+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

They had an RH marathon a couple of weekends ago on Bravo.
    Made me realize how much I enjoy these ladies. I especially love Caroline and Dina.

Does anybody know what exactly upset Caroline so much at the Reunion show, part 2?

I know a lot of people offered speculation at the time about what it was Danielle had done to Dina. Anybody know for certain what Danielle did?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I don't know any more now than I did then, but I know it was 100% lovely for Andy and Bravo, what ever it was. And terrible for Caroline's acting coach's reputation. I mean, there's a point where overwrought becomes overdone.

I think it was that Danielle gave Dina's ex information regarding custody of their daughter. I'd be upset too.

I am ready for this series, except Danielle. She adds nothing but stress and I wish they'd find someone else to entertain. I get enough stress in my life as a 5th grade teacher trying to prepare my students for the upcoming TESTS!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

She really isn't a fit I reluctantly agree. She's too real by far.

Mom2 you're doing important work. Thank you.

Jacqueline and Theresa were twittering a week or two ago about finally getting answers and feeling closeure. Then I saw this

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Dine With Danielle Staub’s Ex Husband | Reality Tea

I personally think they are dwelling on the whole situation way too much. But, anything for the show, I guess.

FORT Fogey

I am wonder if Mexican cartels, death threats and such were a bit too hot to handle for Bravo, so they facilitated 'closure' and 'moving on.' Table tumbling is one thing - machine gun fire is another.

FORT Fogey

Oops got that wrong. A luta continua!

Anglo, thank you, once again, for keeping me in stitches!

I hear you about Caroline, but I have numerous relatives / friends back East who are so similar to Caroline and they're not on reality TV. Just highly emotional!!

I thought Dina must have an OK relationship with her Ex, as it seems the daughter was visiting him last summer. They showed on the show when she came back from the visit. So, not sure what anielle might have said/done, though I would not put anything past her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

She seems to have an okay relationship with him - definitely not with his native Cyprus (I think it was) though, where illness stalks down every picturesque alley and you can get Lyme Disease or the Mediterranean Blurts apparently just by shaking gloved hands with a doctor.

It's odd that it was never revealed.

Or maybe not so odd.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3863200;
    I think it was that Danielle gave Dina's ex information regarding custody of their daughter. I'd be upset too.
    Yeah that was the word on the street, but we're not really sure. Dina wouldn't comment on it and Caroline refrained from saying anything more out of respect for Dina. NoRealityHere, that's what I had thought, too. But we never really saw the father on the show, and for some reason I thought someone heard that the issue was over Lexi appearing on the show or something. So maybe the dad didn't actually know the show was happening? They could have a civil divorce, where they tell each other only enough to avoid catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3863200;
    I am ready for this series, except Danielle. She adds nothing but stress and I wish they'd find someone else to entertain. I get enough stress in my life as a 5th grade teacher trying to prepare my students for the upcoming TESTS!!!
    I think they keep her around for the drama and the stress. They need an outsider I think. The other four, they fight and argue and probably have their own issues, but at the end of the day, three are family and all four love each other. While that sounds like a perfectly lovely television show to me, lately Bravo has been all about selling the drama.

I can only hope that by the time I actually become a teacher, they've gotten rid of some of that god-awful testing.

+ Reply to Thread