+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3253Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Too bad Ashley didn't just fling a table at her ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3763501;
    How in the heck did Ashley get into a hair pulling match with grown woman Danielle, especially with her mom there? SMH...this is crazy
    Isn't Ashley the lazy, spoiled, self-indulgent, mean spirited daughter of Jacqueline, the one who was supposed to raise her grades in school or something like that, to earn the car her daddy bought her --- and of course didn't --- and of course daddy gave her the car anyway. Hmmmmm, doesn't surprise me a bit that she could get into a hair pulling contest with Danielle. But on the other hand, I wonder if Ashley was PROTECTING her mom or Teresa from Danielle. . .

FORT Fogey

I think there's hope for her and I thought she did raise her grades enough to get her chubby hands on the keys to the tricked-out white Jeepster.

I don't think people need protecting from Danielle/Beverly/Mommafelon, do you?

You know, I have to say and I'm sure it's been said before but while it is pretty stupid to hang out with drug dealers, more stupid to buy their products, incredibly stupid to involve yourself in their business, you've got to be as dumb as they come to have that kind of past and sail blythely onto a reality show thinking it'll never come to light. And you've got an infusion of delusion if you think it'd be really cool to pick fights with your co-"stars" because you won't need their support when it all blows up on you and your

TOTALLY INNOCENT

daughters. I mean - you have to wonder where to find a weather report for Planet Dumb-Ass Danielle/Beverly/Mommafelon, don't you?

Wel, I'm not certain if Danielle / Beverly didn't know fully well what she ws doing by making herself vulnerable to her past being revealed on this show. I think that was probably her intention.
    In today's world, so many people seem to want their 15 seconds no matter what it's for, positive or negative.
    Look at all the women who are coming out of the woodwork now to say they had a fling with Tiger Woods. In a million years, I woudn't wish that notoriety on my worst enemy, but there are lots who feel it's a badge of honor and a lucrative one at that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I think when money comes into the picture, honour flees.

FORT Fogey

I can easily see Danielle having provoked the argument.... she's not exactly the most mature, nor does she seem to think that children are off-limits.

I didn't see Ashley as mean-spirited at all. Did we even see enough of her to make that kind of a judgement? Chris bought the car for her before her grades were up, but she didn't know about it and her mom put it into storage until her grades went up, at which time she was given the car.

So very nice to hear these hags are staying in top form, preparing for another season of low morals and bad manners, dragging crude and crass down to yet another level. They may eat one another alive yet! Gee, I kinda hope they do.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Ok, ladies, do we have a DATE yet on when RHoNJ will premier???
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I think Felonious Eversurprised (tell me she had no work done on that eternally amazed face), Crusher Caroline and Dino, Poor Jackie Twist-in-the-Wind, and Marbellina will be gracing our screens come late-ish winter, based on their remarks about when filming stopped and how long Bravo has to edit their drear into drama. And of course the hangers-on, Felonious's two changelings (her tadpoles were swapped for normal nice children by some oddly kind Gypsy); Perfect, Failure and Clueless; Dino's horrified teen; Poor Jackie's Know-it-nothing; and the three Marbellettes (Strumpetta, Firenze and Ancora-Speranza, not to leave out Juicy Joe, friend to the Mo's) will be there too.

They'll be whining, sending handsome rays of perfection, goofing, wondering what "clueless" means, hiding behind the curtains, unable to help Clueless with that definition, and auditioning for a part in the prequel to "A Childhood, Lost to Mummy's Ambition."

Joe the friend to the Mo's will be cracking nuts in his biceps and wondering why he feels all funny inside when he reads his bodybuilding magazines....

Failure will be wondering what it's like to be a strip-joint tycoon...and where he left that customer's Ferrari...

Perfect will scan the Fordham law school catalogue for anything related to criminal defense of the indefensible...

Clueless will get lost on her way back from the room in the salon where the towels are stored and will never be heard from again.

Dino's horrified teen will rock herself to sleep every night crying over having every awkward bit of her young life sold to an uncaring public by her Dinomummy...and over not having big enough tits for TV.

Poor Jackie's Know-it-nothing will lose her tiny stubborn mind over the finer points of her big white Jeep's big white owner's manual. Like how to unlock the door.

Strumpetta will charm the dollars out of Marbellina's purse, hundred dollar bill by crispy hundred dollar bill, on ever more photo shoots, stylist consultations, hair appointments, nail sessions, acting lessons, just because she so obviously can. Her two sisters will develop real acting talent and make a name for themselves in bitter Brechtian dramas about children neglected in their halls of marble by their fame whore mothers and manipulative sisters. They've already lived verfremdungseffekt.

Joe will spend more and time at the gym, according to his philosphy of "secret life, happy wife."

And Felonious Monkey's two daughters will defy all odds and grow up to be normal children, causing Felonious to squeeze and strain out some movement from the Botox frozen muscles in her 'face' by way of praise, until their real Gypsy mummy comes to take them away again, and gives Felonious back her real pupae, just waiting to become moths once they break out of their dull drab chrysales. And Felonious will feel like crying, only she'd long since had her tear ducts removed and can only, with great effort, blink a bit, the poisoned muscles creaking and squeaking her big eternally amazed eyes shut and open, shut and open, with her special Felonious Monkey rhythm.

And we will all watch, won't we, and think "Goodness. My, my. Well I never."

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3765410;
    I think Felonious Eversurprised (tell me she had no work done on that eternally amazed face), Crusher Caroline and Dino, Poor Jackie Twist-in-the-Wind, and Marbellina will be gracing our screens come late-ish winter, based on their remarks about when filming stopped and how long Bravo has to edit their drear into drama. And of course the hangers-on, Felonious's two changelings (her tadpoles were swapped for normal nice children by some oddly kind Gypsy); Perfect, Failure and Clueless; Dino's horrified teen; Poor Jackie's Know-it-nothing; and the three Marbellettes (Strumpetta, Firenze and Ancora-Speranza, not to leave out Juicy Joe, friend to the Mo's) will be there too.

They'll be whining, sending handsome rays of perfection, goofing, wondering what "clueless" means, hiding behind the curtains, unable to help Clueless with that definition, and auditioning for a part in the prequel to "A Childhood, Lost to Mummy's Ambition."

Joe the friend to the Mo's will be cracking nuts in his biceps and wondering why he feels all funny inside when he reads his bodybuilding magazines....

Failure will be wondering what it's like to be a strip-joint tycoon...and where he left that customer's Ferrari...

Perfect will scan the Fordham law school catalogue for anything related to criminal defense of the indefensible...

Clueless will get lost on her way back from the room in the salon where the towels are stored and will never be heard from again.

Dino's horrified teen will rock herself to sleep every night crying over having every awkward bit of her young life sold to an uncaring public by her Dinomummy...and over not having big enough tits for TV.

Poor Jackie's Know-it-nothing will lose her tiny stubborn mind over the finer points of her big white Jeep's big white owner's manual. Like how to unlock the door.

Strumpetta will charm the dollars out of Marbellina's purse
    , hundred dollar bill by crispy hundred dollar bill, on ever more photo shoots, stylist consultations, hair appointments, nail sessions, acting lessons, just because she so obviously can. Her two sisters will develop real acting talent and make a name for themselves in bitter Brechtian dramas about children neglected in their halls of marble by their fame whore mothers and manipulative sisters. They've already lived verfremdungseffekt.

Joe will spend more and time at the gym, according to his philosphy of "secret life, happy wife."

And Felonious Monkey's two daughters will defy all odds and grow up to be normal children, causing Felonious to squeeze and strain out some movement from the Botox frozen muscles in her 'face' by way of praise, until their real Gypsy mummy comes to take them away again, and gives Felonious back her real pupae, just waiting to become moths once they break out of their dull drab chrysales. And Felonious will feel like crying, only she'd long since had her tear ducts removed and can only, with great effort, blink a bit, the poisoned muscles creaking and squeaking her big eternally amazed eyes shut and open, shut and open, with her special Felonious Monkey rhythm.

And we will all watch, won't we, and think "Goodness. My, my. Well I never."

Anglo Am,

Thank you once again.

As usual, I am

Ancora - Speranza, Marbelletes, Felonious Monkey, Stumpetta?
    How do you come up with these?
    You're like a combination of Harlan Coben and Janet Evanovich for the message board set.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread