+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

  1. #1191
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    The NJ HOUSEWIVES are on JAY LENO TONIGHT!
    KAREN

  2. #1192
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    711

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    The girls will be on R & K tomorrow.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

  3. #1193
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    How did Leno go? I didn't see it in time. Was D there, or just the family + Teresa?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  4. #1194
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3887776;
    How did Leno go? I didn't see it in time. Was D there, or just the family + Teresa?
    Teresa, Caroline and Jackie. I thought it was good. Jay asked if they were anything like the Jersey Shore kiddos ... they said absolutely NOT ... Caroline said her father would have killed her if she acted anything like those kiddos. Jay asked then if they were more like Sopranos ... they all laughed and actually said they were quite boring. They said that BRAVO came into their salon and asked the owners if they knew of any ladies that would be interested in the show ... the owners of the salon suggested the ladies ... Caroline then said they all agreed to do the show but thought to themselves ... "who would watch us, we are sooooo boring" ... WELL, I guess NJ is the most popular "Housewives" show!!!! It was a fun interview.
    KAREN

  5. #1195
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3888562;
    Teresa, Caroline and Jackie. I thought it was good. Jay asked if they were anything like the Jersey Shore kiddos ... they said absolutely NOT ... Caroline said her father would have killed her if she acted anything like those kiddos. Jay asked then if they were more like Sopranos ... they all laughed and actually said they were quite boring. They said that BRAVO came into their salon and asked the owners if they knew of any ladies that would be interested in the show ... the owners of the salon suggested the ladies ... Caroline then said they all agreed to do the show but thought to themselves ... "who would watch us, we are sooooo boring" ... WELL, I guess NJ is the most popular "Housewives" show!!!! It was a fun interview.


    Is NJ now the most popular in the franchise?
    Do you or anyone know which series gets watched the mot?
    Thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #1196
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3888586;
    Is NJ now the most popular in the franchise?
    Do you or anyone know which series gets watched the most?
    While I was watching Jay Leno, he mentioned that it was the most watched.

    'Real Housewives of New Jersey'
    By Jethro Nededog
    March 25, 2010 1:47 PM ET

    Ready for more trashtastic crazy from our favorite New Jersey housewives?

    Bravo just announced that Season 2 of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" will be returning Monday, May 3 at 10 p.m.

    We had a deep appreciation for the women that brought us table-flipping, criminal histories and mafia-like family allegiance before, then MTV's "Jersey Shore" premiered. We realized that the New Jersey housewives are like looking into Snooki, J-WOWW and Sammi's future! Of course, our appreciation of the Bravo show doubled.

    According to the network, the New Jersey franchise of their "Real Housewives" series earned the highest Season 1 ratings of all its sister shows with an average 2.55 million viewers. Its uproarious family dinner in the Season 1 finale was the network's most watched finale of all the "Real Housewives" spin-offs.

    Season 2 promises to up the hormones with both Jacqueline and Teresa getting ready to deliver their babies and Danielle continuing her quest to break into the New Jersey inner circle.





    'Real Housewives of New Jersey' sneak peek: There's Danielle drama (go figure) - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
    KAREN

  7. #1197
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Things that make me like NJ more than the others ....

    1. No singer/album/single ... yet.
    2. they flip things
    3. Teresa isms
    4. The family is thieves ... uh, thick as thieves.
    5. they have less neurotic kids! so far.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #1198
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,230

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3889180;
    Things that make me like NJ more than the others .... 5. they have less neurotic kids! so far.
    Well, the kids aren't horrible, like some of the RHOC offspring, but Jackie's daughter is kind of a self-involved spoiled brat, and Dina's daughter seems a little neurotic -- but in a cute and endearing way. As a group, I think the RHNY kids are the most appealing --- Jill, Lulu and Ramona's daughters seem to be lovely young ladies, and Lulu's son Noel is a real sweetie! The rest of the kids are pretty appealing as well. So far, there's not a bad apple in the bunch. Now the RHOC women --- whew! They've got some horrible offspring! Lauri's son Josh, the addict just got arrested for battery and false-imprisonment of his girlfriend, Tamra's son is a total nighmare, Vicki's son Michael is a lazy self-invoved guy, Jeana's older son is an insensitive, cruel hot-head who bad-mouths his mom, and the other son isn't too much better, and Lynne's daughter is on her way to becoming a total loser, and possible an alkie to boot. The only saving grace in the bunch is Vicki's daughter, who seems like a terrific young woman.

  9. #1199
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3888605;
    While I was watching Jay Leno, he mentioned that it was the most watched.

    'Real Housewives of New Jersey'
    By Jethro Nededog
    March 25, 2010 1:47 PM ET

    Ready for more trashtastic crazy from our favorite New Jersey housewives?

    Bravo just announced that Season 2 of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" will be returning Monday, May 3 at 10 p.m.

    We had a deep appreciation for the women that brought us table-flipping, criminal histories and mafia-like family allegiance before, then MTV's "Jersey Shore" premiered. We realized that the New Jersey housewives are like looking into Snooki, J-WOWW and Sammi's future! Of course, our appreciation of the Bravo show doubled.

    According to the network, the New Jersey franchise of their "Real Housewives" series earned the highest Season 1 ratings of all its sister shows with an average 2.55 million viewers. Its uproarious family dinner in the Season 1 finale was the network's most watched finale of all the "Real Housewives" spin-offs.

    Season 2 promises to up the hormones with both Jacqueline and Teresa getting ready to deliver their babies and Danielle continuing her quest to break into the New Jersey inner circle.





    'Real Housewives of New Jersey' sneak peek: There's Danielle drama (go figure) - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

    Thanks, Mom.
    I'm confused though by Bravo's choice of words. Doesn't say it's the most popular - it seems to indicate it's S1 is the most popular of all the shows S1's.
    Wonder if that's the case. I may try and google it.
    Anybody know why they're showing it on Mondays? I love the RH's being on Thursdays as I can view it first hand. Can't do that on Mondays, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  10. #1200
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3889739;
    Thanks, Mom.
    I'm confused though by Bravo's choice of words. Doesn't say it's the most popular - it seems to indicate it's S1 is the most popular of all the shows S1's.
    Wonder if that's the case. I may try and google it.
    Anybody know why they're showing it on Mondays? I love the RH's being on Thursdays as I can view it first hand. Can't do that on Mondays, though.
    Oh wow, nrh, GOOD CALL on that and ITA w/you!!! I bet they are saying exactly that, that NJ's S1 was the HIGHEST RATED S1 of all the RH!!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.