+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 765 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast
Like Tree2847Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

[QUOTE=straycat80;3451396;]
    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3450646;
    ^^ out of curiosity, who's the psycho in the other groups?

NYC has Kelly. OC has Vickie. Atlanta has Kim. JMO.
    Danielle, Has been having phone sex with some guy called Guccimodel and she doesn't even know his real name. Went to finally meet guccimodel and he never shows up. This piece of work is a mom getting a divorce and is complaining about being on a budget will living in a Mcmansion and driving a Range Rover,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I thought "why not sell 'em" but they may be mortgaged to the hilt. I mean if I were worried about expenses, I'd ditch the McMansion and what must be a whopping upkeep bill on it. But why can't she get her lawyer on the divorce settlement and child support for the littlees? Perhaps she should have considered what the ex's attorney could make of her going off to meet a phone-sex-buddy in terms of her being a suitable, prudent mother to the two innocents.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

About the woman who went to meet her phone sex buddy at the bar, I initially thought that the group of women who were sitting at the bar checking her out may have been there, on behalf of the phone sex guy. You know..."go see what she looks like and call me if I should come," kind of thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3451516;
    About the woman who went to meet her phone sex buddy at the bar, I initially thought that the group of women who were sitting at the bar checking her out may have been there, on behalf of the phone sex guy. You know..."go see what she looks like and call me if I should come," kind of thing.
    You know he may also be thinking she doesn't have all her chairs pulled close to the table. I mean after agreeing to meet a man she doesn't know he may think she is a nut case and sent out some scouts,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3449654;
    So far I don't think these women are that bad. The only one I really raised an eyebrow at was Danielle. Who has phone sex with a guy for 2 years, never sees him in the flesh, then goes out to meet him? Good thing he didn't show up, he could have been a murderer! Every housewife group has a pyscho one, this one has Danielle.
    Straycat, Danielle says on her blog that they were Internet chat pals for two years but didn't exchange phone numbers or start having phone sex until 1 1/2 years after they met online. So it wasn't two years of phone sex, though that's what I'd have thought, too, just from watching that first episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey.

BTW, Tamra Barney from Real Housewives of Orange County has put in her two cents on the Real Housewives of New Jersey premiere. Both Danielle's and Tamra's blogs are at BravoTV.com. (I'm apparently still considered too much of a newbie here to post links, but go to BravoTV.com and click on "Blogs.")

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3451516;
    Oh, I never thought about that.....didn't it show them instigating the conversation by asking her is she was waiting for somseone??? That makes sense..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3451665;
    Oh, I never thought about that.....didn't it show them instigating the conversation by asking her is she was waiting for somseone??? That makes sense..
    Wow, that never occurred to me, either. Maybe they were checking her out on Guccimodel's behalf, but maybe Danielle just had "waiting for a blind date" written all over her. Then again, maybe the guy stood Danielle up because he didn't want to be on a reality show. That is, either he he wanted privacy on their date, or he didn't want the world to know him as Guccimodel, the guy who had phone sex with that gal from Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Since when is a guy who thinks he is likely to get easy sex not going to show up because he thinks the woman may be "crazy"??? I think the Dateline Sex Predator series shoots a hole in that theory! Guys would even showed up even when they had misgivings about the whole scene!! I like guys, but they can really be "catfish dumb"!

They'll follow that "thing" like it's a "divining rod"!!
    God bless their little pointed heads.....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If Theresa wants to know what her life will be like in about 15 years, she can take a look at Lynn on RHoOC. Something tells me her daughters will be no different to Lynn's girls. Theresa and her husband are just the east coast version of Lynn and Frank. Spacey mom and wife with a husband in "construction".

That whole bar scene with Danielle was weird. Who on earth would meet a blind date with a place full of cameras, light, and production people? The guy either didn't show on purpose, or he got there and ran like crazy.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

+ Reply to Thread