+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3827863;
    Was it just me or did teresa look awful? Her eye makeup and her eyebrows looked particularly freakish
    No, it wasn't just you. When they first showed her, I did a double take. Her hair looked especially awful. I thought she looked nice during RHNJ season, but not on Andy's show. Yikes!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3827599;
    Me, too. I'm not going to watch the new season because of her. Don't know why she's on the show, anyway. Everyone else is related in some way. Possibly there's another family member who could be featured instead of her. If she can't stand them, and they can't stand her, get rid of her! Why is she there? I know she's probably the reason why some watch, but it works just the opposite for me.
    LOL I watch most shows now via my TIVO cause I can fast-forward through all the stuff that makes me want to pull my hair out (DANIELLE!!!) and go back and re-watch all the stuff that makes me say, What????? Gotta see that again!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3796607;
    OMG, Juicy!!

Thanks, Sass.
    I wonder if Andy Cohen came and posted the bail for him??
    Well, Juicy Joe is friends to the gays everywhere, right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3812548;
    She only had to pay $189 ?? That's kinda funny to me. And Danielle said she's scared? Get real.
    I dunno, you don't wanna mess with a Manzo. They're thick like thieves.

Oops. As thieves. Gotta get that one right, or Albie "Consigliere" Manzo will have me sleeping amongst the fishes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3812699;
    Real Housewives‘ Danielle Staub: ‘I’m a Born-Again Virgin’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

The Real Housewives of New Jersey
    Real Housewives‘ Danielle Staub: ‘I’m a Born-Again Virgin’
    January 29, 2010

Danielle Staub, the polarizing star of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, is turning over a new leaf: She’s abstaining from all sexual activity until she’s married.

“Life is a gift, love is a blessing, so I want my gift and my blessing!” –David Caplan
    I guess Queen a.k.a is reconciling herself to waiting until Jersey belches forth a new set of millionaires (remember she only dates guys with big wallets) as the current crop won't have anything to do with her.

She's wanting, all right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3827455;
    Still the delusional D. Can't stand her, wish she'd go away.
    OMG Queen a.k.a. is very delusional:

It's amazing because I sort of lived my life and left it in the past for a reason because 1986 is a long time ago. Not hiding from my past, it's just a past.
    Not hiding, but she did change her name.

"I've never in my 47 years witnessed any woman behave the way that they do."
    No, the women she knows mostly behave their ways around poles for money. And has she ever copped to being 47 before?

[quote]"It's amazing what I've had to defend."[quote]

When they found out about the kidnapping, prostitution, drug dealing and extortion, yes, it was amazing, for everyone else. For you it was just that unhidden past, right, Queen a.k.a.?

Even though [the other housewives] may not like each other, they can still be around each other without picking on each other and nasty.
    And she swears she's watched the same real housewives we've had. Lalala.

I guess they feel they are better than me and I don't know what gives them that idea because not one of them has an honor student except me."
    Nor do any of them have a criminal history of extortion, dealing, and prostitution behind them. Maybe that's why they feel they are better than you, huh?

It would be sad if it weren't so infuriating.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3827863;
    Was it just me or did teresa look awful? Her eye makeup and her eyebrows looked particularly freakish
    She looked barely human. Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3829061;
    She looked barely human. Very strange.
    ITA, very strange...but then I thought it was my TV but then again my TV is new...so it is back to very strange.
    KAREN

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3829089;
    ITA, very strange...but then I thought it was my TV but then again my TV is new...so it is back to very strange.
    I just watched the clips online on Bravo, and Teresa's forehead appears to be melting away. The bright eye shadow didn't help matters either.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Her eyes are so far apart it reminds me of that Disney cartoon of a possum or something ... from Ice Age, I think.

I still like her and the Manzos. Please dump the other one. And can we not replace her, because I think that's where we get into trouble. The new one thinks they have to live up to and surpass the original and it ends up with characters like Tamra, Gretchen, Lynne and Alexis. Ugh.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread