+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2902Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Dina tweeted that filming is almost done.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

I'm surprised it was so late this year - last years seems to have been summer when it was taped - lolling about in the pool, off to Atlantic City.

In retrospect here, I feel a little sorry for Beverly. And wow, her daughter has grown into a gorgeous model - google "staub daughter" to see her on the cover of "The Daily". Nice to see success come out of that hot mess. Yeah, I know, I'm a little behind.... but thought someone else might like to take a look
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3760725;
    In retrospect here, I feel a little sorry for Beverly. And wow, her daughter has grown into a gorgeous model - google "staub daughter" to see her on the cover of "The Daily". Nice to see success come out of that hot mess. Yeah, I know, I'm a little behind.... but thought someone else might like to take a look
    Sadly, you can be a gorgeous model and still be a hot mess. Just look at Amber Smith on Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew. She is totally gorgeous, was a very successful model, and is one of the saddest hot messes ever!

I feel very sorry for the two Staub girls --- life cannot have been easy for them growing up with Danielle as a mother and a role model. Talk about hot messes. . .

FORT Fogey

Yeah, but Christine really is gorgeous. Her mom/Danielle/Beverly/maternal felon must be so proud!

^^

I'm sure she is. Her daughter really is beautiful. Good for her.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Both of her daughters are beautiful, and seem to be really sweet, smart, and caring individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3760851;
    Yeah, but Christine really is gorgeous. Her mom/Danielle/Beverly/maternal felon must be so proud!

Yes, ITA, both Staub young ladies are lovely.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Good times.

NY Post

A 'Real' hair-pull head case
    By TODD VENEZIA
    Last Updated: 7:27 PM, December 5, 2009

The fur is really starting to fly among the "The Real Housewives of New Jersey." Housewife Danielle Staub -- who was outed as an ex-con in the first season of the Bravo cable show -- has filed an assault complaint against the daughter of fellow hausfrau Jacqueline Laurita for pulling her hair in a dust-up at a tony Jersey country club with camera crews on hand.

Ashley Holmes, 19, allegedly yanked on Staub's brunette extensions after the pair got in a dispute at the North Jersey Country Club on Nov. 11.

Yesterday, Staub's lawyer said that it was a hair-raising experience for his client. "I'm certain it hurt to a degree," Darren Del Sardo told The Post. "We're not talking about a permanent injury. But I'm sure she was in pain. Her hair, from her roots, was pulled from her head."

Staub filed a complaint with police in Wayne, NJ, and hauled Holmes into court Thursday. She said she wanted to drop additional complaints against Laurita and fellow housewife Teresa Giudice, who were at the club the day of the altercation, according to the Bergen Record.

But she pressed the charges against the teen, and a judge said that a future hearing will be held where Holmes could enter a plea or proceed to a trial.

Neither Staub nor Holmes could be reached at their homes for comment. Bravo did not respond to a request for comment.

How in the heck did Ashley get into a hair pulling match with grown woman Danielle, especially with her mom there? SMH...this is crazy
    Team Channy and Shawny.

+ Reply to Thread