Closed Thread
Page 94 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3355255;
    Some where along the way, they began to buy in to their faux reality and blurred the line between fantasy and reality--and now they are showing their true diva monster colors. They think they 'outed' Gretchen...but the reality is that they 'outed' themselves.
    Exactly!!! They still seem flabbergasted that their 'big reveal' backfired so dramatically, and that no matter how loudly they scream and how often they point at others, no one's reputation is more damaged than theirs. Karmic justice, swift and sweet
    Last edited by socalgal; 02-28-2009 at 01:26 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3355261;
    Exactly!!! They still seem flabbergasted that their 'big reveal' backfired so dramatically, and that no matter how loudly they scream and how often they point at others, no one's reputation is more damaged than theirs. Karmic justice, swift and sweet
    No, nothing backfired on the other housewives. Gretchen went from being married and a REAL housewife to pretending to be with a rich man to having to seek the homeless Slade to help her make the rent.
    I think Karmic justice, swift and sweet fits gret more then the others.

FORT Regular

There's definitely been a much stronger reaction against Tamra's behavior than Gretchen's actions..like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3355501;
    No, nothing backfired on the other housewives. Gretchen went from being married and a REAL housewife to pretending to be with a rich man to having to seek the homeless Slade to help her make the rent.
    I think Karmic justice, swift and sweet fits gret more then the others.

The only thing I've ever heard about Gretchen/Slade was from here..I suppose from you. Do you have anything to back this up or is it another assumption on your part? And what does it matter?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3355541;
    There's definitely been a much stronger reaction against Tamra's behavior than Gretchen's actions..like it or not
    Exactly and isn't that what Tamra and Vicki crave most...for people to like and admire them? By the time they filmed the reunion they knew how unpopular they were and thought the "big reveal" would turn everyone against Gretchen. That did indeed backfire.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3355569;
    Exactly and isn't that what Tamra and Vicki crave most...for people to like and admire them? By the time they filmed the reunion they knew how unpopular they were and thought the "big reveal" would turn everyone against Gretchen. That did indeed backfire.
    It did backfire and yet they're still desperately spreading their malicious rumors and innuendo, which only digs them deeper - they just don't "get" that many of us aren't nearly as offended by Gretchen's choices as we are by their disturbing determination to 'bring her down'

Was flipping channels last night and came across the reunion show, so I rewatched a bit.
    Perhaps Gretchen was fooling around with the ex boyfriend. I don't really know or care. All that I do know is that Tamra, once again, showed her desperation and jealousy. And, I loved that Andy called out alll the housewives on their purchased "girls" but Gretchen. Could be why she looks better than all of them. I sure hope she does not succumb to plastic surgery next season, like the others.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3355621;
    Was flipping channels last night and came across the reunion show, so I rewatched a bit.
    Perhaps Gretchen was fooling around with the ex boyfriend. I don't really know or care. All that I do know is that Tamra, once again, showed her desperation and jealousy. And, I loved that Andy called out alll the housewives on their purchased "girls" but Gretchen. Could be why she looks better than all of them. I sure hope she does not succumb to plastic surgery next season, like the others.
    total agreement about the plastic surgery issue.

does anyone know where you can watch the reunion special online?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Don't forget that Tamra was quite fine with Gretchen "cheating" on Jeff when she was going to do it with her own son Tamra really doesn't care...she just wants Gretchen to look bad so that she doesn't out do her. Which....couldn't happen in a million years!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I hope Gretchen is back next year and hopefully she will still have her own boobs...Gretchen has such a great personality ane so pretty, she doesn't need the Tamara chest to make it in this world. Tamara probably has a very shady past...she admitted to meeting Simon at a bar...I still laugh at the fact she cried and said to her dad "I just need to know you still love me for who I am"....and I thought..."or for the money I have now that I am married to Simon".....

I also wonder if now that Tamara has paid for table manners if Simon will take her to have dinner with the Queen of England!!! LMAO

Closed Thread