+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3403Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

I know this is a moot point, but did we ever find out why they had their reunion show in "an undisclosed location" or was that for drama?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I think the location was right around the corner from the hospital, since Jacque (sp!) was going to go into labor at any second. I have no idea why it had to be undisclosed, since by the time America watched they would be long gone.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

It may have had something to do with Jacqueline's situation. If they let the location be known, it would be mobbed with paparazzi and TMZ and such, which could make it difficult to get to the hospital if necessary. Or it's because they did it in a less prestigious venue than the other ones, for the same reason, and now don't want to highlight that.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3829535;
    It may have had something to do with Jacqueline's situation. If they let the location be known, it would be mobbed with paparazzi and TMZ and such, which could make it difficult to get to the hospital if necessary. Or it's because they did it in a less prestigious venue than the other ones, for the same reason, and now don't want to highlight that.
    I'd forgotten they made the point of saying the finale was filmed in an undisclosed location. Since it wasn't a live show, the location really didn't matter as far as paparazzi, etc. Maybe your second point of it being a less the prestigious venue was the real reason for all the secrecy. Couldn't have that for the delicate flowers from NJ...lol
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3829138;
    Her eyes are so far apart it reminds me of that Disney cartoon of a possum or something ... from Ice Age, I think.

I still like her and the Manzos. Please dump the other one. And can we not replace her, because I think that's where we get into trouble. The new one thinks they have to live up to and surpass the original and it ends up with characters like Tamra, Gretchen, Lynne and Alexis. Ugh.
    I only like three of i Manzo. Dina and two others for all the wrong reasons.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3829746;
    I'd forgotten they made the point of saying the finale was filmed in an undisclosed location. Since it wasn't a live show, the location really didn't matter as far as paparazzi, etc. Maybe your second point of it being a less the prestigious venue was the real reason for all the secrecy. Couldn't have that for the delicate flowers from NJ...lol
    It was at the gilded treehouse they hang out in.

What I wondered was why it wasn't at the Brownstone (which is oddly white).

I mean it couldn't be at the Italian joint Tempest Theresa trashed, right?

I believe I saw Kerik and his wife at the Manzo's home in one of last season's epi!

Ex-NYC Police Commissioner Gets 4-Year Sentence : NPR

:nono
    KAREN

I just heard about Kerik on the news this morning.
    He was in that episode where they focused on the dog (s) outside of Caroline's home. Caroline said that Bernie was her husband's best friend. :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere.

Real Housewives stars taking over Who Wants to Be a Millionaire

All I can say is, I hope the women who are teamed up with them can answer the questions on their own.

Woo Hoo!!! New season starts May 3rd and it looks EXPLOSIVE!!! Preview is on People.com

+ Reply to Thread