Closed Thread
Page 96 of 301 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I do know that during the one on ones the producers really push the gals to say some HOT button things to help push the ratings.

I also know that they prodded Tamara to bring up Gretchen's boyfriend during the reunion show. If Bravo was on gretchens side they would have keep it under raps.

ANd it was gretchen that first said that JAy was a stalker and that was why she dumped him on the freeway. Then she said that he was a good family friend and that was why he went with her to BAss Lake for 4th of July weekend. Her story was all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3357139;
    I do know that during the one on ones the producers really push the gals to say some HOT button things to help push the ratings.

I also know that they prodded Tamara to bring up Gretchen's boyfriend during the reunion show. If Bravo was on gretchens side they would have keep it under raps.

ANd it was gretchen that first said that JAy was a stalker and that was why she dumped him on the freeway. Then she said that he was a good family friend and that was why he went with her to BAss Lake for 4th of July weekend. Her story was all over the place.
    Even if all or some of that is true, I never saw an ounce of the bitterness and jealousy that have been Tamra and Vicki's trademark this season. They had problems with Gretchen long before the 1:00 a.m. phone call. Who Gretchen spends time with is no one's business least of all Tamra and Vicki. It would do them well to re-examine their own "moral character" before they start judging anyone.

FORT Regular

It's pretty apparent that they push 'hot buttons' during the one-on-ones to bring on the drama, and this is a perfect example of how these women show their true colors - Tamra always responding with catty, negative comments, Vicki with her typical 'me-me-me' BS, but if Gretchen was having buttons pushed she never responded with ugliness the way they did. That speaks volumes.

The only side Bravo is on is the one that brings ratings gold.

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBellaBlue;3357011;
    What really bothered me about Tamera is she was she acted like a friend to Gretchen's face then would trash her to everyone else and on her one on one's....Vicky never pretended to like Gretchen or Lynn.

Tamera wanted to be the hot one and when Gretchen came along she stoled that from her. Vicky is just a miserble person who doesnt like anyone. They are both jealous of Gretchen.

I thought it was nice of Gretchen to buy everyone the coach purse's at the end and here's Vicky b*tching about that, I mean who does that?

People with very, very low self esteem do that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3357464;
    Even if all or some of that is true, I never saw an ounce of the bitterness and jealousy that have been Tamra and Vicki's trademark this season. They had problems with Gretchen long before the 1:00 a.m. phone call. Who Gretchen spends time with is no one's business least of all Tamra and Vicki. It would do them well to re-examine their own "moral character" before they start judging anyone.
    Th other howives were to pretend that gretchen was so in love and super faithful to Jeff when they knew full well that she was sleeping with that other guy. They did NOT want to go along with that story line. It IS their business when gret puts it in their faces.
    Gret herself referred to it as "My character" because she was playing a part as jeffs fiance.

Gretchen comes across to me like a fun loving, flirty type gal. I don't know what her actual relationship was with Jeff, but it did look to me like she cared for him. She stated on more than 1 occasion that he treated her the best any man ever had. And, she sure seemed to help his spirits a lot in his last days. I think they each got a lot from their relationship. And, I am sure she loved all the attention and "bling" that went with that relationship. What separates her from the others for me, at least, is that she appears to be a very kind hearted person. I cannot say the same for Tamra. The latter is just that word that I never like to use to describe women. Sorry, but she just fits it to a C.

gretchen didn't say he was a stalker, Tamra said that. Gretchen said she kicked him out of the car because he made an unwanted move on her.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3357605;
    Th other howives were to pretend that gretchen was so in love and super faithful to Jeff when they knew full well that she was sleeping with that other guy. They did NOT want to go along with that story line. It IS their business when gret puts it in their faces.
    Gret herself referred to it as "My character" because she was playing a part as jeffs fiance.
    How do YOU know what they knew or wanted? You are starting to sound similar to Tamra and Vicki, determined to find fault no matter what in Gretchen and portray Tamra and Vicki as these champions of truth and virtue...... why?

The fact that Vicki and Tamra entertain the thought that Gretchen or anyone else is jealous of them or striving to be like them is so ridiculous.

I also know that they prodded Tamara to bring up Gretchen's boyfriend during the reunion show.
    Of all the thing you claim to "KNOW", this is the one I find most amusing- are you kidding? Tamra and Vicki could not WAIT to bring that up!!!! They are just so deluded about their own self importance they didn't realize how it would backfire. They are both mean sad women and their anger, pettiness and jealousy made them both look like ugly human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3357689;
    Gretchen comes across to me like a fun loving, flirty type gal. I don't know what her actual relationship was with Jeff, but it did look to me like she cared for him. She stated on more than 1 occasion that he treated her the best any man ever had. And, she sure seemed to help his spirits a lot in his last days. I think they each got a lot from their relationship. And, I am sure she loved all the attention and "bling" that went with that relationship. What separates her from the others for me, at least, is that she appears to be a very kind hearted person. I cannot say the same for Tamra. The latter is just that word that I never like to use to describe women. Sorry, but she just fits it to a C.
    Your post sums it up for me...and I appreciate what Jeff's daughter had to say on the whole situation.

I also think that Gretchens gift to the others was from her heart. Jenna and Lynn had good things to say and V + T were only suspicious and critical. They look for the bad in everything coming from Gretchen.

If someone called me to tell me something this strange about one of my friends, I would automatically defend my friend and talk to her privately and find out what is really going on...not to 'out' her on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3358014;
    Your post sums it up for me...and I appreciate what Jeff's daughter had to say on the whole situation

I also think that Gretchens gift to the others was from her heart. Jenna and Lynn had good things to say and V + T were only suspicious and critical. They look for the bad in everything coming from Gretchen.

If someone called me to tell me something this strange about one of my friends, I would automatically defend my friend and talk to her privately and find out what is really going on...not to 'out' her on national tv.
    What did Jeff's daughter have to say about the situation? I saw his kids on the show in 1 scene but I don't recall the daughter saying anything. Tanks, in advance.

THanks, Socal.
    For some reason, I cannot open the link.
    I'll see if I can google it.

Closed Thread