+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3462Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Maybe if she hadn't spent a fortune on all the furnishings they would have enough money to pay for it
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Read on Bravo it wasn't the gaudy mansion in foreclosure, but the home they moved from that went into foreclosure.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

So they didn't need it anymore so they just decided to stop paying for it? What a concept!!!

Actually I had the wierdest dream about TnJ- I was staying at the old house with them but they were paying no attention to me. "Friend to all gays" Joe was driving a big old coupe around and Theresa was shriekign about the offspringlets.

FORT Fanatic

Saw a preview for a show Mercy?, and the RHofNJ will be on tonight. I know I saw Teresa in the clip.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3752837;
    Saw a preview for a show Mercy?, and the RHofNJ will be on tonight. I know I saw Teresa in the clip.
    Hi Chitex,
    I posted that in the Mercy thread. They've been showing promos on NBC for te past week and I didn't know who was in the promo with Teesa. I didn't recognize the other lady. I looked online and they said it was Jaquelyn. It looks like Jacquelyn has had even more facial surgery and I didn't like the look.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Thanks, I had not seen the Mercy thread, I've never seen the show. I couldn't figure who the other person was, but didn't look like Jacquelyn either. I will watch tonight to see.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Saw the preview too....I was trying to figure out who that was. If that was Jacquelyn then OH MY GOD....she has had a TON of work done! And it doesn't look good! Yikes!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3739077;
    So they didn't need it anymore so they just decided to stop paying for it? What a concept!!!

Actually I had the wierdest dream about TnJ- I was staying at the old house with them but they were paying no attention to me. "Friend to all gays" Joe was driving a big old coupe around and Theresa was shriekign about the offspringlets.
    The old house with the linoleum floors?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3752864;
    Thanks, I had not seen the Mercy thread, I've never seen the show. I couldn't figure who the other person was, but didn't look like Jacquelyn either. I will watch tonight to see.
    OK, what am I missing? What's Mercy, and how come I can't find the Mercy thread? Is the thread here on FORT? Is Mercy the show on NBC? What's it about? And, will the RHNJ have recurring roles on the show?

FORT Fanatic

I missed it, did it air yet?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread