Closed Thread
Page 95 of 301 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3355828;
    I also wonder if now that Tamara has paid for table manners if Simon will take her to have dinner with the Queen of England!!! LMAO
    Which also brings to mind how ridiculous this statement is....really! Like AS IF Simon is anyone that the Queen of England would know or care to know OR dine with! How many of us have English heritage....as supposedly Simon does...and what is the reality of that? That "entitles" you to have dinner with the Queen of England?!? My hubby's aunt is "entitled" to be a 'Lady-in-waiting' to the Queen & his grandmum was a baker at the palace...that and $1.79 will getcha a cup of coffee at Starbucks! Big freak'n deal. Tamra eats her wings with her fingers and licks off the sauce...that's all she needs to know. Evidently she has never eaten a meal anywhere other than a stripmall chain restaurant--until the filming--and that was obvious.

FORT Fogey

Thought:

The only person who ever said that the ex bf was a "stalker" was Tamra reporting what Gretchen supposedly said. Because I didn't see a denial from Gretchen I figured she agreed with it, but the more I watch the meltdown, the more I see that Gretchen's story didn't change one bit. We've got Tamra's word for one part of it and Jay Photoglue's for another - and he's getting his fifteen minutes' of sorry fame from it.

I'm revising my opinion back and forth and round and round and it's giving me whiplash.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBellaBlue;3353890;
    Do you think its ok for someone to call some else a Homo like Tamera did?
    As a "homo" myself, no, it's not okay...especially when what made Slade look 'like a "homo"' was some overly 'stylish' outfit that just telegraphed contempt for the get together party, a sort of stereotypical SoCal pastiche that didn't play well in its very own neighbourhood.

If she'd have said it regarding his fit body, his calculated scruffy five-o'clock-shadow that accents his strong jaw line, his wry smile, his big biceps, that twinkle in his eye, well, that'd be fine.

(I thought/think he's very hot on the outside...on the inside, I don't know the man.)

However, if that's all she ever did to us "homos" I'm okay with it. I mean, she didn't look too sophisticated but when does she?

Tamra and her pet Pig Vicki are probably irate that they are getting backlash for being the pigs they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3356441;

(I thought/think he's very hot on the outside...on the inside, I don't know the man.)
    Really?!?! I might have agreed with you the first season but he looks like he's been on a serious bender since then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3356599;
    Really?!?! I might have agreed with you the first season but he looks like he's been on a serious bender since then.
    Yep! And whatever the style (used loosely) that he was wearing shouted "LOOK AT ME! I'm in my 40's and I am trying like heck to look like I am in my 20's". S

Slade is pathetic slime. He is one of the ones that bought a house low then when home prices went artificially high he refinanced and pulled out all of the equity. Then when home prices dropped and he owed WAY more then the house was worth he walked away.

FORT Newbie

Vicki likes everything to be about her. Her problem with Gretchen is that she is jealous because she is the ones who likes attention and when it is not on her, then she thinks Gretchen in lame. It is obvious that Vicki is not happy this past year, her behavior is very ugly.

Tamra, in my opinion, will always be ugly. Her behavior digusts me and there is nothing she c an do to redeem herself. She is your typical backstabber, gossiping, chatty woman. There is a mom in my mom playgroup like her and I avoid her. She loves to talk about everyone else and the reason is that she is not really happy with her life and she is insecure; same as Tamra.

I was a little upset to see Lynn say the ladies are great even though they acted the way they did. Don't be so nice! There is no initiation, they are rude, ignorant pigs.

What really bothered me about Tamera is she was she acted like a friend to Gretchen's face then would trash her to everyone else and on her one on one's....Vicky never pretended to like Gretchen or Lynn.

Tamera wanted to be the hot one and when Gretchen came along she stoled that from her. Vicky is just a miserble person who doesnt like anyone. They are both jealous of Gretchen.

I thought it was nice of Gretchen to buy everyone the coach purse's at the end and here's Vicky b*tching about that, I mean who does that?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LucaBellaBlue;3357011;
    I thought it was nice of Gretchen to buy everyone the coach purse's at the end and here's Vicky b*tching about that, I mean who does that?
    No one with any class! Both Vicki and Tamra complained about the gifts in their interviews, because neither of them seem remotely acquainted with basic manners. LOL, but who would honestly expect that from them....any excuse to criticize Gretchen, right?!
    Last edited by socalgal; 03-01-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Vicki and Tamra remind me of the Ugly Stepsisters in Cinderella.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Closed Thread