+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 760 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast
Like Tree2786Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Constantly wiping his mouth with a hankie and lusting after wine-treaders and their sexy purple feet?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3448201;
    Dina & Caroline's father, Tiny Manzo was murdered by the mob found dead in his own car trunk about 20+ yrs ago.BATTLE OVER VICTIMíS INSURANCE
    The article says that pop-in-law lied to cheat the insurance company by not admitting he had diabetes.

Class act.

From the article:

One theory is that he angered local mob figures by attempting to open an illegal gambling club in Paterson without their permission.
    That was dumb.

Ironically, the friendly and gregarious Manzo had based his mayoral campaign on a law-and-order platform, promising to hold public hangings in the yard of the Passaic County Jail.
    Public hangings are so friendly and gregarious, aren't they?

Manzo's wife and sons still run the Brownstone Restaurant in Paterson. His son Albert said the family is doing fine, although it would be nice for his mother's sake if the high court orders the insurance company to pay the $500,000.
    If this Albert is the cutie going off to law school, when the article was written in 1994, he'd have been what, eight? I guess Albert's Caroline's hubby. And yes, $500 large would be 'nice.'

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

More ridiculous women. Lordy! Lordy!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

I'm from New Jersey, and I like these Housewives. (Wish I had their money; no McMansions like theirs in my neighborhood, that's for sure.) Here's some pix of the gals and their families, for those (like me) who had trouble keeping all the relationships straight (go to BravoTV.com, then look for "Garden State Meet and Greet")

I think that all of the "mob" references and innuendos are tired already. Please, if I wanted the Sopranos I'll whip out my dvds. I do like the girl from vegas so far. The one that "grew up" in NJ all her life, her girls are adorable, especially the youngest. Do not like Dina. Not into Danielle. Caroline thinks she's Carm. Not feelin her.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These chicks are going to take some getting used to.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So far I don't think these women are that bad. The only one I really raised an eyebrow at was Danielle. Who has phone sex with a guy for 2 years, never sees him in the flesh, then goes out to meet him? Good thing he didn't show up, he could have been a murderer! Every housewife group has a pyscho one, this one has Danielle.

FORT Fogey

^^ out of curiosity, who's the psycho in the other groups?

I like these women. Crazy and ridiculous as they are, they definitely seem to be the most real as people. I don't like Dina's daughter though.

FORT Fogey

To me, RHNJ is like Sweet 16, slightly (and I mean slightly) grown up. And the one kid saying that he buys books to put on the shelf rather than to read and that reading makes you a 'douche.' And his tankmom is proud of that???? The phone-sex trout-pout junkie? The juicy husband who asks the waiter if he likes 'boobies?' Do people really do these things? This is beyond the bottom drawer, this is where the cat's hair balls lie under the dresser.

NOCD, non-U, whatever you want to call it. I do love being appalled.

[QUOTE=tears.and.rain;3450646;]^^ out of curiosity, who's the psycho in the other groups?

NYC has Kelly. OC has Vickie. Atlanta has Kim. JMO.

+ Reply to Thread