closer friendship.
    I think Jacqueline mentioned last season that she befriended Danielle because of the show and that she felt bad for her because she didn't know anyone on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3894530;
    She's a sad case. I feel sorry for her; she has no idea how to function in civil society (or what passes for civil in RHNJ land). Her daughters would be better off in foster care - unless the father is a way better human being than the mother. Beverly needs serious counseling and maybe medication. It's no secret that people like her really do commit heinous deeds. Though sorry for her, I sure wouldn't want her anywhere around my family.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3895385;
    Reminds me of Elisabeth Hasseltwit on The View. She's ignorant, she's mean, she's aggressive, she's insensitive, she's a hypocrite ... but she gets ratings for the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3406796;
    The Real Housewives of New Jersey
    Premieres May 12th @ 11 on Bravo

Danielle: "You're either gonna love me or hate me!"

Danielle, I already hate you!
    OMG I know right she is such a poser

Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan;3895807;
    OMG I know right she is such a poser
    YIKES, dstrattenfan ... this post had me sooooo confused because RHNJ PREMIERED this week on May 3rd ... could not figure out where the May 12th came from BUT you QUOTED the very first post on this thread which is from 2009!!!

to the FORT!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread