+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2728Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3406817;
    Thought I'd post a pic for those who haven't seen them.

What's with the great big overblown coats? They look like mob-moms. Except Beverly, the black outfit looks great. Too bad she's so damaged.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3812548;
    She only had to pay $189 ?? That's kinda funny to me. And Danielle said she's scared? Get real.
    that includes the $33 court fee!
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Real Housewives‘ Danielle Staub: ‘I’m a Born-Again Virgin’ - PEOPLE TV Watch

The Real Housewives of New Jersey
    Real Housewives‘ Danielle Staub: ‘I’m a Born-Again Virgin’
    January 29, 2010

Danielle Staub, the polarizing star of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, is turning over a new leaf: She’s abstaining from all sexual activity until she’s married.

“I’m abstinent now,” she tells PEOPLE. “I realized that with abstinence, if you really, really believe in yourself like I do, you discover your own self-worth. Abstinence means you refrain from any sex — thinking about it, doing it — even to yourself! I’m a born-again virgin.” In fact, Staub says it’s been “over a year-and-a-half” since she’s had sex.

Staub, who according to multiple online reports began shooting the reality TV show’s season 2 in August for a spring premiere, says when she finds Mr. Right, she’ll return to an active sex life. “I am saving myself for marriage. I didn’t do it the first two times but I learned from my mistakes. So now, it’s okay to wait.”

So is Staub, 45, on a mission to marry? “Marriage is a goal of mine but not because I need it, but because I want it. It’s a big difference.”

But that doesn’t mean Staub is on the prowl for her next husband. “I will never find him, he’ll find me. I think the right one will see me. I want old-fashioned courting.”

And she’s not worried about a sex-free courtship, because, she says, the anticipation will be worth it. “Can you imagine what it would be like on the wedding night?” She’s also not worried about not finding her soul mate, telling PEOPLE, “It’s going to happen. Have you seen me?”

Meanwhile, Staub has very little time to worry about sex at all. “I’m very busy working, so it’s not even an option for me.”

Aside from being a single mom to daughters Christine, an IMG model, and Jillian, she’s releasing an autobiography, The Naked Truth, in the spring. And don’t expect to find much about her costars in its pages. “There are two sides to each story, and this is mine. They’re not part of it. It’s not about them. My life is my own. They’re not part of my life and never have been. They didn’t try to get to know me, so I moved upward and onward.”

Writing a book has been “an unbelievable experience,” she says. “It’s been the best experience other than having children.”

And her empire will expand beyond the literary world: Also in the spring, she’ll release a fitness and nutrition video, as well as an athletic-inspired clothing line, all of which mesh into Staub’s mantra of living life to the fullest: “Life is a gift, love is a blessing, so I want my gift and my blessing!” –David Caplan

FORT Fogey

Teresa was on last night's episode of 'Watch What Happens Live,' and boy...she was the epitome of the saying, "the lights are on, but nobody's home." Yikes. On another note, she mentioned she has a cookbook coming out called, "The Skinny Italian."

ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Still the delusional D. Can't stand her, wish she'd go away.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3827455;
    Still the delusional D. Can't stand her, wish she'd go away.
    Me, too. I'm not going to watch the new season because of her. Don't know why she's on the show, anyway. Everyone else is related in some way. Possibly there's another family member who could be featured instead of her. If she can't stand them, and they can't stand her, get rid of her! Why is she there? I know she's probably the reason why some watch, but it works just the opposite for me.

FORT Fogey

Teresa is actually not related to anyone either, but she's good friends with them. I think they keep Danielle around because she is a counterpoint to the others, who are all either super close or related.

if all (any of?) the housewives were these really great likeable awesome admirable people, I doubt we would like watching these shows so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3826466;
    Teresa was on last night's episode of 'Watch What Happens Live,' and boy...she was the epitome of the saying, "the lights are on, but nobody's home." Yikes. On another note, she mentioned she has a cookbook coming out called, "The Skinny Italian."

Was it just me or did teresa look awful? Her eye makeup and her eyebrows looked particularly freakish

+ Reply to Thread