+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3476Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Can't wait for this season to start! Loving Jackie's daughter and wish she hadn't lost the lawsuit. She only did what most of us wanted to do ...

Seriously, is there no one that they could replace D with?? There can be drama without using a prostitution whore. (I'm waiting to see what phrases they come up with this season.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

My favorite thing about last season was that of all the really scary and dangerous things that Danielle did, all the things that were really indictments on her character (fraud, drugs, conspiracy, etc) what Teresa focused on was the fact that she was a stripper. If anything, that's the excusable part of past!

I have yelled "prostitution whore" at idiots in traffic. It's my new dumba**.

too much!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3864695;
    I have yelled "prostitution whore" at idiots in traffic. It's my new dumba**.
    oh it hurts. ...
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

FORT Regular

I can't wait until this new season starts. For some reson Danielle(NewJersey) and LuAnn(New York) reminds me of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3867667;
    I can't wait until this new season starts. For some reson Danielle(NewJersey) and LuAnn(New York) reminds me of each other.
    i'd really take d over the discountless any day. she's not as pretentious and snide or condescending. i see d as willing to try. the discountless will scold you and gloss over herself with her nose in the air. why not swap em?

FORT Fanatic

Just started watching RHNYC, and that was the first thing I noticed. Thnaks for all the scoops, especially ATL, and NoNo, my least favorite of any show!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Yea I can see the similarity. Danielle sold herself for drugs & money & LuLu sold herself for a title.

FORT Fogey

I see the table tossing starts next month.

+ Reply to Thread