+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2851Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Re: The Real Housewives of New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3563761;
    Oh, the sour old queen was being bitchy, you just know it. I know the type. He figured his fifteen minutes would get him more action, persuade more hot young things to overlook the aura of decaying self-hatred he carries around with him. I found Theresa's shrieking more evidence of her fundamental inability to handle herself in public, of her low-class origins, and of her Joan Crawford-ish fear of dirt (corruption, disease, disorder). She does love things cleansy. Look at the epithet she hurled at Miss Makup - "you're disgusting." Not 'rude,' not 'have some manners' but 'disgusting.' Again, the emphasis on cleansiness. On vomit. On rotting. I bet she spent some of her childhood around people who were 'dirty' in some way, which is why everything now has to be hard, and clean, and polished, from her nails to her stone palace, all a triumph over randomness and chaos.

Miss Makeup should be Sister Shutup - he's not even part of the show. And I am willing to bet, for all I said just now, that Danielle's extensions were probably cheap and when MM began zhuzhing her they flew all over including into Theresa's cleanzy little world. Which would be disgusting. And dangerous - I mean, there'd be the danger of particles of coke flying all over and getting T high and jittery and even more nervous, which would surely be a terrible, terrible thing.

But fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by *angela;3555846;
    Clearly our definitions of several terms differ. For example, I don't consider cursing, vulgarity, play-by-play of your marital relations, etc. at a party, in a public restaurant, on reality tv depicting yourself, etc. characteristics of a "classy" person; in fact, I think it's the antithesis. Likewise, IMHO a close-knit family "having each other's back" means guaranteed support (whether emotional = someone to listen, physical = a place to stay, or financial = a loan) during both the good & bad times, not redefining truth or appropriateness.
    i never said the behavior was "classy" . . . . i do think it was normal.

furthermore i know good and well i didn't say that having your family's back means "defining truth or appropriateness". what i'm pretty sure i said was something along the lines of having your fams back does not mean always being agreement with them.

i don't think it was as simple as that. i think she said he was disgusting bc he was making snide remarks abt teresa everytime he came to primp danielle and she heard him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3560877;
    That was was Danielle's friend....the gay guy that she said was like family to her. Teresa kept saying "Get away from me; You're disgusting" Apparently he was there to primp Danielle during the breaks and Teresa took exception to that.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3565717;
    I think they are filming or are about to start filming ... ?? Cant remember where I read that, but I'm all about finding out about the NY and NJ casts.
    Does this mean that we are going to have our first "Real Baby" of the Housewives series? I rather see babies than the big babies on these shows.

FORT Fogey

Two of them! Jacqueline and Chris have had one and T-Wrecks and Decent Joe are going to have another.

Is it me or was Joe partially a jerk (gay comments) and partially a decent guy (at the last supper buying drinks for everyone)? I'd like to like him, if all that about him being the homo's bestest buddy is true (which I partially doubt as it reeked a bit of T-Wrecks cleanzying up her hubby's rep), but I can't tell.

Joe comes across like a lot of guys I've known through the years. I don't really find him to be mean spirited or homophobic.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3575035;
    Joe comes across like a lot of guys I've known through the years. I don't really find him to be mean spirited or homophobic.

I don't either. I think DaniBev just had to make a scene about something. Like the old saying goes....you can dress her up but you can't take her anywhere!!!!!
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

DaniBev is going to be on Andy Cohen's new Bravo show.

I think it premieres tommorow?

What a way to break in your new show ... this woman can't tell the difference between truth and fiction anymore. It's become a habit. Whose idea was this, anyway??

+ Reply to Thread