Closed Thread
Page 92 of 301 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Watching the reunion and OH MY GOODNESS Tamara and Vicki are awful! What the heck...it is a shame they do not learn something from watching themselves. They are just awful people I am speechless. And their figures? Apparently Vicki has not looked in mirror. Leather skin makes you look much older than you are...ok girls..time to wake up now...the dream is over.

FORT Regular

Jeff's daughter did an interview regarding these rumors and innuendo and said it perfectly

"I do believe that they had a thing but I don’t really care, my dad loved Gretchen but I’m almost certain he never would have married her. I think Jay is a selfish manipulative jerk, and just wants the exposure from the story. He doesn’t give a rats ass that when he degrades Gretchen he is also degrading my father, and that makes things a lot harder for our family to be okay with. I hold a lot of resentment for people who only care about themselves and never think about the consequences of their actions. He is a sad excuse of a human being."

So Jay and all his cronies should STHU and find something a bit constructive to do with their time and energy.

Last I saw Tamra has three young children and maybe if she devotes herself to them the way she didn't to Ryan, there might be a happier outcome
    Last edited by socalgal; 02-26-2009 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3348724;
    Watching the reunion and OH MY GOODNESS Tamara and Vicki are awful! What the heck...it is a shame they do not learn something from watching themselves. They are just awful people I am speechless. And their figures? Apparently Vicki has not looked in mirror. Leather skin makes you look much older than you are...ok girls..time to wake up now...the dream is over.
    Vicki & Tamra are REALLY hateful.

How do they not see this?

Personally I wouldn't associate with them or even be within 50 feet of them!

Jeana? two faced. I'd stay far from her as well.

Lynne? just ok...but she is hard to look at.

Gretchen? a nice girl who somehow got thrown into the lions den. How she got on the show and what her personal relationships are....are no one's business. Although Vivki & Tamra seem to feel that they are somehow 'in charge'.

Laurie? time to finally..once and for all....go away.

And..these women seem to have loads of money to spend....so how come they look so bad? (not Gretchen)

Their skin looks like leather or plastic....their hair never moves and I'd bet you couldn't get a comb through it if you tried...and their clothes are the worst. Does no one know how to dress?

Aren't there other OC wives that can be put on the show...and show these women to the door?

Time for a total revamping of the show...as the hate they spew is really too much.

Josh update; out of the joint, and living in a one bedroom apartment. Hopefully he will stay clean.
    Gumby
    Proud Member of The Collective

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gumby;3349427;
    Josh update; out of the joint, and living in a one bedroom apartment. Hopefully he will stay clean.
    Thanks for the update Gumby but I really liked the idea of Josh in a sober living home...it's a tough transition and he needs that kind of support. This is a vulnerable time for him

I agree socal.Keep him in prayer. Gumby
    Gumby
    Proud Member of The Collective

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3347528;
    I liked Gretchen as well, but that 'before I was born' and 'oh that old movie was before my time' act I interpreted as a none-too-subtle reminder that the other old bags are, well, old.
    I agree with you on that. The fact that she almost immediately attributed it to her age was a subtle dig at the others and it was fake. I like Gretchen (I feel like I keep repeating that) but that was a rock being thrown. I say- Good for her!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

what word is that? and what is the boss called?

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3347579;
    So there's no problem when an employee bonks the boss?

There's a word for employees like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3348724;
    Yes, they were angry and scornful for display only - it was so faked and juvenile (just because I think Gretchen was ... economical with the truth doesn't mean I think that the other two were paragons of virtue). They laid into Gretchen with vindictive glee, rather than keeping silent because decent people don't mess with others' dirty laundry.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by socalgal;3349372;
    Jeff's daughter did an interview regarding these rumors and innuendo and said it perfectly

"I do believe that they had a thing but I donít really care, my dad loved Gretchen but Iím almost certain he never would have married her. I think Jay is a selfish manipulative jerk, and just wants the exposure from the story. He doesnít give a rats ass that when he degrades Gretchen he is also degrading my father, and that makes things a lot harder for our family to be okay with. I hold a lot of resentment for people who only care about themselves and never think about the consequences of their actions. He is a sad excuse of a human being."
    That's a very mature perspective. Jeff did good bringing those kids up.

So Jay and all his cronies should STHU and find something a bit constructive to do with their time and energy.

Last I saw Tamra has three young children and maybe if she devotes herself to them the way she didn't to Ryan, there might be a happier outcome
    She might but I think she was over protective of Ryan. He dodn't act like somebody neglected but rather like somebody raised to believe he was entitled to everything. However, did I hear right that he's settled down and is working and advancing well? I hope so.

Closed Thread