Closed Thread
Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I also imagine they get to keep the stuff from the stores or have endless amounts of free food and drinks (not booze) from the places they frequent. I clearly remember when they were all wearing Uggs, Jo drinking endless amounts of Starbucks, and the horrid fur vest. Those were all freebies. Kara is most likely getting expensive clothes from the bowteek.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3262708;
    Very shady indeed! Who goes shopping with that kind of cash these days? NO ONE. It's called a Debit Card if you want to spend your cash. NO ONE keeps wadded up money in their purse like that. Being emaciated and attempting to wear too small of clothing is a weird obsession with this family-and apparently the only thing they have in common is sharing each others' clothes!

I wonder if all of her credit cards are maxed out or if she has problems with her checking account. It's weird to have money wadded up like that.

I seem to remember houssewives on other shows handing over cash instead of plastic. Alex on RHNY? I really don't understand why they use so much cassh.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3265562;
    Vicki's friends should take up a collection and buy her "a friend".

Welcome to My Therapy Buddy - Home Page
    You know she would drive that doll to drink in no time at all. "Do you love me Therapy Buddy"? "Would you want to slit your wrists if I died Therapy Buddy"?......before you know it, Therapy Buddy will be refusing to go to Mexico with her and looking to join the military.
    CYA

Thanks MODS for allowing this thread!!!!!!!!!!

YIKES, 9 pages ALREADY!!! Ok, I have not read every single page yet but I will......but I wanted to add I am new to these "Housewives" shows and I also just moved to the OC (July) from Boston, MA.

I have to say now that I have watched at least 5 or 6 episodes of RHOC, I have to truly say I have yet to meet anyone like this group of ladies.....to me and my DH they seem very plastic....very fake....and way too much drama.

Vicki is THE top winner for DRAMA QUEEN. If she says she is going to "slit her throat or wrists" one more time to Brianna....

Tamra showing her friends at lunch that are NOT from the OC her $40,000 wrist watch........

Jeana is ok....I kinda like her. Jeana's real estate for sale signs are all over my area.

Gretchen is beautiful and knows it but I love her devotion to Jeff. As she watches Jeff slip away....very sad.

Lynne...............NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT HER and HER BRATTY DAUGHTERS..............other than CUT CUT CUT!

The restaurant they ate in last Tuesday's epi was called "Javier's" and it is right up the street from me and very lovely.

DH & I love watching this show more for the scenery then the drama.

The next time Vicki takes credit (full or partial) for something her kids do, I'd love for Briana to look at her and say, "Then your mother is the real go-getter in the family, because she gave you everything you have." Then sit back and watch the coniption fit.

Of everyone in the show, Briana is my new favorite.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Brilliant observation Mom2! When the shoe is on the other foot--it really pinches. I'll bet that Vicki would give her classic, "I'm stunned" look and then deny it all. Vicki and her mom look like they have a barely tolerable relationship from what they showed in the early seasons. Vicki's mom seems to enjoy goading Vicki on--that could really be something to see! Briana IS a great kid with a bright future. How refreshing!

Okay, did anyone else here know that Jeana was married to someone else before she was married to Matt? I don't think I have ever heard that mentioned before.

Donn seems to be growing a pair....slowly. Loved how he, Tamra, and Simon called her out when she said that not so nice comment about Donn being married to Vicki Gunvalson, etc.

I really couldn't believe how the older wives treated the newer wives at the track! How junior high school.

I think Tamra's boobs are getting bigger and bigger!

Previews look mighty good for next week.

Yes, Jeana's mentioned that before and I remember when she gave him the tour of the house she was selling. IIRC, I think his daughter was also one of the OC Energy "angels".

Vicki and Tamra looked like ridiculous, immature fools at the racetrack. Jealousy is just not becoming on those gals.
    CYA

FORT Fan

I'm REALLY starting to hate Tamra. She seems so fake and two-faced.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3268160;
    Okay, did anyone else here know that Jeana was married to someone else before she was married to Matt? I don't think I have ever heard that mentioned before.
    She's mentioned a few times throughout the shows that she was previously married twice before.

Closed Thread