Closed Thread
Page 7 of 301 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 3005

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3264238;
    Saw this show for the first time. What is with these women? Do they not see themselves in the mirror?
    And why would you get your daughter a BMW for her 18th birthday? Have to admit watching a show like this always makes me feel better about things.
    We had planned to buy our OC born and raised son a Mercedes Benz to drive around when he got his DL. YEP! A 1992 4-door Mercedes Benz diesel.
    Zero to sixty in TWO days. Son chose playing jr hockey over getting a car

  2. #62
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,070

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    That dress was very inappropriate for that girl. It's a freakum dress.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  3. #63
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3264794;
    That dress was very inappropriate for that girl. It's a freakum dress.
    The only thing more inappropriate than that dress on a 15 year old is that same dress on her 52 year old mother. :nono
    CYA

  4. #64
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,494

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Just caught up on all the posts for this new season of the OC gals.

    I, too, would love to see Jeana and Donn get together. I've always liked Donn, except for that Havasu episode last season where he acted like an idiot when he had been drinking.

    Vicki is more over-the-top this season, definitely. Everything is all about her....all the time. I did chuckle when she got bonked in the head when someone threw a nerf football at her when they were cruising the lake! HA!

    I never thought I would say it but I am glad that Laurie decided that family came first and exited this trainwreck.

    Did not need to see Slade and jo on last week's show. And that music video is just as lame and awful as her singing.

    I like Gretchen and did not see anything wrong with her going off to spend the 4th of July with her family. Like someone upthread said, it's not like she went off to Cabo for a drink fest with her friends. This was family, tradition. Had Jeff been well, he probably would have been up there with her family.

    Lynn, she is going to be one to snark about. And her daughters too.

    No one has commented on Tamra and Simon's anniversary spectacle. I cannot imagine being the camera person filming those two at the hotel when she slips into her lingerie and he puts the handcuffs on her. Ick!

  5. #65
    rainy day Lostgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    138

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I hadn't kept up with this show and just watched a couple episodes the other day.

    WOW! whats up with Vicky and her behavior this season?!?

    I think she needs to drop out of the show like Laurie did before she goes completely bonkers and ruins her entire life.

    Now that Gretchen has joined the show it's such a contrast whenever she's in a scene with Vicky or Laurie (like the episode when they were all being catty in the limo as Gretchen walked down her drive way to join them)

    Gretchen's face/skin is so dewy fresh, young looking and then the camera in the limo would pan over to Laurie or Vicky hunched over her laptop clicking away, an inch thick of make-up smeared on her pocky face.

    It's strange because Jo used to be in the show with them and I never really noticed the STARK difference in how much older the gals looked but I guess that's because Jo never looked 20something to me and has terrible blemished skin even though she's younger.

    I think Laurie dropped out after she saw herself in scenes with Gretchen LOL!

    Probably doesn't want George around that hottie

    oh and I agree, Jo can't sing!

    She better hook a rich guy quick because she looks washed-up and partied out!
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Lostgirl - ITA about the "fresh face", it is a shark contrast isn't it? I hated that scene when Laurie keeps talking about their "7" kids as if they all live at home and they are juggling car pools, homework, after school activities, proms.....etc. How many actually are under 18 and living at their house? I think only Sophie is at home. The others either live with the ex or are old enough to be on their own. I doubt any of them are off at college! In fact, wasn't it mentioned that the two older boys have been "sent away' by the older girls? I love how Laurie says she was the one paying for the extensions. Yeah, right!
    Also, anyone else notice Laurie's hands? They look older than the hills. No amount of botox will help that!

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    I could do without seeing any more old bodies getting massages, personally. And now that Bravo is Hi-Def, can they start filming Vicki with the vaseline over the lens like they do for Barbara Walters? It really is too much, kinda scares me. And she needs to chill on the uppers before she has a heart attack or something.

  8. #68
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3264831;
    No one has commented on Tamra and Simon's anniversary spectacle. I cannot imagine being the camera person filming those two at the hotel when she slips into her lingerie and he puts the handcuffs on her. Ick!
    That's because we were all trying to forget the horror of the cheesiness that was burned into our retinas! That, pretty much, sealed the deal--NO ONE will be hiring poor Simon after seeing that. Tamra appears to have packed on the poundage compared to the previous season; not lost weight that made her chest explode! Those sarongs weren't covering up that belly bulge as well as she had hoped...and sausage skinning herself into those stupid get-ups (I refuse to say "fantasy costumes") were ridiculous. NOT funny, NOT cute, NOT even remotely sexy. "Bow chicka wha?!?!" Gigantic gallons of silicone with a frozen face coming at ya with fried hair and furry handcuffs?!? ugh. I'm going to have to go drink Vicki style (read: heavily) to rid myself of that visual once again.
    I'm all about having fun--but putting that cheese and whine out there on national television when you have young impressionable kids at home? naaah!

  9. #69
    Coffee Milk Addict MissNomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    'A' is for Apple Pie!
    Posts
    212

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3264947;
    I could do without seeing any more old bodies getting massages, personally. And now that Bravo is Hi-Def, can they start filming Vicki with the vaseline over the lens like they do for Barbara Walters? It really is too much, kinda scares me. And she needs to chill on the uppers before she has a heart attack or something.
    I've seen kneading of better dough in some bakeries! Just say'n!

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8,164

    Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

    Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;3264949;
    That's because we were all trying to forget the horror of the cheesiness that was burned into our retinas! That, pretty much, sealed the deal--NO ONE will be hiring poor Simon after seeing that. Tamra appears to have packed on the poundage compared to the previous season; not lost weight that made her chest explode! Those sarongs weren't covering up that belly bulge as well as she had hoped...and sausage skinning herself into those stupid get-ups (I refuse to say "fantasy costumes") were ridiculous. NOT funny, NOT cute, NOT even remotely sexy. "Bow chicka wha?!?!" Gigantic gallons of silicone with a frozen face coming at ya with fried hair and furry handcuffs?!? ugh. I'm going to have to go drink Vicki style (read: heavily) to rid myself of that visual once again.
    I'm all about having fun--but putting that cheese and whine out there on national television when you have young impressionable kids at home? naaah!

    Why wouldn't anyone hire Simon after that? Because its now known that he and his wife have a healthy sex life? Didn't know that was criteria to reject a person from a high paying job.

    The scenes between Simon and Tamara with the handcuffs were product placement. The store that Tamara went to paid to be included on the show, and they needed a housewife to go, and work out a scenario for shopping there. The camera crew was more than willing to film it without a problem, because their paychecks from Bravo were being funded by the product placement that shop and others paid for. I would guess that the moment that they'd covered enough of a "see what you can do with products from this great store" moment, everyone laughed, and went on with their day.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.