Closed Thread
Page 65 of 301 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Orange County

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Orange County

I enjoyed seeing Gretchen hanging out with her college pals. She seems very genuine to me.

Poor Vicky! She can't catch a break from anyone and throw in the producers. Amusing how she said she expects 1000 people on her cruise next year while they cut to a shot of her audience of about 15 people. Michael is so unlikable.

Colton was suprisingly pleasant. He isn't completely nuts like Shane- thank goodness.

I wonder if Lynne and her husband are that in love or are they putting it on for the cameras? If they are, good for them but I dunno......
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3315872;
    I enjoyed seeing Gretchen hanging out with her college pals. She seems very genuine to me.

Poor Vicky! She can't catch a break from anyone and throw in the producers. Amusing how she said she expects 1000 people on her cruise next year while they cut to a shot of her audience of about 15 people. Michael is so unlikable.
    Vicki amazes me weekly...just a few weeks ago she was complaining so much about Jeana's son (the ball player) and now look at her son. She takes/pays for this 20 something son on this cruise with his friend in hopes of him becoming interested in the Insurance business as HE said he was....and yet he is a big no show to these seminars that she asked him to attend. Vicki BE QUIET your SON is no different than Jeana's!

Gretchen did seem to have a blast with her girlfriends, reminiscing about their days in college AND I am guessing this is very close to when Jeff passes?

I was so glad to see Lynne's Mom watching those WILD girls. That hotel Lynne and her DH were at was AWESOME....."Coronado" in San Diego!!!! I have heard that place is FABULOUS!!!

And Kara is a BRAT 24/7. Colton did seemed so nice helping Jeana pick out a dress. What was UP with that BLUE dress...the back of it was ODD????

It was odd momrek06. It looked like a diaper and would've been really cute except for the back.

The whole seminar thing with Vicki came off as a pyramid scheme to me. Did anyone else get wierd vibes from everyone telling their stories? And the stripperturnedinsuranceseller chick...WTH was up with her top? It looked completely unfastened to me.

Tamara needs to grow up some more. She was so dismissive and judgemental of her father and as usual made her parents divorce all about her. I'll bet there is a whole lot to that divorce than we will ever know.

Gretchen-I just love her. I still smile when I think of her "naked drunk" imitation of the housewives, her red dress swirling around while she goes thru the whole "woo-hoo" routine.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fanatic

Cara certainly comes across as very unlikeable, that's for sure. I work in a big city on the east coast, and we have plenty of vagrants.

Vicki should give Michael 30 days to find a job - I hear McDonald's is hiring.

Jeana's blue dress was pretty except for that strange back.

I find it hard to believe that Vicki will have 1,000 people on her next cruise.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3316014;

The whole seminar thing with Vicki came off as a pyramid scheme to me. Did anyone else get wierd vibes from everyone telling their stories?
    A lot of self-made successful people make a ton of money by doing these seminars. People who came from nothing and became millionaires by starting their own businesses make even more money traveling the country, and giving folks words of inspiration.

People in that audience hope to become like Vicki, and they're willing to pay money to hear Vicki's secret to success.

Is it preying on poor folk? Maybe. But I do think these seminars may give people a false sense of hope that they too may become rich like Vicki if they sell insurance with her. I wonder if they pay fees to start selling insurance too.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Funny thing about Cara- I always thought she was so sweet and adorable BEFORE this season. She totally seems to have turned it on (in a bad way) for the cameras this year.

The back of Jeana's blue dress was weird! But it was cuter than the black one to me.

The stripper-turned-insurance agent looked like her blouse was completely unbuttoned. :nono
    Everyday is a Blessing!

The scheme or should I say Theme of the cruise was to hire people to become insurance agents. I assumed from what the ex-stripper said they all had to pay for their trip...but if Vickie can get them through school and into the business she will make a percentage of all their sales. The idea is to get as many agents as she can and soon her check will be bigger and she won't have to be working so hard to sell it herself.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3316378;
    The scheme or should I say Theme of the cruise was to hire people to become insurance agents. I assumed from what the ex-stripper said they all had to pay for their trip...but if Vickie can get them through school and into the business she will make a percentage of all their sales. The idea is to get as many agents as she can and soon her check will be bigger and she won't have to be working so hard to sell it herself.
    BINGO! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

I wonder if they swindle those folks into paying big bucks for special "insurance certification" courses at the end of the cruise.

My spidey senses tell me she was preying on poor folk in a bad economy, with promises of the same riches Vicki made for herself. It's a sad world we're living in!

I could hear Vicki say it over and over..."If I could do it, you could do it too...for only $xx.xx to learn how I became so successful.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who got the hunch.

I swear these "ladies" are trying way too hard to be more outrageous than their New York & Atlanta counterparts.

I just don't even know where to start. Sounds like Vicky is trying to run a Ponzi scheme with the cruise.
    Show of hands...who here would purchase an insurance policy from Michael? I was totally shocked to see that Donn was "allowed" to go on this vacation.

Oh Gretchen. I know alot of you do like her & she is probably the best of the worst, but honestly...come on. Yes seeing her with her college girlfriends was cute but sheesh...seeing what Jeff looked like last week & she goes on yet another vacation. Yes I do realize Jeff was in the hospital at that time, but if this was the man she claimed to love & was planning on marrying what on earth was she doing in Dallas when he was in ICU? This is the same girl who threw a lingere party with him in the hospital. Seems all this girl does is go on vacation. Won't even mention infants in a bar.

Lynne,Lynne, Lynne...clueless. Didn't she mention to her husband that her daughter had a slight accident with her car & a Winnebago? Did I hear her correctly when she said Racquel broke off the rear-view mirrior. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the rear-view mirrior INSIDE the car? Lynne & her husband's "love chat" needs to be kept private. SERIOUSLY...who cares about his pole???? Why was there a need to note that a room at this hotel runs $1,700 a night? It was just like last week when they went to Vegas and were ohhing & ahhing about that hotel room. Made them sould like they never stayed at a hotel fancier than a Motel 6.

One more show of hands before I go watch AI...who here wanted that guy who was holding Vicky's rope during that wall climb to just let go of that rope?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3316378;
    Isn't that called a pyramid scheme????

Closed Thread